Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like these questions are quite telling, or am I reading them wrong?
Like they’re asking basically how she can afford to travel so much like where the duck does the money come from? How does she make friends in Edinburgh (she doesn’t really have any?)

Reactions: 9
Is she on drugs…? I don’t literally mean right now but in general and I am being serious. She is so manic - high and low etc,

Reactions: 7
Is that the friend that she was with in the B&B where she had sex with someone and then they were all in bed together and Poppy was farting?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a shocker that none of the dates she had lined up never happened
I see the latest chapter of ' tell us a story Poppyanoray ' is in full flow !

Of course she had 3 dates linedup 🙄 and she wasn't that bothered blah blah blah that he wasn't interested blah blah blah 🥱🥱🤥🤥🤥

What friends? She's not got any friends in Edinburgh..

And she " does something in retail" noo she works a few hours a week in a bag shop...who's she trying to impress!?!

And she likes men who " are into fashion " , whys that? Cos miss grubby black skirt and snag tights sure ain't fashionable !

Could we also take a moment to take in the fact she's put on full makeup and matched her top to her swamp coloured nails to answer her cherrypicked questions...🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can def see her moving back to Essex before Christmas, the seed is already planted. There is nothing for her in Edinburgh and she knows it.

• Heart
I can’t get over her bringing up the Irish comedian again 😂 and if that bad date she was talking about actually happened, why the hell would you agree to a second date and have sex with him?! Says a lot about standards

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's hilarious and she's got to have sent these questions to herself. I feel like she's been reading here and is trolling us

Reactions: 8
I tried watching her stories but all I could focus on was her ratty hair. Why’s it so thin and tit at the bottom? Surely extensions are meant to add a bit of thickness, it just looks bleeping tit🥴

I’m still wandering who that comedian is?! Paddy Raff, maybe?
Bicky Martlett. 🕵🏻‍♀️

Also the toxic person she was mentioning was definitely about ElleJay. Embarrassingggg as hell considering she portrayed that they were ultimate BFFs! Just goes to show, nothing on Instagram is real. It’s all for show.

• Heart
Did she not say a few weeks ago that her love language (🙄) was receiving gifts? Now it’s apparently “words of affirmation”?

so many love languages but yet so little love (apart from for herself 😵💫)
41B51C09-376E-48C0-A4D9-BD6DE18CE3CE.png

• Haha
Happy being single but would go on a random show and marry a stranger ! She talks utter rubbish !!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.