Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
OMG WE DID THE TREBLE!

CL CHAMPIONS!

I love this team, I love this manager, I love the staff, I love Manchester, and I love all of you beautiful people!

🏆 🏆🏆💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

olivia321

VIP Member
Everyone I have an major issue

Today I went to see my Nana and my Grandad was watching the F1 I’m familiar with the F1 but don’t know much about it, saw our Pep was there, Anyway, I spot this driver his name is Lando Norris I thought he’s fit have a nosey at his insta

He’s another one who’s 5 foot 6” he’s another Julian

Do I have a fetish for small men? Am I a dwarf lover? What is wrong with me? I’m 5 foot 6 myself…

Send help

Love yours truly Livia 😘😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bernardo is evidently off to the Maldives for his honeymoon.

That’s lovely for them.

MAKE A DECISION, DAMMIT.

If we’re just around waiting for him to decide, I’m worried all the transfer targets will have been snapped up. I say City make the decision for him and get someone in now. I love Bernardo but come on, man.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I see Gabriel Jesus has a few things to say about Pep and City

Maybe if he wasn’t such a shit bag infront of goal playing like he had stage fright things might have worked out, but instead he got shipped off to Arsenal where he had to sit and watch the beautiful Man City win treble without him and that other clown Sterling.

Enjoy the weekend my beautiful people 😘

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
More daddy pep with cris and Valentina. His kids are gorgeous (Marius needs a full beard tho. He’s like Ivan dias partial 😂)

IMG_0680.jpeg

IMG_0679.jpeg

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
We fuckin did it 🩵 I honestly can’t believe it.

I hope you all enjoyed every moment of it, it was like some sickly rollercoaster. I think everyone underestimated Inter Milan but there was always only going to be one winner.

@Just Drive your so lovely thank you. The fans were advised to get to the stadium as soon as they could even if it meant waiting a few hours before kick off.

I’ll catch up on everything when I’ve had sleep I’ve not long got home, we’re the champions of everything 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Love love love love you all

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Just Drive

VIP Member
No matter what the team or pep does, the response by others is bitterness and hypocrisy. Including the media.

Salty tears taste a lot like champagne 🍾

He did it!! Julia roberts posted him 😂

OMG it happened. Julia Roberts posted about him! :ROFLMAO:

I must say, I was impressed by Thierry Henry after the game. Did you catch what he said about not wanting to hear anything more about Pep needing to prove anything? He said Pep is the best coach he’s ever seen and added that Pep naysayers don’t know what they’re talking about. (y)

I’m still so happy. I’m rewatching all the celebrations. :D I am so proud of these guys!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I don't blame Gundo for choosing Barcelona, it might be the last big club of his playing career and he's of a generation that would have seen Barcelona at their very best back when he was a very young player dreaming of reaching those heights.

They're not the club they were back then, on or off the pitch, but there'll be an allure for him, especially to be managed by Xavi.

And, live in Barcelona, keep your wife happy...seems like an obvious decision.

• Heart
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
Morning everyone 😘 hope you all have a good week 🩷

I’m trying not to fancy any more midget men this week 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Pep’s first signing. Mr. Clutch in big games. Our Mr. Whippy. Capitano. Suave, graceful, stylish, and intelligent. His 2 goals against Villa on the last day of last season are my favorites. Took us from complete despair to total jubilation.

Love you, Legend. Thank you for everything. 💙

But, we have to keep refreshing the squad. We can’t hold on to the same players else we’ll end up with an aging squad like Liverpool. Have to keep moving forward.

• Heart