Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO IS THIS? Has Gvardiol shaved?

---
Comments saying it’s for the women’s team
Don’t think josko has any tattoos.

No pusilic. Pls no captain American and his soccer loving base. No thanks. Let him go to Italy.

aymer posted some wedding photos. What a show stopper of a1st photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

We’ve pulled out
Let’s go and get Gvardiol and some unknowns like the manu situation last season
Thank goodness. Arsenal, go collect your “we overpaid for Rice so City couldn’t get him” trophy. So, are we going to start hearing any “Arsenal are ruining football” rhetoric, or? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kova stripping to his undies in the inside city medical video 🤪🤪🤪🤪💙💙

Just started watching, haven't got to the pants bit yet but he seems so lovely making conversation with Hattie! 😍
YEESSSSSSS! Thank you, Man City social media team. 🥵
---
I get good vibes from him, I think he'll fit in well.
And he seems coachable and open-minded about learning The Ways of Pep.

• Heart
Do you think they all regularly get full medicals like this. Like prior to pre season? Because I wouldn’t complain about an inside city episode of just them being scanned on tables
Don't think so, when Jack joined I'm sure he said he'd never had a medical, which might be a bit concerning.

Let's get them all in their pants and in the scanner, it's for their own good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't think so, when Jack joined I'm sure he said he'd never had a medical, which might be a bit concerning.

Let's get them all in their pants and in the scanner, it's for their own good.
I’ll sign whatever petition you create
Mateo seems lovely. Super down to earth

• Heart
Do you think they all regularly get full medicals like this. Like prior to pre season? Because I wouldn’t complain about an inside city episode of just them being scanned on tables
Do city have a suggestion box?? Got a few we could run past them 🤔🤔🤔😜

• Haha
Given the increase in price of the City+ subscription, videos of nearly nude medicals are the least they can do for us.

• Heart
I’m so glad the boss is enjoying his holiday.

I like that he’s really taking it all in. Abu Simbel really is a marvel. It’s super impressive.

I rewatched Mateo’s video. This kid is an absolute delight. He was so sweet when he mentioned City’s close squad. He sounded almost nervous. I hope he makes friends straightaway and the guys aren’t too cliquey. ❤ He already fits in with the team’s terrible signatures. That looks like “Rue” at the 9:00 mark.

Friends, please help me with this non-City thing. 🤣
I think I’m fairly decent with identifying regional accents after all these years, but are these chickens scouse or mackem?? Or neither? @futbolista have you seen this one? It’s driving me crazy. Typically, the ads we get with British characters are in Received Pronunciation. This one is the first I’ve seen with a regional accent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

I like that he’s really taking it all in. Abu Simbel really is a marvel. It’s super impressive.

I rewatched Mateo’s video. This kid is an absolute delight. He was so sweet when he mentioned City’s close squad. He sounded almost nervous. I hope he makes friends straightaway and the guys aren’t too cliquey. ❤ He already fits in with the team’s terrible signatures. That looks like “Rue” at the 9:00 mark.

I think I’m fairly decent with identifying regional accents after all these years, but are these chickens scouse or mackem?? Or neither? @futbolista have you seen this one? It’s driving me crazy. Typically, the ads we get with British characters are in Received Pronunciation. This one is the first I’ve seen with a regional accent.
I thought he sounded more excited than nervous at the thought of the close squad, like "yay, friends!" 😂 I'm sure they won't be cliquey, the new guys in recent years have fit right in.

Definitely sounds North East to me. Janine's accent sounds like Sarah Millican's (she's from South Shields I think so practically Geordie - apologies to NE folk who clearly hear a difference). The other chicken's accent is a little less pronounced but same sort of region. Could be a little further south e.g.yorkshireish

• Heart
Rodolfo’s leaving?? Nooooo. :( And for the MLS, why? (And Texas of all places. Austin is the normal bit but still.)

---
I thought he sounded more excited than nervous at the thought of the close squad, like "yay, friends!" 😂 I'm sure they won't be cliquey, the new guys in recent years have fit right in.

Definitely sounds North East to me. Janine's accent sounds like Sarah Millican's (she's from South Shields I think so practically Geordie - apologies to NE folk who clearly hear a difference). The other chicken's accent is a little less pronounced but same sort of region. Could be a little further south e.g.yorkshireish
Ah interesting, thank you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Peps vacation looks so nice. They are so cute. Love it.

Mateo looks happy and excited. 🩵

I haven’t seen that twix commercial before! Not great with accents minus the obvious ones lol

Rodolfo’s leaving?? Nooooo. :( And for the MLS, why? (And Texas of all places. Austin is the normal bit but still.)

---

Ah interesting, thank you.
Ugh nooooooo why rodolfo. Another disciple of the pep academy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Accents defo Leeds / Yorkshire the one on the left and the one of the right geordie ie Newcastle way 😌😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.