Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This team.

37152AA6-2DAF-4293-872A-5E7811930369.jpeg

77D80C0A-57E4-43AC-8879-ED28CC1AC1CF.jpeg

This manager.

42746C3A-DD13-4A71-9872-0CA91B2C1E27.jpeg

2588A3D1-3E29-48B8-A847-8C67DD36A5B4.jpeg

OUR CITY!
DA79C494-9035-4B37-8434-55036EB72EDA.jpeg

B3F6CC6F-E0BA-4019-9369-64040DBC49BD.jpeg

Let’s go get this treble! 💙 🏆🏆🏆

Thank you to @Gossgossgoss9888 and @futbolista for the thread title!

Recap: this thread is devoted to the best manager in football and the best team in football. It is our City safe space. 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the sparkling new thread @Just Drive

Love you all my City dolls 😘

We’re going to do it, if not we’ll sue them for emotional damage

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Come on Citeeeeeh!

Hope you all have a lovely day, does anyone have any good plans today before the match? Or is it all just anxious pacing? 😂

• Heart
Come on Citeeeeeh!

Hope you all have a lovely day, does anyone have any good plans today before the match? Or is it all just anxious pacing? 😂
Anxious pacing. I feel like I’m going to hurl. :sick:

We need a goal very quickly to shock Inter straightaway. If it’s 0-0 at HT, I think it’s trouble.

• Heart
Hope this baby doesn’t come back to us. He will still get a medal thoufh won’t he?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

We need a goal very quickly to shock Inter straightaway. If it’s 0-0 at HT, I think it’s trouble.
Deep breaths my love.

I believe we can win it in any circumstances, but would looooove an early goal!
Hope this baby doesn’t come back to us. He will still get a medal thoufh won’t he?
I feel like I saw a thing that he wouldn't get one, possibly because he didn't play any knockout matches? I feel a bit hazy on the details though so might be talking bullshit.

Been saying this all week we need to be at least 2-0 up at HT

I think the mindset will be go at them like we did against Madrid

• Heart
All Michelle’s pals are in Istanbul, can she not travel anywhere without them? Also do they not have jobs?

• Haha
Good day to all my fellow Cityzens today. I’ve already cried from emotion this morning 😂. We are really here.

Im going to go for a long walk this morning and get some of these stress nerves out. Then come back so I can make some nachos for the match. No Italian food !

duck INTER and everyone who wants them to win and save football

Team decides who get the medals. I don’t think I there’s a number or appearances or whatever. I’m catty so I don’t think he should since he played against us. Fine for getting a prem medal bc he did play 17 matches. But if you play against your team and banter a player you DONT bleeping DESERVE ONE

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m avoiding final talk as I’m too nervous
---
Some of the wags are wearing next years kit I’m not vibing it. I’m with family dias who are in there normal mafia outfits

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All Michelle’s pals are in Istanbul, can she not travel anywhere without them? Also do they not have jobs?
They are funded by The Bank of Kevin apparently. So maybe we don’t have to be wags - we can be friends with wags. Wag-adjacent.
Good day to all my fellow Cityzens today. I’ve already cried from emotion this morning 😂. We are really here.

Im going to go for a long walk this morning and get some of these stress nerves out. Then come back so I can make some nachos for the match. No Italian food !

duck INTER and everyone who wants them to win and save football

Team decides who get the medals. I don’t think I there’s a number or appearances or whatever. I’m catty so I don’t think he should since he played against us. Fine for getting a prem medal bc he did play 17 matches. But if you play against your team and banter a player you DONT bleeping DESERVE ONE
Agreed. I think he forfeited any right to a medal after he played against us (even though I know that’s not a rule).

I’m avoiding final talk as I’m too nervous
---
Some of the wags are wearing next years kit I’m not vibing it. I’m with family dias who are in there normal mafia outfits
Shitting hell, I am so nervous.
---
Chill happy Pep vibes and always happy Kun

😭

• Heart
They are funded by The Bank of Kevin apparently. So maybe we don’t have to be wags - we can be friends with wags. Wag-adjacent.

Agreed. I think he forfeited any right to a medal after he played against us (even though I know that’s not a rule).

Shitting hell, I am so nervous.
Agueros placed a bet let’s hope it’s not like drake

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love them. 😭 💙
one of the lacroix members has a job. I believe it’s KDB friend. Works in PR and works at sport companies. The others I believe are married to a Belgian football coach and others working in football adjacent industry. But clearly ladies of leisure since they don’t have traditional jobs that demand a 9-5 m-f lol

ok @olivia321 get to work young lady bc we all want to be wag adjacent. I don’t need handbags, just fun travel with everyone here

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.