Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havertz’s partner and tourism board are close. Like send baby presents close, what if she’s like come to Arsenal and we can live on a private jet together

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Holidays have begun. The DBs have been in Monaco and now in France.

I hope we get tons of holiday fun times

IMG_9879.jpeg

IMG_9878.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don't want gundo to go 😞 but if he does go will this mean the club will try to hold onto Bernardo more?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really don't want gundo to go 😞 but if he does go will this mean the club will try to hold onto Bernardo more?
Guess you gotta look at the fact of they wanna go (or other half wants to go) they really they gotta go. Pep believes in this but at least has tried to keep Gundo. The players have won it all at City. If their hearts are not at City - off you go.

Reactions: 7
Do we know much about him?

I don't mean football-wise.

I mean, is he funny? Does he have the Man City required minimum weirdness levels? Does he like to cuddle his teammates? How is he likely to respond to the turkey needing feeding?
Asking all the right questions here. Like, we know he and Gvardiol are good at football but there are other things we need to know!

OMG IS HE THE ORIGINAL STRIPPER
If so he needs to bring that energy
---

I thought this weekend but Ruben looks to have gone to Miami and I thought he’d definitely be attending
---
The scum says july so could be next weekend
I think it’s 1st July.
If Gundo’s really leaving it’s Sara pushing for the move no doubt about it, he’d be more than happy to retire at City.

Send that witch down to see the Titanic, I’m joking. I’m so invested in that story rich rich people are so stupid
I agree. I don’t think Gundo really wanted to leave. Barca - blech. How is Barca able to pay anyone? They’re such a disaster.
He likes stripping at the end of matches 👍🤣
Wife is very pretty and they've been together since they were teenagers.He seems like one of the rare faithful footballers too.No dirt on him,that I could find anyway.
He likes to be stripper of the match and hopefully others like Ruben follow suit.

pretty wag names izabel with own fashion brand. More stylish than current city wags lol. I remember her from when kova was at Madrid.

Pep goes from winning ucl with no Croatians to 2 Croatians. What a maniac. I love josko he is a gym guy like Ruben 😂 . So young, 20. So is Laporte leaving for sure?
This is all encouraging. (y)I can’t wait to see where they’ll be placed in the dressing room.
---
Holidays have begun. The DBs have been in Monaco and now in France.

I hope we get tons of holiday fun times

View attachment 2256075

View attachment 2256077
Go off, King Kev! 🥰
Bless him Big Erl 😂

Only screenshot cannot post the video.

• Heart
Asking all the right questions here. Like, we know him and Gvardiol are good at football but there are other things we need to know!

I think it’s 1st July.

I agree. I don’t think Gundo really wanted to leave. Barca - blech. How is Barca able to pay anyone? They’re such a disaster.

This is all encouraging. (y)I can’t wait to see where they’ll be placed in the dressing room.
I knew Ruben wouldn’t miss it

Barcelona aren’t “officially” signing anyone till after FFP hearings or that’s what Twitter are saying and that’s why there deals are 99% done they basically just need to be filed

• Heart

clip from this YouTube. Damn I’m just an emotional old lady. Crying again

---
Oh duck

Speculation over

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't blame Gundo for choosing Barcelona, it might be the last big club of his playing career and he's of a generation that would have seen Barcelona at their very best back when he was a very young player dreaming of reaching those heights.

They're not the club they were back then, on or off the pitch, but there'll be an allure for him, especially to be managed by Xavi.

And, live in Barcelona, keep your wife happy...seems like an obvious decision.

• Heart
  • Sad

clip from this YouTube. Damn I’m just an emotional old lady. Crying again

---
Oh duck

Speculation over
The one of Pep and Kev, I can’t cope. “Seven years of fighting.” 😭 Also, Akanji is all of us in that clip.

Gundo noooooooooooooo.:mad:😭 FUMING.
---
I don't blame Gundo for choosing Barcelona, it might be the last big club of his playing career and he's of a generation that would have seen Barcelona at their very best back when he was a very young player dreaming of reaching those heights.

They're not the club they were back then, on or off the pitch, but there'll be an allure for him, especially to be managed by Xavi.

And, live in Barcelona, keep your wife happy...seems like an obvious decision.
Goss, please, you’re making far too much sense as always. Don’t make me sympathize with his move to Barca.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m gutted about Gundo but wish him and his little boy all the best I don’t wish that witch anything but food poisoning this is her doing.

Gundo has carried that City team on a good few occasions, he’s been a brilliant servant and a joy to watch him play, but we cant keep those who want to leave the team doesn’t need that kind of distraction.

His 2019 free kick against Brighton
2021 goal against Tottenham the one Ederson assisted are my fave goals of his that come to mind 🩵🩵

• Heart
Oh Gundo, you have the face of a man who looks good in knitwear and possibly knows how to whittle, and I will miss you and your season-saving goals.

• Heart
I like Gundo but everything about him is tainted for me by the fact he seems to have been blinded by love. So while I’ll miss the mr whippy song that citeh chants puts on there video I’m glad we are onto better times with wags that appreciate Manchester cuisine

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.