Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2287263Another one moaning about Manchester 😂😂😂😂😄
I think most of the French sports media are all bullshitters. FAKE NEWS FAUX NOUVELLES.

And yes paris is on fire and have they picked up the trash yet? I love the pastries there but that’s about it. You’ll hate it ines trust me, the weather is not that great.

Yes please, two of my fav. things.

I’m sick to the back teeth of the whinging about Manchester. Lots of luck with PSG and their deplorable fan base, Bernie bab. PSG is just a circus without a tent.
---

This too!!
---
@futbolista I did see that Taylor and Riyad went to some MLS game. Wonder if that was a sponsorship obligation. Or did they go thinking it’d be enjoyable, bless their cotton socks?? :ROFLMAO:
i can’t do mls. Like so boring without relegation and promotion to me 😂

“And eventually, everyone figured out it was Pep Guardiola.”
I’ll never not love him.
It’s Sergio v Cole in the u21 final
I usually cheer for Spain but they just won for the olds so I’ll cheer for Cole and the other young lads minus that one from Liverpool bc he seems annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we back late or are other clubs back early? Also I always hate this part of the season where players come back but then leave

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we back late or are other clubs back early? Also I always hate this part of the season where players come back but then leave
I think with City having the FA Cup and the Champions League (WINNERS) I think City are going back later as had longer to play.

• Heart
  • Haha
Tour for those of you who are far away
---
Sorry I sound like I hate love but what a waste of flowers on ines story

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Tour for those of you who are far away
---
Sorry I sound like I hate love but what a waste of flowers on ines story
So many flowers. Also, her sister is still posting stories of herself walking down the aisle in the procession.

Of course they had to put Pep in the worst one.

Reactions: 4
So many flowers. Also, her sister is still posting stories of herself walking down the aisle in the procession.

Of course they had to put Pep in the worst one.
the sister loves the spotlight
Sorry all of them are horrible but I think peps is better in the blue
---

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see Gabriel Jesus has a few things to say about Pep and City

Maybe if he wasn’t such a tit bag infront of goal playing like he had stage fright things might have worked out, but instead he got shipped off to Arsenal where he had to sit and watch the beautiful Man City win treble without him and that other clown Sterling.

Enjoy the weekend my beautiful people 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s lower than I thought but I guess they want to move him asap.

Maybe if he wasn’t such a tit bag infront of goal playing like he had stage fright things might have worked out, but instead he got shipped off to Arsenal where he had to sit and watch the beautiful Man City win treble without him and that other clown Sterling.

I saw that. Gabby Jesus always cried. What’s new. I hate the after the move tit talk. It’ll always bite them in the ass.

Taylor’s friend maddy posted a photo with klay Thompson. Wasn’t he kim k ex? Basketball player for all ye non Americans. They went to nobu Malibu of course. It’s gorgeous there and I do love dinner there but seriously all the places I knew they would go to - catch, Tao, polo lounge at bev hills hotel. Like nothing remotely really local and interesting. Also if they were in Malibu they should have taken photos at el matador beach up the road. My fave spot in Malibu

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ex-players who slag off the club can kiss my ass. Gabi is just salty he landed at the North London Bottling Company. Cry harder, loser.

Have a nice weekend!
That’s lower than I thought but I guess they want to move him asap.

I saw that. Gabby Jesus always cried. What’s new. I hate the after the move tit talk. It’ll always bite them in the ass.

Taylor’s friend maddy posted a photo with klay Thompson. Wasn’t he kim k ex? Basketball player for all ye non Americans. They went to nobu Malibu of course. It’s gorgeous there and I do love dinner there but seriously all the places I knew they would go to - catch, Tao, polo lounge at bev hills hotel. Like nothing remotely really local and interesting. Also if they were in Malibu they should have taken photos at el matador beach up the road. My fave spot in Malibu
Khloe used to be with Tristan Thompson. Kendall was with Devin Booker. Kim married Kris Humphries for 5 minutes. Not sure if Klay Thompson dated a Kar-Jenner. Klay’s brother Trayce played for the Dodgers, so watch the Ward-Mahrez group turn up at Chavez Ravine. (Though Trayce is out with injuries.)

Ex-players who slag off the club can kiss my ass. Gabi is just salty he landed at the North London Bottling Company. Cry harder, loser.

Have a nice weekend!

Khloe used to be with Tristan Thompson. Kendall was with Devin Booker. Kim married Kris Humphries for 5 minutes. Not sure if Klay Thompson dated a Kar-Jenner. Klay’s brother Trayce played for the Dodgers, so watch the Ward-Mahrez group turn up at Chavez Ravine. (Though Trayce is out with injuries.)
Ah ok I can’t remember which guys they date 😂

I think ward mahrez are be going to Vegas soon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Not too long before they are back and pre season!

• Heart
I miss pep ball 😭😭😭😭 also will pre season games be available to watch on city+ like last year anyone know? Thanking you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I miss pep ball 😭😭😭😭 also will pre season games be available to watch on city+ like last year anyone know? Thanking you
Yep was confirmed this morning
The temptation to book the Wednesday off, but hopefully they’ll have it on ready for when I’m home after work
IMG_6195.png

• Heart
Eddie on a sponsored holiday … at least they didn’t show the “Zoo”

That’s fantastic. So happy for them and our baby Cole.

Kev looks like he’s having a whale of a time. Go on, King Kev!
Will Cole and Sergio get extra holiday?

I can’t remember if we are back this week or next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.