Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not believe we’ve won the CL!!!
---
View attachment 2231619Absolute babes
What a beautiful sight! 💙 😭

Guys, my heart is full. Three-peat PL champions, FA Cup champions, and now CL champions for the first time in our history!

I’m not crying. I’m not crying. I’m not crying.

IMG_5464.jpeg
IMG_5465.jpeg
IMG_5466.jpeg
IMG_5467.jpeg
IMG_5468.jpeg

---

Two times treble. Who’s your daddy? Daddy pep
Bow down to the king. Absolute icon!
---
Perrone has lucked in hasnt he
---
I would not be kissing that after Kyle had
My friend, I would be french kissing anything right now I’m that jubilant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The coverage on cbs is garbage. I’m gonna have so much to catch up on bc I’m missing everything

I am still reeling. I’m so happy. So happy to have spent this season with you all. 🩵 love you all truly

• Heart
The coverage on cbs is garbage. I’m gonna have so much to catch up on bc I’m missing everything

I am still reeling. I’m so happy. So happy to have spent this season with you all. 🩵 love you all truly
The post match show on CBS is a shambles. Hate it.

I’m going to replay Rodri’s blinder and the trophy lifting bit. Not any of the shite play that happened before it.

OMG I cannot wait to go visit our new 3 trophies!!!!

Love you all!
---
You know who else I love? Ederson. What a keeper we have. Let’s cherish and appreciate him. 💙
---
Pep interview! His voice is going. :ROFLMAO: I love him so much. Micah giggled with delight when he shook Pep’s hand.

Pep said to “give respect” to City’s 5 PL titles and cups. YES, PEP!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_9402.jpeg

The ultimate wag of all wags. From player girlfriend, to wife, to manager wife

IMG_9403.jpeg

The Guardiolas 🩵
IMG_9405.jpeg

• Heart
Not for the first time, I want the Guardiolas to adopt me. 🥰

@futbolista how about baby Juli completing football this year? Incredible.
Seriously. I would be fine with an adoption also. I love them so much.

juli…imagine your first year out of Argentina and it’s just raining trophies and medals at 23.

IMG_9408.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine how awesome the new City documentary is going to be!

Wonder if @olivia321 is at Depot Mayfield?

@Donald23 have a safe journey home.
---
It’s 17:00 and I’m eating ice cream for an early dinner because dammit we won the CL and completed the treble.

I’m rewatching the trophy lifting and medals bit. Pep gave the trophy a cheeky smirk as he walked by it. :ROFLMAO: Amazing. I feel bad that Kevin didn’t kiss the trophy or even walk on the platform. :(
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
We fuckin did it 🩵 I honestly can’t believe it.

I hope you all enjoyed every moment of it, it was like some sickly rollercoaster. I think everyone underestimated Inter Milan but there was always only going to be one winner.

@Just Drive your so lovely thank you. The fans were advised to get to the stadium as soon as they could even if it meant waiting a few hours before kick off.

I’ll catch up on everything when I’ve had sleep I’ve not long got home, we’re the champions of everything 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Love love love love you all

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I hope you all enjoyed every moment of it, it was like some sickly rollercoaster. I think everyone underestimated Inter Milan but there was always only going to be one winner.

@Just Drive your so lovely thank you. The fans were advised to get to the stadium as soon as they could even if it meant waiting a few hours before kick off.

I’ll catch up on everything when I’ve had sleep I’ve not long got home, we’re the champions of everything 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

So good to hear everyone is okay Olivia ! I’m so thrilled your grandpa and dad could be there in the flesh. How amazing 🩵

Ok I’m not sure what happened but Spanish speaking tiktokers are obsessed with Ronnie Foden and call him El Wey (the guy) Jokes are saying he’s touched more trophies than spurs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Heyyyyyy, she’s here! 😘 Glad to hear the family’s good. What an amazing experience for them. I’m still buzzing, it’s surreal, we won the CL! And the treble! All of our cursing duck Arsenal, duck United, and duck Inter totally worked.

So good to hear everyone is okay Olivia ! I’m so thrilled your grandpa and dad could be there in the flesh. How amazing 🩵

Ok I’m not sure what happened but Spanish speaking tiktokers are obsessed with Ronnie Foden and call him El Wey (the guy) Jokes are saying he’s touched more trophies than spurs 😂

This is hilarious. Ronnie Foden, social media star. :ROFLMAO: I’ll bet there are a bunch of people assuming he’s Haaland’s kid. I love the pic of him with arms outstretched like he’s presenting Erling to the crowd. Give him 10 years and he’ll be in our academy and Pep will still be manager. 💙

A god among men.
02B8B35F-98A2-49A8-B9AE-26284CEB85B9.jpeg

---
Rodri will never again have buy his own drinks in Manchester. How fitting, how appropriate that he scored our one goal in the CL final, the man who’s played his heart and soul out to the point of utter exhaustion this season. Legend. 💙

I love our team. The first song’s a banger to be fair. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
A night I'll never forget. I bloody love this club and everyone associated with it. Such a family there through the ups and the downs but I'm so fuckin happy no more ' champions of Europe you'll never sing that ' 🙌🙌 get another tit chant rivals 🖕🖕 I'll proudly be wearing a mixture of city shirts for the foreseeable 🏆🏆🏆🎉🎉🎉💙💙💙

• Heart
Wow what a day, treble winners 🏆 🏆🏆🩵🩵🩵
Sadly did not get to see the game due to other stuff happening (not to me) but watching all of the coverage this morning. Pep was cheeky in his interview after the game 😁 this how we love him so much
They team are leaving Instanbul in about an hour or so Sky have said and back to some sort of Civic reception then the big bus tour tomorrow 🩵

• Heart
Wow what a day, treble winners 🏆 🏆🏆🩵🩵🩵
Sadly did not get to see the game due to other stuff happening (not to me) but watching all of the coverage this morning. Pep was cheeky in his interview after the game 😁 this how we love him so much
They team are leaving Instanbul in about an hour or so Sky have said and back to some sort of Civic reception then the big bus tour tomorrow 🩵
Can they have it at the train station so I can see them

The fixtures are starting to build up we need to get some good back up players in

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.