Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Saudi Arabia. If he goes to whoever we are playing in Saudi in December I hope we beat them and he’s bullied the whole game
---
Bernardo’s wedding is next weekend as confirmed by his future sister in law/housemate
---
Eddie went to Dubai mall and had to be locked in a store due to a mob of fans
Housemate. You’re not wrong. 🤣
Boys on holiday. Love to see it. ❤

They are all attending the wedding and I mean every player and no one can persuade me otherwise
I hope so. I feel like Bernardo’s is different and they’ll make a concerted effort to go to his.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s like footballer central in the south of France recently
IMG_5944.jpeg

---
Housemate. You’re not wrong. 🤣

Boys on holiday. Love to see it. ❤

I hope so. I feel like Bernardo’s is different and they’ll make a concerted effort to go to his.
What if none go Laportes though. He’s cringe but can my heart take that sadness

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s like footballer central in the south of France recently View attachment 2261122
As much as her whole side of the family give me the ick, I need to be wag-adjacent to Taylor. She is always off somewhere. She was in Marbella a couple of days ago and she’s been in Dubai countless times with other trips in between. She either holidays more than the other wags or just posts about it more.

---
It’s like footballer central in the south of France recently View attachment 2261122
---

What if none go Laportes though. He’s cringe but can my heart take that sadness
I’ve actually thought about this. I wonder if they’re like any other work place and they only invite teammates they’re closest to. But… they’re not like other work places. So do they invite the whole team and whomever can come, great, and whomever can’t, that’s fine? I had this same thought last year when Ake’s and Gundo’s weddings were only days apart. If Ayme invited all of them, I hope many do go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Laporte Sara is in Barcelona. That’s placa Catalunya

IMG_9968.jpeg
---
As much as her whole side of the family give me the ick, I need to be wag-adjacent to Taylor. She is always off somewhere. She was in Marbella a couple of days ago and she’s been in Dubai countless times with other trips in between. She either holidays more than the other wags or just posts about it more.

---

I’ve actually thought about this. I wonder if they’re like any other work place and they only invite teammates they’re closest to. But… they’re not like other work places. So do they invite the whole team and whomever can come, great, and whomever can’t, that’s fine? I had this same thought last year when Ake’s and Gundo’s weddings were only days apart. If Ayme invited all of them, I hope many do go.
Wasn’t gundos a short engagement? TB was prob a bridezilla

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I love them. They are the coolest football family. Go to other places other than the typical

---
IMG_9970.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

---

But then they most co-ordinate about dates etc so more people can come. I feel like Laportes Sara isn’t very wag friendly, like she doesn’t hang round with them where as ines does
---
I hate what he’s done to his hair but the more I’ve seen of the pictures I don’t think they are actually doing anything it’s just a bad angle
---
Omg I love them. They are the coolest football family. Go to other places other than the typical

---
View attachment 2261187
I want to be a guardiola

• Heart
But then they most co-ordinate about dates etc so more people can come. I feel like Laportes Sara isn’t very wag friendly, like she doesn’t hang round with them where as ines does
---

I hate what he’s done to his hair but the more I’ve seen of the pictures I don’t think they are actually doing anything it’s just a bad angle
---

I want to be a guardiola
I agree it's mostly angles but I do love the general twitter response of "Is that a bloke? ... Oh, of course, he's French" 😂

I wish I was a Guardiola too! Such a lovely family 🥰

• Heart
---

---

I want to be a guardiola
I think Sara Laporte went to TBs baby shower. So I thought she was down with them. But I can’t remember now.

she also hangs with Rodri’s laura prob bc spanish national team wives. Could be a language thing? But she’s also off on her own or back in Spain a lot too.

Reactions: 3
I think Sara Laporte went to TBs baby shower. So I thought she was down with them. But I can’t remember now.

she also hangs with Rodri’s laura prob bc spanish national team wives. Could be a language thing? But she’s also off on her own or back in Spain a lot too.
I feel like TB invited everyone as like captains wife duty because I think even Annie Walker went.
I think they had the cancelos over for Christmas or new year one year so whether she’s close with Danielle because she kept very to herself.
it’ll be interesting if they are on the same day

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Goodness me…
🤣 :oops: :p

Love this so much! I feel even more akin to them now because I loved it there too so they must adopt me now. 🥺
The Guardiolas - They seem so awesome. It’s obvs so great to be able to just go to fancy resorts - I would- but like how much truffle pasta can you eat? Don’t you want to eat from the hawkers in Singapore or unreal sushi at tsukiji fish market in Tokyo? And get lost in art at the Pompidou and musee Dorsay? I want the Lux life but I also a good adventure and learning.

must be so hard to travel in peace though.

I feel like TB invited everyone as like captains wife duty because I think even Annie Walker went.
I think they had the cancelos over for Christmas or new year one year so whether she’s close with Danielle because she kept very to herself.
it’ll be interesting if they are on the same day
I only remember Taylor, ines, Sara Laporte. Annie. Michelle. Akes wife. Only those ones posted lol

im fascinated by the wag groups. Like Eddys wife is super close with fernandinhos wife still. But that’s a Brazilian connection. I understand it’s hard to move to a new place and not have a lot of friends and your partner is always busy. I hope the wags are all nice to each other and not lame.

even though ayme is super awks - I do hope he gets a decent group of his teammates going if he invited them. I’m sure Rodri would go to laportes

• Heart
I’m pretty sure the Guardiolas are staying at the Mena House. It’s close to the pyramids and I recognize the floor.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.