Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy that Rodri is getting some flowers.

Honestly I hope he doesn’t have to play for Spain in these upcoming nations league matches. He’s played nearly all the matches for city as well as Spain during World Cup. He needs some rest but I think he’s their key guy now that busquets is not called up. 😏

wonder who else will play from city for national team. Feel like Ruben will. And prob Laporte. Wonder if any of the England guys - jack should prob say sorry gareth

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The amount of bitter rival tears flowing on social media is immense 🤣🤣🤣 fill up your cups cityzens let's drink it in together 🍹🍹🍹🍻🍻🍻
The amount of salt is amazing. :ROFLMAO:

Hey did you guys know that ”uNiTeD wON tHe TreBLe tOo”???? :rolleyes: 🥴🥴🥴 And did you know that other teams won CL titles like 15 years ago! Wow, so fascinating! Careful not to slip in our oil, witches. And keep crying.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The amount of salt is amazing. :ROFLMAO:

Hey did you guys know that ”uNiTeD wON tHe TreBLe tOo”???? :rolleyes: 🥴🥴🥴 And did you know that other teams won CL titles like 15 years ago! Wow, so fascinating! Careful not to slip in our oil, witches. And keep crying.😘
No matter what the team or pep does, the response by others is bitterness and hypocrisy. Including the media.

Salty tears taste a lot like champagne 🍾

He did it!! Julia roberts posted him 😂

• Heart
Happy that Rodri is getting some flowers.

Honestly I hope he doesn’t have to play for Spain in these upcoming nations league matches. He’s played nearly all the matches for city as well as Spain during World Cup. He needs some rest but I think he’s their key guy now that busquets is not called up. 😏

wonder who else will play from city for national team. Feel like Ruben will. And prob Laporte. Wonder if any of the England guys - jack should prob say sorry gareth
I feel like they all will didn’t the Chelsea lot? It’s not the same as them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No matter what the team or pep does, the response by others is bitterness and hypocrisy. Including the media.

Salty tears taste a lot like champagne 🍾

He did it!! Julia roberts posted him 😂

OMG it happened. Julia Roberts posted about him! :ROFLMAO:

I must say, I was impressed by Thierry Henry after the game. Did you catch what he said about not wanting to hear anything more about Pep needing to prove anything? He said Pep is the best coach he’s ever seen and added that Pep naysayers don’t know what they’re talking about. (y)

I’m still so happy. I’m rewatching all the celebrations. :D I am so proud of these guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can they have it at the train station so I can see them

The fixtures are starting to build up we need to get some good back up players in
I’m not happy about all these extra fixtures. What sadistic person thought this was a good idea?

They play in Greece 4 days after I fly home from Athens.

Will the 2023-2024 PL schedule have to be revised? Like when it gets announced soon, we shouldn’t consider it as the final one? Or will they only announce next season’s schedule after it‘s been revised?

Also, Ronnie Foden is cooler than any of us will ever be. :cool: He is that guy.
---
He really proved himself didn't he 🥰

Goalie gang!

Whereas Joao's really messed up this season. Penny for his thoughts.

---

Sometimes the best way to lose the fear is to keep going and fluke a success.

They won't be so scared next time.
Aww I love the goalie gang clip! Amazing. 🥰 I’ve always rated Eddy. What a superb performance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen a TikTok of ederson Kyle haaland jack and I think John and the comments are horrible
Why do people have to be so bitter
Call themselves football fans. Maybe in soft but there’s no need to be so vile
someone put is ederson on something cos he looks like a sp*z and it’s actually upset me😭 I hope he never sees that. Edy is a legend and deserves some ducking respect!!!!!
They’re just jealous bitter fans who probably support Southampton ( sorry if anyone here does 🤨 )

• Sad
I’m not happy about all these extra fixtures. What sadistic person thought this was a good idea?

They play in Greece 4 days after I fly home from Athens.

Will the 2023-2024 PL schedule have to be revised? Like when it gets announced soon, we shouldn’t consider it as the final one? Or will they only announce next season’s schedule after it‘s been revised?

Also, Ronnie Foden is cooler than any of us will ever be. :cool: He is that guy.
---

Aww I love the goalie gang clip! Amazing. 🥰 I’ve always rated Eddy. What a superb performance.
I think from what I can recall from previous seasons, they’ll release it as normal, the when they see clashes they’ll be postponed. So obviously the majority of December we will be in Saudi but it depends how far we get as to what fixtures will need rearranging. Then like this season they’ll slot those fixtures in but again if we are progressing in all four competitions it’s going to get difficult. Was it liverpool after they’d won the champions league where they had to play there under 21s in the cup as the real team was elsewhere?

oooo Greece should be nice? Is that part of your trip back here?
---
I knew I was right https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/06/football/liverpool-congested-fixtures-klopp-spt-intl/index.html
For the cup you basically can’t rearrange the fixtures so you either forfeit or find a solution. This is why we need more squad depth and fringe academy players
---
tourism’s board description of Gundo is like he cured a major disease

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just seen a TikTok of ederson Kyle haaland jack and I think John and the comments are horrible
Why do people have to be so bitter
Call themselves football fans. Maybe in soft but there’s no need to be so vile
someone put is ederson on something cos he looks like a sp*z and it’s actually upset me😭 I hope he never sees that. Edy is a legend and deserves some ducking respect!!!!!
They’re just jealous bitter fans who probably support Southampton ( sorry if anyone here does 🤨 )
Bitter assholes trying to make themselves feel better. :mad:
I think from what I can recall from previous seasons, they’ll release it as normal, the when they see clashes they’ll be postponed. So obviously the majority of December we will be in Saudi but it depends how far we get as to what fixtures will need rearranging. Then like this season they’ll slot those fixtures in but again if we are progressing in all four competitions it’s going to get difficult. Was it liverpool after they’d won the champions league where they had to play there under 21s in the cup as the real team was elsewhere?

oooo Greece should be nice? Is that part of your trip back here?
---
I knew I was right https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/06/football/liverpool-congested-fixtures-klopp-spt-intl/index.html
For the cup you basically can’t rearrange the fixtures so you either forfeit or find a solution. This is why we need more squad depth and fringe academy players
Thank you. (y) Just have to wait and see if I can get to another game or two this winter.

I’m actually returning home for a few days after my England trip in July before I’m off to Greece. Bit of a crazy schedule! It’s been a long time since I was in Greece so I’m looking forward to it.

• Heart
Bitter assholes trying to make themselves feel better. :mad:

Thank you. (y) Just have to wait and see if I can get to another game or two this winter.

I’m actually returning home for a few days after my England trip in July before I’m off to Greece. Bit of a crazy schedule! It’s been a long time since I was in Greece so I’m looking forward to it.
Very hectic hopefully the weather stays as nice for you as it is now in England

• Heart
Parade info:
(10:30am pst for us in California @Just Drive)

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

How exciting!!! I wish I could be there

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Parade info:

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

Happy parade day! 💙 🏆🏆🏆 Thanks for the info, @futbolista I cannot wait to watch the coverage. I want Pep with a cigar and Jack to be his drunken best.😆

I watched the on pitch celebrations yet again and got emosh all over again. I love this team.

To all the beautiful Tattle people who are going to the parade, be safe, have the best time, and take a metric tit ton of pics and vids!

• Heart
Happy parade day! 💙 🏆🏆🏆 Thanks for the info, @futbolista I cannot wait to watch the coverage. I want Pep with a cigar and Jack to be his drunken best.😆

I watched the on pitch celebrations yet again and got emosh all over again. I love this team.

To all the beautiful Tattle people who are going to the parade, be safe, have the best time, and take a metric tit ton of pics and vids!
I cannot wait to see pep with a cigar too!& And jack 😂 with 2 drinks in his hands with nary a voice.

If any of you go please share your own pics!! would love to see your perspective. love you all, have so much fun and be safe.🩵

Post match coverage was tit on cbs paramount so I watched some more today. Here’s a clip that made me emosh. Don’t love the music edit but love the clip. Love how much they all love each other. It’s such a family and the vibe check is so real.

good night and see you in about 8 hour lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cannot wait to see pep with a cigar too!& And jack 😂 with 2 drinks in his hands with nary a voice.

If any of you go please share your own pics!! would love to see your perspective. love you all, have so much fun and be safe.🩵

Post match coverage was tit on cbs paramount so I watched some more today. Here’s a clip that made me emosh. Don’t love the music edit but love the clip. Love how much they all love each other. It’s such a family and the vibe check is so real.

good night and see you in about 8 hour lol
I love this. I’ve never wanted to shag Pep as hard as I do right now. Sorry, Cris. But sharing is caring, sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Parade info:

Not close enough to Manchester to pop along after work unfortunately 😢 (if I'd thought, I might have found an excuse to work in the Manchester office today!)

So I will be watching with you all 😊 hoping for some drunken silliness.

• Heart
I was tempted to go to the parade, some of my mates are going, but by the time I finish work it's going to be rushed to get the met in (and be very hot and sweaty on the met, already 24 degrees here now).

I'll definitely watch the live stream though.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.