Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
Totally not pep or city related but @olivia321 there’s a titanic sub thread. Of course there is.

I’m thinking who we should send in the next one

Sara, Cancelo, actually we might need a few submarines we could fill a few of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

futbolista

VIP Member
Parade info:
(10:30am pst for us in California @Just Drive)

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

How exciting!!! I wish I could be there

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I never cry. I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve cried in my adult life.

I just shed a tear.

CITYYYYYYYYY! THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!!!!

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up, you’re all so funny, reading the up and down emotions you all had, they never make it easy do they.
I’m very delicate at the moment I’ve had very little sleep, it feels very surreal and I hope this is the start of us dominating Europe.

I’m sugar coating nothing.
Haaland was terrible last night the team looked like they had stage fright. I know we’ve played a lot of football this season but that was probably one of our worst games. We were lucky very lucky but we got the goal and held on very well.

Ederson was immense, Alvarez should have come on and so should Mahrez as he has those game changing moments in him. It’s done now and we’ve won it and why not win it at Wembley next season

Once, Twice, Three times a champion 🏆🏆🏆

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Oh Gundo, you have the face of a man who looks good in knitwear and possibly knows how to whittle, and I will miss you and your season-saving goals.

• Heart
Omg I am livid with ederson. Strong rant incoming

He’s at that god awful fame animal park. I am so annoyed by this. These places are absolutely disgusting and shouldn’t exist !!!!! I expected better from him. 😡😡😡😡
Don’t get me started!!! Foden and Mctominay went to it last year at the WC. Animal exploitation at its finest!!! The story with the Bear ans the white baby lion..I am sickened.
Sorry guys had to get that off my chest. I HATE things like this. Animals deserve better 😭😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Do we know much about him?

I don't mean football-wise.

I mean, is he funny? Does he have the Man City required minimum weirdness levels? Does he like to cuddle his teammates? How is he likely to respond to the turkey needing feeding?
Asking all the right questions here. Like, we know he and Gvardiol are good at football but there are other things we need to know!

OMG IS HE THE ORIGINAL STRIPPER
If so he needs to bring that energy
---

I thought this weekend but Ruben looks to have gone to Miami and I thought he’d definitely be attending
---
The scum says july so could be next weekend
I think it’s 1st July.
If Gundo’s really leaving it’s Sara pushing for the move no doubt about it, he’d be more than happy to retire at City.

Send that witch down to see the Titanic, I’m joking. I’m so invested in that story rich rich people are so stupid
I agree. I don’t think Gundo really wanted to leave. Barca - blech. How is Barca able to pay anyone? They’re such a disaster.
He likes stripping at the end of matches 👍🤣
Wife is very pretty and they've been together since they were teenagers.He seems like one of the rare faithful footballers too.No dirt on him,that I could find anyway.
He likes to be stripper of the match and hopefully others like Ruben follow suit.

pretty wag names izabel with own fashion brand. More stylish than current city wags lol. I remember her from when kova was at Madrid.

Pep goes from winning ucl with no Croatians to 2 Croatians. What a maniac. I love josko he is a gym guy like Ruben 😂 . So young, 20. So is Laporte leaving for sure?
This is all encouraging. (y)I can’t wait to see where they’ll be placed in the dressing room.
---
Holidays have begun. The DBs have been in Monaco and now in France.

I hope we get tons of holiday fun times

View attachment 2256075

View attachment 2256077
Go off, King Kev! 🥰
Bless him Big Erl 😂

Only screenshot cannot post the video.

• Heart