Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I really don't want gundo to go 😞 but if he does go will this mean the club will try to hold onto Bernardo more?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

futbolista

VIP Member
We fuckin did it 🩵 I honestly can’t believe it.

I hope you all enjoyed every moment of it, it was like some sickly rollercoaster. I think everyone underestimated Inter Milan but there was always only going to be one winner.

@Just Drive your so lovely thank you. The fans were advised to get to the stadium as soon as they could even if it meant waiting a few hours before kick off.

I’ll catch up on everything when I’ve had sleep I’ve not long got home, we’re the champions of everything 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Love love love love you all
So good to hear everyone is okay Olivia ! I’m so thrilled your grandpa and dad could be there in the flesh. How amazing 🩵

Ok I’m not sure what happened but Spanish speaking tiktokers are obsessed with Ronnie Foden and call him El Wey (the guy) Jokes are saying he’s touched more trophies than spurs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Seven years ago today, the God of Football officially began his role at City. Happy anniversary, boss.

DB503BDD-6CD8-40F0-AFB2-73ECCD9901D4.jpeg

Happy Canada Day, @futbolista

Happy wedding day to Bernardo.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Lol poor Taylor riyad and the gang. had to endure a MLS soccer match. Los Angeles galaxy and LAFC. Maybe they are looking at post prem options.

eat some tacos dammit.

here’s daddy pep at his pep summer camp in Catalonia. Back from a week in Egypt. Hope he’s playing golf and relaxing.

Also funny fake news coming out of France saying pep is blocking Bernardo’s move. We all know pep doesn’t do that. Wish he’d make a decision soon though.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Obviously El Wey is very cute and the content was funny but there is absolutely no need for a little boy to have a instagram account that now has 1 million followers

It’s just going to attract weirdos, it comes across as if they are trying to sell him to the world for kids modeling etc

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
If Gundo’s really leaving it’s Sara pushing for the move no doubt about it, he’d be more than happy to retire at City.

Send that witch down to see the Titanic, I’m joking. I’m so invested in that story rich rich people are so stupid

• Haha
  • Heart

Caro87

I've just read the Gundo article with him saying goodbye to everyone, was a lovely read, but absolutely devestated.

Even though I knew it was coming. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to do a proper goodbye like with Zab (I full on cried when he left) and Kompany

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Gundo def would stay and I can see Tourism board who’s pushing for a move.

Lol @olivia321 if I had that kind of money I would not go in a janky submarine that’s for sure
You wouldn’t find me seated in a can of coke floating round looking for Rose and Jack for no amount of money.

Why do Arsenal by everyone’s rejects? Havertz is joining them now I still have beef with him over the champions league final goal, send him down there with Sara.

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Omg I love them. They are the coolest football family. Go to other places other than the typical

---
IMG_9970.jpeg

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
If players want to leave like pep says, they can go. If captain Gundo was solo I’m sure he would take the extension. I am grateful for him as he’s been amazing for us coming in so clutch in those impt moments. Tourism board can go choke on some paella

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
My boyfriend is absolutely Pep obsessed. His man crush for sure. Everything from secretly supporting City, with Pep being the reason to buying all sorts of Dsquared stuff because Pep’s wore it on the sidelines

Wouldn’t shock me if he’s secretly on this thread on a fake account

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m gutted about Gundo but wish him and his little boy all the best I don’t wish that bitch anything but food poisoning this is her doing.

Gundo has carried that City team on a good few occasions, he’s been a brilliant servant and a joy to watch him play, but we cant keep those who want to leave the team doesn’t need that kind of distraction.

His 2019 free kick against Brighton
2021 goal against Tottenham the one Ederson assisted are my fave goals of his that come to mind 🩵🩵

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
IMG_6093.jpeg

do we think Cancelo tried to make amends during the wedding? I haven’t seen him be linked to anywhere
So john didn't go? 🤔 Well thought he would of
kyle really made it sound like they were going together but maybe if his kids are still in school he might have wanted to do sports day instead

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Oh and welcome to the thread. I think every football fan is secretly pep obsessed, like how can you not be

• Heart
  • Haha