Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be happy when I’m there but I hate the build up to going the packing, the airport 🙄

I’m sad you’re not coming a week later 😞 what are your plans when you’re here? Definitely have to meet up when you come in December.

Happy July 4th 🇺🇸
I know! :( I’ll be taking yet another private tour of the Etihad because I can’t get enough of the place and I hope the new trophies are there, the art museum and the Whitworth Gallery, taking a day trip to Castle Howard, and - don’t kill me - maybe a day trip to Liverpool to see the Walker Museum and Lever Gallery. I’m leaving a couple of days open to just chill and when I say chill I mean eat Gooey Doughnuts. In honor of the boss and TB, I have a couple of bookings at Tast again.

Fat Ricky Martin. :ROFLMAO:

I’m not impressed by Taylor, her ick family, or her ick friends. That pack of phony, clout-chasing weirdos would have been happy with their sister/daughter/friend hooking up with any footballer who gave her a second glance. Aguero binned her off, no problem, she got Mahrez. If Mahrez had dropped her, she’d have simply found another. And Mahrez…not sure what he’s thinking other than “look at my hot barbie doll wife”.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know! :( I’ll be taking yet another private tour of the Etihad because I can’t get enough of the place and I hope the new trophies are there, the art museum and the Whitworth Gallery, taking a day trip to Castle Howard, and - don’t kill me - maybe a day trip to Liverpool to see the Walker Museum and Lever Gallery. I’m leaving a couple of days open to just chill and when I say chill I mean eat Gooey Doughnuts. In honor of the boss and TB, I have a couple of bookings at Tast again.

I’m not impressed by Taylor, her ick family, or her ick friends. That pack of phony, clout-chasing weirdos would have been happy with their sister/daughter/friend hooking up with any footballer who gave her a second glance. Aguero binned her off, no problem, she got Mahrez. If Mahrez had dropped her, she’d have simply found another. And Mahrez…not sure what he’s thinking other than “look at my hot barbie doll wife”.
Don’t be ashamed to say you’re going to visit Liverpool. It’s a nice city & has a lot of history!! Shame about their football team 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Your only allowed back on the thread if you recreate this in liverpool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ines posting more stories on Insta of the wedding. I really like her second outfit and her hair. Her little bump looks adorable
No idea who these kids are who walk down the aisle before her but Bernardo kisses each one on top of their heads god I’ve just melted 🥹🥹🥹. He is just So cute

View attachment 2283528
I love that so much. Bernardo is so sweet. Euro kids wedding outfits are sooooo cute.

So I thought Taylor with her sister and friends were on a girls trip but riyad is there too. I guess the baby got left in England 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love that so much. Bernardo is so sweet. Euro kids wedding outfits are sooooo cute.

So I thought Taylor with her sister and friends were on a girls trip but riyad is there too. I guess the baby got left in England 😏
With who though because her mum lives in Dubai doesn’t she

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Taylor’s mother make a derogatory remark about Muslims on Real Housewives? Wonder how she squares that with Riyad. Oh wait, silly me. He makes loads of ££££££ so she’s happy as larry.

• Wow
  • Sad
the restaurants they go to in LA are typical or average. There’s some really good food in this city and they never go.

also ines sister posting about her dress and not with ines or the wedding strikes me as 😏

• Heart
Bernardo is evidently off to the Maldives for his honeymoon.

That’s lovely for them.

MAKE A DECISION, DAMMIT.

If we’re just around waiting for him to decide, I’m worried all the transfer targets will have been snapped up. I say City make the decision for him and get someone in now. I love Bernardo but come on, man.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bernardo is evidently off to the Maldives for his honeymoon.

That’s lovely for them.

MAKE A DECISION, DAMMIT.

If we’re just around waiting for him to decide, I’m worried all the transfer targets will have been snapped up. I say City make the decision for him and get someone in now. I love Bernardo but come on, man.
Wait they went to the Maldives last summer as well

Liverpool is a lovely city and the people are always friendly. When you’re in Manchester make sure you stay away from Piccadilly Gardens it’s an absolute tit hole, it’s a stain on the City.

I soooo wish I was here for your trip we could go Nando’s and eat M&S cookies

• Heart
Lol poor Taylor riyad and the gang. had to endure a MLS soccer match. Los Angeles galaxy and LAFC. Maybe they are looking at post prem options.

eat some tacos dammit.

here’s daddy pep at his pep summer camp in Catalonia. Back from a week in Egypt. Hope he’s playing golf and relaxing.

Also funny fake news coming out of France saying pep is blocking Bernardo’s move. We all know pep doesn’t do that. Wish he’d make a decision soon though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol poor Taylor riyad and the gang. had to endure a MLS soccer match. Los Angeles galaxy and LAFC. Maybe they are looking at post prem options.

eat some tacos dammit.

here’s daddy pep at his pep summer camp in Catalonia. Back from a week in Egypt. Hope he’s playing golf and relaxing.

Also funny fake news coming out of France saying pep is blocking Bernardo’s move. We all know pep doesn’t do that. Wish he’d make a decision soon though.
I saw that Bernardo wants to move but paris haven’t approached him yet

Reactions: 3
He's such a good guy to spend his limited free time coaching kids.

• Heart
Liverpool is a lovely city and the people are always friendly. When you’re in Manchester make sure you stay away from Piccadilly Gardens it’s an absolute tit hole, it’s a stain on the City.

I soooo wish I was here for your trip we could go Nando’s and eat M&S cookies

Yes please, two of my fav. things.

View attachment 2287263Another one moaning about Manchester 😂😂😂😂😄
I’m sick to the back teeth of the whinging about Manchester. Lots of luck with PSG and their deplorable fan base, Bernie bab. PSG is just a circus without a tent.
---
Bernardo, Paris is on fire...
This too!!
---
@futbolista I did see that Taylor and Riyad went to some MLS game. Wonder if that was a sponsorship obligation. Or did they go thinking it’d be enjoyable, bless their cotton socks?? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.