Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We cannot send this sad boy out on loan
Awwww this makes me think of the World Cup sad photos 🫣 Pobrecito Sergio.

Gvardiol and Bernardo waiting is killing me.

ward mahrez group doing Vegas beach club. They brought a random guy from nobu Malibu on the trip. You couldn’t pay me to go into those swimming pools. Nasty. And it’s sooooo hot in Vegas. Wonder if they’ll go to a ufc fight and then jack Harlow tonight.

Reactions: 4
Awwww this makes me think of the World Cup sad photos 🫣 Pobrecito Sergio.

Gvardiol and Bernardo waiting is killing me.

ward mahrez group doing Vegas beach club. They brought a random guy from nobu Malibu on the trip. You couldn’t pay me to go into those swimming pools. Nasty. And it’s sooooo hot in Vegas. Wonder if they’ll go to a ufc fight and then jack Harlow tonight.
I think we might pull out of Gvardiol if Leipzig don’t budge on his valuation. I can’t see us paying asking price

• Sad
We cannot send this sad boy out on loan
Maybe this will be the making of him. 💙

I think we might pull out of Gvardiol if Leipzig don’t budge on his valuation. I can’t see us paying asking price
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I would be fine if we overspent on him. I think he’s something special and a Pep kind of player. And only 21 I think.

Reactions: 5
There was an article about jack that said pre season training starts tomorrow. But clearly everyone is still on holiday 😂. So when does it start? The only one who has been remotely training is Kalvin as he was at that Mykonos performance center. Laporte, jack, KDB, ederson are in Ibiza. Ruben is in Mykonos with his family. When do we expect everyone back?

I def think gvardiol is worth a lot but teams always want top dollar from us plus so many of Leipzig got bought. Trusting in txiki and pep but transfer talk is so annoying

Reactions: 6
There’s one that starts jumping around in front of one of the Spain players? Please tell me that’s not Cole and Sergio

Reactions: 5
There’s one that starts jumping around in front of one of the Spain players? Please tell me that’s not Cole and Sergio
Cole had been substituted by then I think, so if you're talking about any of the players on the pitch it won't be him.

Cole had been substituted by then I think, so if you're talking about any of the players on the pitch it won't be him.
Yeh just looked at the timeline think it’s Gibbs white
I can’t see it very clearly. It probably is 🤣 judging by what Sergio has said
Cole scored the winning goal and just looked so cocky after it, let’s hope all these trophies haven’t gone to his head

There was too red cards in the final minute but I didn’t look into why
I think the red cards were for Ashley Cole and a Spanish assistant coach for when it got heated after the goal. I didn’t watch match but saw tiktok highlights

here’s coles goal celebration in front of Spanish bench. it looks as though the goal was awarded to Jones and he came with assist bc it was a deflection.

Sergio was def pissed but over it. Congratulated Cole but doesn’t expect there to be further discussion.

I can’t link the Manc Evening News article but it goes into more detail.
---
1 week till pep

---

Maybe sooner then we expect his at the F1
Will pep be cheering for CS and see rebecca 😂 @Donald23

• Heart
I think the red cards were for Ashley Cole and a Spanish assistant coach for when it got heated after the goal. I didn’t watch match but saw tiktok highlights

here’s coles goal celebration in front of Spanish bench. it looks as though the goal was awarded to Jones and he came with assist bc it was a deflection.

Sergio was def pissed but over it. Congratulated Cole but doesn’t expect there to be further discussion.

I can’t link the Manc Evening News article but it goes into more detail.
---

Will pep be cheering for CS and see rebecca 😂 @Donald23
No peps a good boy and is with mr toto Wolff
Cris and Valentina (? I always forget the youngest name) are with him
I forgot about Rebecca wonder if she’s gone and said hi to her friend Brad (I’m guessing they’ve crossed paths before)

• Heart
Everyone I have an major issue

Today I went to see my Nana and my Grandad was watching the F1 I’m familiar with the F1 but don’t know much about it, saw our Pep was there, Anyway, I spot this driver his name is Lando Norris I thought he’s fit have a nosey at his insta

He’s another one who’s 5 foot 6” he’s another Julian

Do I have a fetish for small men? Am I a dwarf lover? What is wrong with me? I’m 5 foot 6 myself…

Send help

Love yours truly Livia 😘😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone I have an major issue

Today I went to see my Nana and my Grandad was watching the F1 I’m familiar with the F1 but don’t know much about it, saw our Pep was there, Anyway, I spot this driver his name is Lando Norris I thought he’s fit have a nosey at his insta

He’s another one who’s 5 foot 6” he’s another Julian

Do I have a fetish for small men? Am I a dwarf lover? What is wrong with me? I’m 5 foot 6 myself…

Send help

Love yours truly Livia 😘😭🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh lord you do need help. Not lando 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.