Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the one with the influencer girlfriend? She’s Scottish?
I don’t follow him but her name is Leanna
No you were RIGHT AS ALWAYS
---
It’s their 10 year anniversary

View attachment 2279666
they look so happy. I love them except for the zoo scenario. Kids are so adorable.

they had to have a photographer and videographer people. Couldn’t just be that guy @Donald23.
It defo will be god Donald I’m mad now 😭😂😂😂
this is terrible 😩😭. Love the new profile pic Strawb

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow him but her name is Leanna

they look so happy. I love them except for the zoo scenario. Kids are so adorable.

they had to have a photographer and videographer people. Couldn’t just be that guy @Donald23.

this is terrible 😩😭. Love the new profile pic Strawb
I couldn’t resist it the sexy bastard that he is 🫠🫠🫠😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate transfer time, it’s stressful. But apparently, we’re close on Gvardiol.

• Heart
They want 100m plus add ons which is soooo much
It’s absurd. But I say we go for it. He’s Pep’s type of player and only 21. I’d rather spend a crazy sum of money on him than boiled rice in a bag guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wedding takeaways
1) the Americans are going to be at several city games this year I can just tell
2) where was TB? I get she had a bad leg but babes come on!
3) I love bernardo, 2 drinks at all times
4) did mendes have Cancelo pleading his case all through the wedding. He looked like he was trying to reason with captains Kyle and Ruben at some points
5) will they now use this as a cheeseboard?
IMG_6099.jpeg

• Haha
Wedding takeaways
1) the Americans are going to be at several city games this year I can just tell
4) did mendes have Cancelo pleading his case all through the wedding. He looked like he was trying to reason with captains Kyle and Ruben at some points
The yankee realtors have squeezed every last ounce of clout from this wedding. The Troy guy even found a way to give his daughter a starring role at the brunch.

TB is wearing a boot which would have spoiled her aesthetic, come on @Donald23 think of her IG aesthetic!

• Haha
The yankee realtors have squeezed every last ounce of clout from this wedding. The Troy guy even found a way to give his daughter a starring role at the brunch.

TB is wearing a boot which would have spoiled her aesthetic, come on @Donald23 think of her IG aesthetic!
i feel it’s Americans like them who give you guys a bad rep, like just calm down. They are in with all of them now so imagine more Manchester trips will be held

I do apologise, but if I was ines I’d be annoyed! But Tbf it’s not like there was any seats for her

• Heart
I’d rather spend a crazy sum of money on him than boiled rice in a bag guy.
I’m dragging my feet with my Starbucks through St Anne’s square going back to work and I laughed so loud at Boiled Rice in a bag guy people were looking at me 😭😭

Bernando’s wedding was so cute like him hope he stays at City forever he won’t be as loved in another team.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wedding takeaways
View attachment 2281276
I lol’d so hard.

tb cancelled on ines bc of the boot. Imagine some evening gown with a cast? The HORROR

The Americans definitely commandeered the situation. Damn. and yes the Americans will def be relishing on the new city contacts. The partner of Darius is British and has a podcast called boss babe. He is a partner in this soccer app with the realtor but I think he gets more work modeling and acting. Typical person of LA. And yes I did say he was attractive and then I noticed he wore a suit jacket with no shirt. Negative attractive. Who goes shirtless at a wedding. Wtf.

I do want josko. He looks like a gladiator from 300 movie 😂 . But I don’t want us to spend 100mill for him. But I will trust in txiki and pep
---
The realtor reposting all reshares of his photo wanting photo credit - hardest eye roll

Last edited:
  • Heart
i feel it’s Americans like them who give you guys a bad rep, like just calm down. They are in with all of them now so imagine more Manchester trips will be held

I do apologise, but if I was ines I’d be annoyed! But Tbf it’s not like there was any seats for her
They make me cringe and fume. The adults’ behavior is bad enough but it’s worse when they foist their child on everyone and get clout through her. When they return for matches, I’ll bet they’ll bring the child too and shove her at “Uncle” Pep, and “Uncle” Ruben, etc. like who in the duck are you people, go away.

I’m dragging my feet with my Starbucks through St Anne’s square going back to work and I laughed so loud at Boiled Rice in a bag guy people were looking at me 😭😭

Bernando’s wedding was so cute like him hope he stays at City forever he won’t be as loved in another team.
I’m glad I could entertain you on this Monday. 😘 Hope you had a good day at work. Are you counting the days until your holiday in Portugal?

• Heart
They really are so cute. I’m super short but I could not go out with a short king. lol sorry
I could go out with a short man (by which I mean about the same height as me (and Bernardo!)) as long as he wasn't weird about it. E.g. I don't wear heels often but if it'd bother him if I did I can't be bothered with that level of sensitivity.

Luckily I am tall enough to reach all my shelves so I wouldn't be missing out on useful skills there, 🤷

• Heart
I could go out with a short man (by which I mean about the same height as me (and Bernardo!)) as long as he wasn't weird about it. E.g. I don't wear heels often but if it'd bother him if I did I can't be bothered with that level of sensitivity.

Luckily I am tall enough to reach all my shelves so I wouldn't be missing out on useful skills there, 🤷
I do it mostly bc it’s embarrassing to always use a children’s step stool and I never use the top of the cupboards 😂.

• Haha
They really are so cute. I’m super short but I could not go out with a short king. lol sorry
Hhahahah my bf is short. Well kinda. He’s same size as me which is 5ft 6. My ex was 6 ft 6 and could barely get through doorways. But it actually doesn’t bother me my fella is short. He is attractive enough to get away with it 😂😂🙈. And I don’t wear heels either. We aren’t engaged but I think IF we get married ( a big if cos who can afford a wedding ) I’d wanna get married on the beach so I can get away with wearing flip flops hahaha
---
Also anyone seen the video of Bernardo singing at the wedding 😂😭

• Heart
Hhahahah my bf is short. Well kinda. He’s same size as me which is 5ft 6. My ex was 6 ft 6 and could barely get through doorways. But it actually doesn’t bother me my fella is short. He is attractive enough to get away with it 😂😂🙈. And I don’t wear heels either. We aren’t engaged but I think IF we get married ( a big if cos who can afford a wedding ) I’d wanna get married on the beach so I can get away with wearing flip flops hahaha
---
Also anyone seen the video of Bernardo singing at the wedding 😂😭
He sang on both days 😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.