Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Life is busy when you have a baby
She has a “team of admin” and countless staff doing the day-to-day shit for her. If she has time to eat out and get her lashes done every five minutes, she has time to account for money strangers are sending her in good faith to help victims of domestic abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Wotsit

VIP Member
If you did come out and tell us some home truths about her, what could she do anyway?
She told lies in her book about her family, ex's etc, it's only right people tell their version of events. She seems to get away with doing and saying whatever she pleases.

I wonder what's happening to the various court cases (the ones she sent the private and confidential papers to someone on here)
I wish @Partofthefam would tell us all😂

I'm also wondering what happened with the police tracing all our IP addresses? Has anyone had a knock on the door yet because you've said you don't like R's teeth 😂😂

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Three daughters she “solely” raises. Not raised. Raises. 1 - E’s dad seems to be a very good and dedicated father, I imagine his partner is the same. 2 - JOSH FUCKING RAISES ALL OF YOU. INCLUDING YOU, WOMAN CHILD.

• Heart

Sausageface

Chatty Member
She’s shot herself in the foot here. She should have just carried on, business as usual, but instead the moment MOD’s crown slipped she randomly had a social media break to spend time with her family, responded to an email about PayPal ‘donations’, produced an update and then processed a refund. Interesting timing!

Reactions: 23

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Rachaelaele you have just shown exactly why you’re not in any position whatsoever to be an Ambassador or in any type of role for Charities. And if the Charities whose books you’re currently on have witnessed that spectacle you displayed today and keep you on, then shame on them.
What a fucking disgraceful show of behaviour from you and your MIL. Even she’s showing her true colours now. Not only did you force yourself into a persons private situation that you knew fuck all about, you did it for the sole purpose of content and advertised his whereabouts & personal details. Even if your sheeple still believe your bollocks of DV rescue and worship you for it, surely today should’ve raised some concerns?
You both cried crocodile tears to his face then sat laughing all afternoon at his expense. You pair of cunts.

• Heart

Honey_dew

I’ve followed ptwm for a long time. What I don’t understand is, at the beginning she was bending over backwards to post about helping x amount of women that week, begging for items for women who have escaped to a refuge etc. Where is that content now? The odd, oh look at all this shit I’ve been gifted, I’m posting it all to women in refuges. Yeah course you are. Probably sticking it on eBay to get a bit more cash. I’ve not read her book and have no intention on doing so. All I see now is that she is a con artist. Stealing money that has been gifted to help these so called women. If she hadn’t then why isn’t she providing the proof? The fact she claims to always be in her over draft could be true. Probably because she’s not cleared it because she’s too busy spending money people have donated.
Do not even get me started on pigeon boy 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Rachaelaele I think you spelt ‘trolling’ wrong in your email 🤭 it’s spelt ‘asking a fookin legitimate question about where my donation was spent...’
And there’s no PTWM Team 😂 to have a team you need to be doing something, like working! Admit it, it’s just you & PC Titwank living off other people’s money that you’ve taken from them in a cleverly worded way. Your mates might help you read through your horrifically vile messages (see above ☝🏼 aka legitimate questions) but there’s no team or workforce helping you, you’re not doing anything 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
What I can’t get my head round though is how the actual fook you thought you could ask for ‘donations’ then all of a sudden blatantly better your lifestyle and people wouldn’t put 2+2 together 🧐 you’re not the fizziest can of pop in the fridge are you 🤨
You’re actually no better than these people you see stealing charity boxes from shop counters, just a common thief.

• Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Here's the "Gabriella" screenshot. It was on thread #2. This is reply to someone asking if they could do anything to help with the house deposit.

Screenshot_20191109-205910_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Again why is she offering refunds of money that has been spent? Why not just say here’s a screenshot of a purchase of X for this person in refuge, thanks for your help.

Rach - we need two numbers from you. Just two. The first is how much you’ve received in donations in the last two years or more (including those donated so you could buy your house), and the second is how much of those donations has gone to “supporting you”. That’s all I want to know. How much does it cost to keep you sat on your arse “signposting” people. If you had to have got a normal job and go to work every day rather than be paid a wage from these donations, it’s very likely you wouldn’t have time to create the social media content that you do, nor the ads which are what is now being cited as your legitimate income source. I don’t donate to charities where only a few pence in the pound goes to the actual cause - I can make that decision because the information on running costs is made available.

Two figures, that’s all. Not a snotty email or pages of vague claims that aren’t proof of anything (other than your quite wonderful imagination). Two numbers which your “accountant” could provide in one simple email.

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
I think alot of her family and friends seem to have the same morals as her. Her MIL laughing at the homeless man and swearing while talking to Wilber. The druggy mate, the SIL who has posted some vile stuff on E dad's facebook account and then theres the brother that seems like the village idiot or something.

• Haha
Yet again I am irritated by her.

When does a good deed become something other than a good deed. When it's done for the fucking attention and praise it brings you. If you have to film it and tell everyone about it, it's no longer a good fucking deed Rachaeaeaele. It's for your own personal fucking gain, again!

I'm sure we all do things that help people, I like to think I do. Do I need to document it? Do I fuck. I don't use people less fortunate and more vulnerable than myself for my own fucking benefit.

Honestly, she's a fucking disgusting human being.

Attachments

Theyseemescrollin’

It would seem to be a very odd way of dealing with people when she is aiming to set herself up in a professional capacity. If you choose to make your living by giving away very personal details of your family life then you are encouraging people to discuss that information - and not everyone will be a fan. If that is too distressing then perhaps a different way of making a living would be the right direction for you - as would be the advice with any job that took a heavy personal toll. Without people discussing your social media content then surely you would be unable to earn a living as an influencer or whatever.....? If you then choose to ignore people who have supported you and delete/block them I’m not sure what you would expect their response to be. Just to keep quiet and disappear? I’m not a troll just because I comment on this thread. I would never have heard of Tattle if R hadn’t sent me here from her video. I came here to see what all these ‘vile’ people were saying and was prepared to defend her. Until the delete/block kept happening. Because I cannot think of a single good reason why that would be the first reaction to simple polite questions. Perhaps I’m missing something. But this thread would probably have died down ages ago if the matter had been addressed properly. Nobody would care about the spelling of her name or what coat she wears (and to be honest I still don’t care about those things). But the trust has been lost so now everything is being queried in minute detail whether it’s relevant or not. I hope it’s worth it!

• Heart

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Hahaha I can’t stop laughing.
Offering a refund? Newsletter from the time that she was being ‘trolled’?
Jo her PA is just as guilty as R and J are. This isn’t right. This will get into the papers then she’ll be finished. That’s why she took the weekend off to sit and seriously think how the f**k she’s going to get out of this mess. No such luck huns, you’re in too deep 🤣
I wish you luck PTWM cos soon you’ll be full time money-less mummy.

Reactions: 22

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think she's made her stories private
not a chance of that happening. 1 - the #ads wont come rolling in if she goes private and 2 - she cant live without the adoration from the fangirls who think she's some kind of messiah. I'm actually surprised she managed 2 days tbh.

I can't remember who it was that said something last night and it made me go back on her FB and check the tattle rant out, (wish i had recorded the insta video whilst it was still up) and omg its so contradictory now. She reckons she only does #ads for products that she uses herself or she is interested in. Like a mat that pregnant women cant use, a healthy eating plan but then goes to McDonald's for breakfast 4 times a week and has nutella the other 3 days, the lidl nappies and wipes but then uses asda own brands and reusable nappies for 2 days till she realised she would have to get off her backside and wash them, the none sticky lip gloss that her hair is stuck to in the advert I'm sure the list goes on and on.

She also says when she has finished maternity leave she will be working hard to boost the page and the donations for her warriors.....anyone seen any posts of her doing this since W was born in August? or even a post asking for donations to paypal again? I haven't, which again leads me to believe it was all bullshit and she was pocketing it all. She's too scared to mention it in case people comment asking where previous donations have gone.

And the best comment of all, considering it appears she was friends with MOD, is when she writes about tattle users. She says these people are your friends, your sisters, your daughters, and your aunts and more frighteningly they are mothers who are raising the next generation of children. It is not a site of freedom of speech it is bullying, nasty, abusive behaviour from these people. So that applies to MOD does it R? She's a troll and a bully? The renowned midwife, mother of 4 daughters, who spends an obscene amount of money on for a decent education for them, who more than likely gets them to school on time, takes an interest in their education, manages to order a food shop and doesn't sit around on her arse all day is a nasty abusive bully too?

I hope she is worrying about what will come to light about her now, it seems insta is fast loosing its appeal and its time her and a lot of others were bought down a peg or 2 and have to live in the real world again.

• Heart
How are donations being used to signpost people to appropriate services? I don't understand how that costs money or explains in any way where or how money was used.

There is no account of how much money was donated and no real breakdown of how it was used. Just a couple of random amounts that don't add up to much and a load of padding out to make it look like she's actually been doing something!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
So many things I want to say.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Why the fuck does she think everyone fancies Josh? He looks like some sad old bloke trying to be "down with the kids". I mean, I might be biased, what with being gay, but there is nothing attractive about someone his age trying to dress like he did when he was a teenager 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart

Momma2011

Today has really shown her true colours hasn’t it? 🤨
I’m new to this.
I’ve been watching this for a while as I bought her book and read reviews and saw someone mention this site. So I’ve been reading as and when I can and I’ll be honest I didn’t know what to believe. But I watched her story yesterday and I was honestly absolutely gob smacked by it! It was an actual big show to her. It was a look at me being so nice,:rolleyes:

I once met a homeless man. I spent like 3 hours of a night out clubbing talking to him, sharing food with him. asked him what he would like. He told me I bought it him.Went out for weeks late at night to find him to give it him.
this is the only time I’ve ever actually mentioned it on any form of social media platform, but I did it for him. I don’t need anyone to tell Me “how amazing I am for it.” I regularly buy a hot drink or a meal deal when If I can. I’ve been bought up it’s just what you do. Being nice doesn’t cost anything and you done exactly need praise for it. Especially by complete strangers.
it really really opened my eyes yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21