Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MumtoKE

I think it’s really hard to figure out as it changes constantly with how much time they’ve been in school, then half a day counts as an absence or something? I’m not entirely sure. I’m sure mine had half a day for hospital appt and got 98.something for last half term
Crazy isn't it? We had to go to a funeral and they said she could go but it had to be unauthorised absence, just doesn't make sense to me!

Reactions: 1

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I know it's ridiculous that she irritates me so much but she didn't even get her own story right this morning. It was a beef joint, not a ham hock and the school didn't call the parents. I know, petty for that to annoy me, but stop fucking making things up or exaggerating them even further.
Argh I’ve been in work all day and can’t watch with sound!!!! Did she claim this story was hers?!

Eyespy00

Hi all
So i dont normally post on here just read but i have just watched the story where they got the dog a birthday cake the poor other dog didnt get any!
Dogs obviously dont understand birthdays she should of given the other dog something as well poor thing was just ignored.
If you listened carefully Lu did say ‘shall I give the other dog it’s treat now too’

Kbird

VIP Member
Just been nosing at this. My goodness people are so naive!! 'She's married to a police officer' 'she has a huge online presence' what like 500k less than MOD?!!🤦‍♀️
I can't find the prwm comments. Are they on MOD instagram post?

MumtoKE

do they go on sessions? Our school classes the full day as 2 sessions - am and pm. Maybe if they are using the fact she wasn’t present for registration for one or more sessions as her attendance rather than whether she was there for the whole day?
I think that's what has happened its 2 Mark's for the day. Still dont quite understand how percentage work as her appts were marked as approved. I'm not worried as I said to her if I feel she isnt well enough to go to school, that's my decision. She doesn't have many sick days. I just feel for anyone that has regular appointments or if their child needs more sick days. Just seems added pressure they dont need.

Our secondary school registration works out 1 missed registration drops your attendance to 98%. They class morning and afternoon as two seperate registrations. DS has done 73 out of 74 possible attendances with a 98.6% attendance rate.

No idea how they work it out though!
Yes think u r right about the mark, just seemed really low percentage for 2 days. I will have to send her in to get her mark if she is ill to keep figures correct! Then pick her up! I wouldn't really do this but it makes u feel like u should.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I’m a part time working mam and my wage is 550 a month 😮 I do work term time so I have quite a few times I’m off work hence why it’s so low but I just couldn’t not justify spending 250 on a coat that could get my kids coats shoes and probs hats scarfs and gloves threw in too for good measure

Where have you went on Instagram?

PrimroseE

This 🙌 I don’t condone the nasty comments, but neither do I focus on them - just scroll past. I also think this should be a space for us to discuss issues anonymously - I’m not bullying anyone when I highlight concerns regarding ethics and safeguarding. I’m definitely not a troll either; I’d never think of posting hatred on anyone’s page and I disagree with people running petitions to remove Tattle. I’ve read some far worse things on Mumsnet and many threads there have turned out to be by a troll.

The issue for me is the demographic population that PTWM has in comparison to Clemmie; Clemmie is from a middle class family, she and her husband are professionals and their children are privately educated. They’ve both made a career from Instagram and everything they wear, use, buy etc it’s all higher end. I read they’ve around £250,000 in the bank - again, well done to them. They’ve worked for it. I don’t think they’ve exploited anyone (other than their own children and children’s privacy but that’s another thread). In contrast, PTWM has always appealed to those women who cannot afford clothes from Boden. They cannot afford nannies and they usually feel like “shit mums” because they’ve got some parenting stuff wrong.

PTWM’s followers look up to her because they see her as someone who’s come from hardship and now has this wonderful husband and life - and this is upsetting because I don’t want to think of women sitting at home, struggling with life and thinking of PTWM as their hero.

Her USP is DA, she isn’t a professional like Clemmie who is a trained and qualified midwife. Clemmie can have podcast and books based on midwifery. PTWM doesn’t have this so she’s latched on to DA. Now, DA affects victims from all paths in life but I’m going to hazard a guess that the majority of PTWM’s followers are vulnerable; lower end pay scale, lower status in work or on welfare benefits and do not have the ability to think critically. Notice how many women say they’ve cried reading her book; so that to me sounds like these women have faced some hardships, trauma and pain and can relate to the book. Has she stuck to writing books and blogs I’d probably not paid much interest to her, but...

1) PTWM has never been in a refuge herself, she also perpetrated violence against her ex-partner. Her mental health could be a factor; but should never be an excuse. I don’t want to think of anyone thinking it’s okay to hold a knife to someone because they’ve been mentally unwell. Get help.

2) She wants to empower women but she depends massively on J for practical tasks. Women all over the world manage to get their children washed, dressed and fed then into school on time every morning. But she tries to normalise and almost celebrate being late, or ‘yay we got to school on time’. This isn’t empowering other mothers who don’t have any help and still do it without fuss.

3) PTWM’s mother in law comes over to cook and clean, she also has a cleaner and many animals. She has a dog walker. She can afford expensive haircuts and clothes, regular lashes and nails. Now I’ve got a few service users who get their lashes done and then ask me to provide a food bank parcel because they’ve mismanaged their benefits. PTWM sent a Tesco shop to the wrong address and sat on her doorstep complaining how she was a shit mum. You and I would have got in the car, given the kids sweets to keep them quiet and got shit done. Betsy even offered to babysit and told her mum that it was her own mistake that she should fix. PTWM refused. Josh had to go after a 10 hour shift at work. That to me isn’t a strong independent woman and she isn’t setting a good example to vulnerable women (like my s/u) who look up to her.

4) She gets sent ridiculous amount of gifted tat and clothes, but bangs on about climate change? She was gifted Halloween tat from Tesco and still bought some more. She could use her platform to highlight reducing plastic.

5) She had a Go fund Me account set up but it was worded cleverly, something along the lines of the funds helping her to save warriors. But there was also a PayPal account that her followers on Facebook set up in November 2017, after she wrote that the landlord wanted to sell the house. Her friend gave them PTWM’s bank details. And I’m now doubting there even was a ‘Gabriella’. There haven’t been any breakdowns in where these funds have gone to. Are people still paying PayPal donations? Because I’ve been keeping an eye on her account (on Gramster, because she blocked me) and all I’ve seen since June is her sending #gifted things on to Trevi House.

6) She writes “I’m working with”, “I’ve been doing work with” but this could be just sending gifted things on. But her followers probably think of her as this amazing woman who works morning to night. She doesn’t really get up from the sofa much, from what I can see.

7) I have an issue with showing pictures and videos of two boys who aren’t allowed to see their mum, when the whole world can. There are
Clever apps that can hide their faces. There’s no need is there?

8) She’s just not transparent. I hate these #ads bullshit but if you’re going to say you’re running a healthy ad campaign and get a videographer to film your children running in the beach, don’t spend £20 on McDonald’s breakfast the next day.
If you’re going to say you spend your last £20 on a vulnerable woman, don’t wear £250 coats, £290 boots and a £60 Hera jumper you got for an anniversary.

And also... she asked her followers to send in donations of pushchairs but accepted a £900 gifted pram the same week? Is that ethical? No.

And for the love of God can she please stop calling women ‘warriors’.
She has been in refuge hasn’t she? With her eldest two? I’ve read her book and I’m sure she references that time. Wouldn’t want to spread anything false about her, especially not if it’s DA related as I can imagine that was a truly awful thing to have to go through