Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyof4boys

I’m still waiting for the woman on the bridge, the mothercare woman and the woman who’s shopping she paid for coming forward and actually verifying their stories rather than R’s little tales and her little responses

Oh. Oh , and as for ignoring her children. She seems to spend a lot of time looking at hers from behind a camera. That photo of her hugging her child with her phone in her hand is the saddest picture I’ve seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
This 🙌 I don’t condone the nasty comments, but neither do I focus on them - just scroll past. I also think this should be a space for us to discuss issues anonymously - I’m not bullying anyone when I highlight concerns regarding ethics and safeguarding. I’m definitely not a troll either; I’d never think of posting hatred on anyone’s page and I disagree with people running petitions to remove Tattle. I’ve read some far worse things on Mumsnet and many threads there have turned out to be by a troll.

The issue for me is the demographic population that PTWM has in comparison to Clemmie; Clemmie is from a middle class family, she and her husband are professionals and their children are privately educated. They’ve both made a career from Instagram and everything they wear, use, buy etc it’s all higher end. I read they’ve around £250,000 in the bank - again, well done to them. They’ve worked for it. I don’t think they’ve exploited anyone (other than their own children and children’s privacy but that’s another thread). In contrast, PTWM has always appealed to those women who cannot afford clothes from Boden. They cannot afford nannies and they usually feel like “shit mums” because they’ve got some parenting stuff wrong.

PTWM’s followers look up to her because they see her as someone who’s come from hardship and now has this wonderful husband and life - and this is upsetting because I don’t want to think of women sitting at home, struggling with life and thinking of PTWM as their hero.

Her USP is DA, she isn’t a professional like Clemmie who is a trained and qualified midwife. Clemmie can have podcast and books based on midwifery. PTWM doesn’t have this so she’s latched on to DA. Now, DA affects victims from all paths in life but I’m going to hazard a guess that the majority of PTWM’s followers are vulnerable; lower end pay scale, lower status in work or on welfare benefits and do not have the ability to think critically. Notice how many women say they’ve cried reading her book; so that to me sounds like these women have faced some hardships, trauma and pain and can relate to the book. Has she stuck to writing books and blogs I’d probably not paid much interest to her, but...

1) PTWM has never been in a refuge herself, she also perpetrated violence against her ex-partner. Her mental health could be a factor; but should never be an excuse. I don’t want to think of anyone thinking it’s okay to hold a knife to someone because they’ve been mentally unwell. Get help.

2) She wants to empower women but she depends massively on J for practical tasks. Women all over the world manage to get their children washed, dressed and fed then into school on time every morning. But she tries to normalise and almost celebrate being late, or ‘yay we got to school on time’. This isn’t empowering other mothers who don’t have any help and still do it without fuss.

3) PTWM’s mother in law comes over to cook and clean, she also has a cleaner and many animals. She has a dog walker. She can afford expensive haircuts and clothes, regular lashes and nails. Now I’ve got a few service users who get their lashes done and then ask me to provide a food bank parcel because they’ve mismanaged their benefits. PTWM sent a Tesco shop to the wrong address and sat on her doorstep complaining how she was a shit mum. You and I would have got in the car, given the kids sweets to keep them quiet and got shit done. Betsy even offered to babysit and told her mum that it was her own mistake that she should fix. PTWM refused. Josh had to go after a 10 hour shift at work. That to me isn’t a strong independent woman and she isn’t setting a good example to vulnerable women (like my s/u) who look up to her.

4) She gets sent ridiculous amount of gifted tat and clothes, but bangs on about climate change? She was gifted Halloween tat from Tesco and still bought some more. She could use her platform to highlight reducing plastic.

5) She had a Go fund Me account set up but it was worded cleverly, something along the lines of the funds helping her to save warriors. But there was also a PayPal account that her followers on Facebook set up in November 2017, after she wrote that the landlord wanted to sell the house. Her friend gave them PTWM’s bank details. And I’m now doubting there even was a ‘Gabriella’. There haven’t been any breakdowns in where these funds have gone to. Are people still paying PayPal donations? Because I’ve been keeping an eye on her account (on Gramster, because she blocked me) and all I’ve seen since June is her sending #gifted things on to Trevi House.

6) She writes “I’m working with”, “I’ve been doing work with” but this could be just sending gifted things on. But her followers probably think of her as this amazing woman who works morning to night. She doesn’t really get up from the sofa much, from what I can see.

7) I have an issue with showing pictures and videos of two boys who aren’t allowed to see their mum, when the whole world can. There are
Clever apps that can hide their faces. There’s no need is there?

8) She’s just not transparent. I hate these #ads bullshit but if you’re going to say you’re running a healthy ad campaign and get a videographer to film your children running in the beach, don’t spend £20 on McDonald’s breakfast the next day.
If you’re going to say you spend your last £20 on a vulnerable woman, don’t wear £250 coats, £290 boots and a £60 Hera jumper you got for an anniversary.

And also... she asked her followers to send in donations of pushchairs but accepted a £900 gifted pram the same week? Is that ethical? No.

And for the love of God can she please stop calling women ‘warriors’.
Rachaelaele when you read this ☝🏼 and we know you will because you lurk here, please just take a minute to know this post hasn’t come from a place of jealousy or trolling, it’s bang on point from somebody who works in the field you claim to and knows what they’re talking about 👏🏼🙌🏼 Oh and from someone who is an actual decent human being who doesn’t steal and lie their way through life.

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
These homeless people are vulnerable. Some are homeless through substance misuse, MH issues (including veterans with PTSD),family breakdown etc. BUT some are homeless through choice, they have gone “off grid” due to personal reasons (fear, drug dealers etc) so to publicly share information about anyone street homeless could potentially put this person in danger. Help, provide food, clothing, sign post to agencies/foodbanks/food vouchers 100% but just because theyre homeless doesnt mean they dont have the basic right to privacy and respect.

• Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
How can she refund people when the donations have been spent on “warriors”. Surely it isn’t just sat in a bank account?
This is someone who regularly was down to her last £20 and her ad income presumably won’t or can’t be used to refund people as that’s how she now, legitimately (cough cough) provides for her family.
Why would you offer a refund rather than just showing how exactly money has been spent.
What I want to know rather than therubbish in that newsletter is exactly what percent of the donations is used for wages for Rachelellea and her “team” and what percent is used for actual items and support for the women she claims to be helping.

Rach if you’re reading - how much came in and how much stayed in YOUR account to fund YOU? It’s really not a hard question love.

Missyboo

I really don’t buy the whole people sent me screenshots. It’s clear R is on here
Edited to add that I was replying to her email replies that were above this comment.

Omg !!!!!! I cannot believe she’s been stupid enough to send this 🤣🤣🤣
What an idiot 😯😯😯
Hey Rachealeeeeee 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
I think your arse IS twitching by the way. Your time is up.You know your time is up. What you’ve been doing is a million times worse then what mod did and she’s currently being crucified. You’re next.
I only discovered tattle after one of my insta friends posted your tattle sob story and said how she couldn’t believe such nasty people could be so spiteful to you. I watched your story and my heart broke for you. So I came here through YOU and then I discovered the truth. What you’ve really been up to. Who you really are. You have your head so far up your own twitching arse that you think you’re going to continue to get away with all of this. But I’m sorry love. Your time is up. You’re going to be exposed soon. And all this easy cash you’ve got pouring in will soon be drying up and your so called army will see who you really are

• Heart

BigMama

Absolutely disgusting behaviour today.

They’ve both seen it as a day out. What they’ve done is intruded on a person’s personal space and his home. Who’s to say he needed sympathy, who’s to say he wanted everyone to know that he lives near a cliff. We know about his housing situation and he didn’t ask for that.

Why didn’t they just deliver a bag of goods and leave him be. There was no need for stories, no need for the laughing, am I right when I think the J’s mum said the torch looked like a Tampax?

Very disrespectful. And of course, she had to add that they both were on the verge of tears at his horrific life.

And what was it all for? Did she post any information on local homeless charities or a number for someone to ring in an emergency? No.

It’s just content for her. Awful.

Reactions: 20

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Oh dear 😂🤭 you mean to tell us Rachaelaele that it’s taken you the whole weekend to come up with THAT crock of shit 😆 So basically you’ve received money in and gifted free tat out? And changing over to a charity is going to just erase your stealing is it? My god you’re up your own arse, it’s astounding. Actually it’s insulting to think you think we’ll accept this bollocks you keep spewing.....

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Gawd the people replying saying "aT lEaSt ShE's RaIsInG aWaReNeSs" SHE IS FINDING IT HILARIOUS. Literally joking that it gets her out of her house.
Raising awareness of what? It’s not like homelessness is a secret. Just walk down the street and you’ll see it in action.

She’s a self-serving cunt who should privatise her accounts and fuck off back to actual work.

Donnatella

Why haven’t the papers picked this up yet then ??

And reading that email she sent to Kayleigh again , she is so ANGRY !! Not remorseful or apologetic , she’s absolutely fuming ! And literally can’t contain herself

Last edited:

Maybebaby69

I call it humble bragging, making out your doing good but actually only doing it for likes and attention. Acts of good will only have value if you go about quietly doing good without having to broadcast them 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Kayles1986

So, I’ve been reading for a while, but have always been a supporter of PTWM. I’ve met her, I’ve donated monthly for around 2yrs.

However, I emailed her “emergency email” months ago regarding someone I know who was in danger and had no response. Having seen PTWM posts regarding her stalker I came to have a look on here, my mindset has shifted massively. Needless to say I have stopped my donations and look forward to hopefully finding out the truth about where all the money has gone

• Sad
  • Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She should be automatically sending out the newsletter to all donators, not waiting for requests to see it.
She should have been doing it from the beginning. Then if there was any questions over what the donations were being spent on, it would be easily accessible and clear for all to see. Taking months to respond and making the donors jump through a load of hoops just to see where their money is going is absolutely ridiculous. She said in her troll rant that she had an accountant and everything is recorded properly. However, we are months past that now and still no clarity has been given. Of course people are going to continue to ask questions and not believe a word of it. If the accountant has all the records and everything is clearly accounted for, why has no statement been released proving this? Instead Rachael (with the extra E) continues to avoid and block those asking genuine questions which is as good as admitting that she has pocketed the cash for herself.

Kbird

VIP Member
Imagine knowing you are only happy at the expense of others. To get the man you wanted you had to break another woman's heart and destroy her entire world. Makes me feel sick just thinking about it. 'you are so amazing, I look upto you, you are such a good role model' all phrases used by women that follow her. Would you be saying that if it was your husband she had an affair with?

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She's saying she doesn't understand how landslides happen in this country and that she thought it only happened "abroad"

Yet her area is known for them. There was 3 alone when I lived there and made all the local papers as one affected public transport due to damage at Dawlish train station. There was also a landslide at Babbacombe Beach by the cliff railway.

I don't know why she thinks acting like she hasn't got a clue is endearing or whether she just that much of a self absorbed cunt, she doesn't even know what's happening in her local area because it's not about her.

LittleMy

VIP Member
The whole thing is just a shitstorm waiting to happen. She reads here, that much is obvious and has been for a while. They all do it. Hinch gets most of her content from her thread on here these days. It’s almost as bad as us posting here regularly, she’ll want to know what’s being said (now more than ever after the MoD thing).

The thing is, it’s not going to die down. More people are waking up to this influencer bullshit and flocking to sites like this to vent about it. You can’t blame them when any doubts about these people’s intentions lead to being silenced via blocking or REAL trolling from obsessed fans. I wouldn’t like to think people from here have been hurling abuse at anyone’s inbox or stalking/harassing (that’s seriously fucked up), from what I’ve read most people just want answers. Concrete answers. Not some contrived, vague rubbish that took half an hour to draft up on your notes app.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I paid £2 a month, only for a few months tho - I think all together I had donated £14. Assuming it was going to women fleeing DV not to a deposit on a house that she is still privately renting, or her £250 coat! Im absolutely fuming actually. Im a single parent with 2 kids with autism. I am a full time carer for my youngest son who has other complex issues. £14 is a lot of money when your bank balance is zero!

I used to like her, thought she was down to earth etc but she contradicts everything she says. She has #ads with healthy eating companies but if Josh isnt there to cook a meal, they eat shit! She's constantly talking about how Edie loses her shit and always has to get her own way - she sounds like a right spoilt little maddam. Like has she ever heard the word no?! Betsy is beautiful but she shouldnt be swearing around her mom and the kids - its rude and disrespectful. I mean, how can you say you'v got no money, yet have 2 dogs, 6 kids, loads of chickens out the back, takeaway is a regular occurance, and she just spent £70 on a tent for a homeless person. Like a £15 2 man tent werent good enough?! Or is that her version of being skint?!? Just down to a few £100. As my version of skint is when my bank is in minus and I know when money goes in, i'm gonna have less because of fees!

• Heart