Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shot herself in the foot here. She should have just carried on, business as usual, but instead the moment MOD’s crown slipped she randomly had a social media break to spend time with her family, responded to an email about PayPal ‘donations’, produced an update and then processed a refund. Interesting timing!

Reactions: 23
I noticed that too. Funny that she only started doing shitloads of ads when the PayPal scandal raised its head! Suddenly had to find income from elsewhere...
She’s trying to make it look like she has a legitimate income so she can actually provide a “breakdown” of where the PayPal money is going.

That’s all well and good but what about the PayPal donations from before she started doing ads?

Reactions: 6
howling this morning, good old Rach hey. So if the name was changed legally, why was her hospital band still spelt the old way? surely that's something you would change with doctors, bank, dentist, schools and probably other things I cant think of off the top of my head. As someone stated previously, it was probably changed due to the book, just like all the other names of people she mentions so she cant be dragged through the courts for slander.

That "newsletter" is just a load of shite and the sooner this gets picked up and published nationally the better. There's no mention in that email of her taking a wage yet again, so she needs to come up with some good excuses fast for why shes pocketed most if not all of it because each time shes ranted, not once has she claimed to take anything for herself.
I was just thinking that her hospital band didnt have the extra e on 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ignoring of children thing pissed me off, she’s on her phone constantly and secretly films them!
That was a low blow but tbh I reckon it comes from a place of parental guilt because she knows that’s exactly was SHE is doing constantly. I know I don’t ignore my kids to be on here, I don’t need to justify that to her.

Reactions: 15
The ignoring of children thing pissed me off, she’s on her phone constantly and secretly films them!
I just hate that it lands on being a mother and that you literally can’t do anything else other than watching your children, when realistically how long does it take to refresh this page and maybe post something like 2 minutes? While the kettle boils or while running a bath? Filming constantly on Instagram (all day) takes a lot more than that and to keep remembering to do it because you have an audience you can’t just not post for a couple of days, are we ignoring our children when we go to work or when we’re doing the dishes?? Don’t think so pal

Reactions: 19
I have to say her attitude towards me I find disgraceful. I asked for some information on where the money had been spent. I didn’t once ask for a refund and when offered a refund I did not respond and accept.

I have not received a response from R or her admin answering the question of why the shoddy newsletter only starts 6 months ago

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I have to say her attitude towards me I find disgraceful. I asked for some information on where the money had been spent. I didn’t once ask for a refund and when offered a refund I did not respond and accept.

I have not received a response from R or her admin answering the question of why the shoddy newsletter only starts 6 months ago
Her attitude has been disgusting. She's refunded you now so in her own words shes owes you no explanation.

Refunds = guilt in my eyes.

Reactions: 27

Then on top of that she sends it as goods so you got charged.

• Angry
  • Wow
She does this periodically when her ‘admin’ team aren’t around to keep her in check - remember when she posted that awful message aimed at anasophia that time which was then swiftly deleted?

Reactions: 18

Reading back not once did anyone thank you for your donations, you just got a crap newsletter and abuse from Rach followed by a refund you didn't ask for.

I'd never report her or anyone, but I really hope the press pick up on her, playing all sweetness and light then showing her true colours when you dare to question where your money has been spent. Nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 12
Again why is she offering refunds of money that has been spent? Why not just say here’s a screenshot of a purchase of X for this person in refuge, thanks for your help.

Rach - we need two numbers from you. Just two. The first is how much you’ve received in donations in the last two years or more (including those donated so you could buy your house), and the second is how much of those donations has gone to “supporting you”. That’s all I want to know. How much does it cost to keep you sat on your arse “signposting” people. If you had to have got a normal job and go to work every day rather than be paid a wage from these donations, it’s very likely you wouldn’t have time to create the social media content that you do, nor the ads which are what is now being cited as your legitimate income source. I don’t donate to charities where only a few pence in the pound goes to the actual cause - I can make that decision because the information on running costs is made available.

Two figures, that’s all. Not a snotty email or pages of vague claims that aren’t proof of anything (other than your quite wonderful imagination). Two numbers which your “accountant” could provide in one simple email.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don’t buy the whole people sent me screenshots. It’s clear R is on here

I know this is minute in the grand scheme but the bloody name!! I seriously am bothered by it 🤣 so she changed it by deedpole in 2012 but Rachealaee please explain to me why!? I'm thinking of adding and extra o to mine you see. Thanks, Joosephine B.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reading back not once did anyone thank you for your donations, you just got a crap newsletter and abuse from Rach followed by a refund you didn't ask for.

I'd never report her or anyone, but I really hope the press pick up on her, playing all sweetness and light then showing her true colours when you dare to question where your money has been spent. Nasty piece of work.
OMG you're right. They have just automatically assumed she is from tattle and been arsey with her from the off.

Rach- Kayleigh donated to you for 2 YEARS you ungrateful cow!

The sooner she is bought down the better, shes a disgrace.

Oh and she is still Rachael without the extra E on her current personal FB page too 😂 :p😂:p P.S - i'm not ignoring my kids whilst being here, they are at work and school :p😂:p Wasn't W being ignored while you filmed the aftermath of a crash though?

I know it’s minimal but if she was refunding then she should have refunded the full amount properly and not by goods.

If someone has sent her screenshots of what I’d posted as she claims, why would she know about things that I didn’t post on here. The arse twitching for example. It’s pretty clear there were no screenshots, just R reading it all

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.