Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrimroseE

Am I alone in thinking that vodka story from her follower really isn’t funny? Maybe it’s because my children are disabled, everything like that is WAY out of reach and locked away even though they’re a bit older now. I just can’t imagine leaving a bottle of vodka lying about anywhere in the house?

Reactions: 20

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
@Kayles1986 you might want to redact/edit the first pic as it has your surname on there love.

But yeah, this is exactly what I expected to see. Covert, non-proveable rubbish. Signposting someone to decent organisations should not be charged for, nor should gifting freebies and the majority of the nonsense on there. Embarrassing that it took the weekend to come up with this shite.

"Team PTWM" are digging deeper holes by the day...

Donnatella

Been dipping in and out of these threads since it blew up about PayPal-I’m local so first heard about this when people started sharing the article on her and then started getting threatened for doing so , have seen people sharing her posts over the years but always found them totally self absorbed and mainly focussed on how she’s such a saint , also didn’t like sad posts that ended with -here’s a link to my shop where you can buy a calendar full of pictures of my children 😬 wtf!
Anyway - I absolutely cannot believe the email she has sent to you Kayleigh , the attitude and the wording is shocking!! And how is she going to refund people money that’s been spent on ‘warriors’? My main bugbear isn’t the PayPal -it’s the total over exposure and exploitation of her children. I don’t know the family at all but I’d recognise the kids and wouldn’t want my girls having anything to do with them -how sad is that

Upandunder

I'm more suspicious of the fact they've suddenly decided to repond to these emails.. Anasophia was blocked for asking the same question, whats changed? Is it because od the MOD sh1tstorm? Or that shes now got her 'evidence' sorted.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Even if it’s all above board, how can her followers continue singing her praises when she’s so self-absorbed and immoral? Why is she spending £250 on a coat when kind strangers have donated money towards a deposit for her house?? Surely the first thing she should have done with her bastard wages from selling her kids is pay back those people and publicly thank them for their generosity but explained that they’re financially pretty sound now....

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So here she’s walking into the lounge where the baby is sat up unattended, in a house full of dogs and kids off school who could be anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ Baby is now at an age where he could roll or topple and the dogs or Edie could have grabbed him without an adult knowing... so she can leave him when it suits her. Yet yesterday she couldn’t get off her arse to clean up “projectile dog vomit”??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Lisey

Things have gotten lost and mixed up for me because it’s been ongoing for a long time so it’s interesting if someone coming in and reading from the beginning has the same views as me.
I think that she could have easily quelled any rumours, by showing proof that’s it’s been spent where it was promised. Her silence on the subject says it all for me.

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
She must've had money to burn while she was struggling single mum then to be able to waste it on changing her name by deed poll. R sorry to disappoint but I am not helping boost your numbers as there are other ways to view without actually following you (only dip in to see if you've decided to tell the truth yet and also in the hope you have stopped exploting your children)

What a vile person she is replying to someone who has been so kind to donate! How aboutva bit of humility Rachealeaeae. Something along the lines of. 'Hi, thank you so much for all your kind donations over the last year. You have helped make such a difference. I am pleased to say this is where the money went.......thanks again and i hope you and your family are well xx'

But no it's all defensive and mean girl bully.
Again I have to say it no one from here sent her screenshots, i would say it was the poster from last night.

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
I find it really hard to understand why anyone would give a random woman on the internet money to help her buy her house.
If it was my family or close friends yes I would want to help them out but a total stranger who is living quite comfortably with both parents working?

Her post saying she was going to be loosing her home was so manipulative and dropped into conversation after bleating on about all the good deeds she'd done that day.
Not outright asking for money but the modern day begging which seems to have become the norm with these so called influencers. Have they no shame?

Kbird

VIP Member
Poor love, she probably needs a well earned break from..... urm from 🤔
Nope I got nothing.

• Haha

Kayles1986

I think there’s been an awful lot of panicking going on in the PTWM household. Haven’t several other people contacted her ‘since the trolling’ and received no response? Or am I mistaken? Is this something that has been set up in the last few days ie ‘since the MOD debacle when journalists were on the scent of instagrammers’ hence the need to take the weekend off for ‘family time’. The response seems pretty passive aggressive too. Why mention trolling when someone just asks how their money has been spent? If you’re going to post links to anything then why not one that takes you straight to this apparent newsletter? 🤷‍♀️
I could be wrong but I think it’s passive aggressive because R is on here reading and can see that I’m here posting

also, have sent my response so let’s see what comes back

Attachments

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Very sad

Having a good laugh about her daughter being late for her first GCSE exam and the kids eating chocolate for breakfast 👍🏻 It may only be a mock exam but it’s still not a joke. You’d think Betsy would be anxious to get there but she doesn’t seem to give a crap.
Its confusing because wasnt betsy crying at school a month or so ago and got sent home over the anxiety of doing good in exams?

HamburgerHelper

The ignoring of children thing pissed me off, she’s on her phone constantly and secretly films them!
I just hate that it lands on being a mother and that you literally can’t do anything else other than watching your children, when realistically how long does it take to refresh this page and maybe post something like 2 minutes? While the kettle boils or while running a bath? Filming constantly on Instagram (all day) takes a lot more than that and to keep remembering to do it because you have an audience you can’t just not post for a couple of days, are we ignoring our children when we go to work or when we’re doing the dishes?? Don’t think so pal

LittleMy

VIP Member
Totally agree with you, I can't understand how her account changed from helping victims to just a daily diary of her family life. Is she still getting donations? Or has that been stopped?
It’s her failure to address this that’s the issue. Most people here couldn’t care less if her husband looks like a dickhead or if she could actually sweep the floors with her eyelashes. It’s the fact that they now have all this extra money (not shy about spending it), and haven’t even bothered to account for the donations people made either through the PayPal for DV or the GofundMe for the house deposit. It’s incredibly fishy, so why should they get away with it? If it was anyone else they’d be getting done for fraud. Having a policeman for a husband shouldn’t make you exempt from the law.

LittleMy

VIP Member
As annoying as it is sometimes watching her stories where she’s constantly got Wilby attached to her boob, it didn’t really bother me as the baby was being fed. Her comments about S’s sons being bottle fed hit a nerve with me though. What was the need other than to brag because she’s doing something that maybe S couldn’t, or didn’t want to for whatever reason (her choice). I just don’t see why it was necessary. Lots of women bottle feed, there was no need to bring it up. Comes across really petty imo. I’d hope she gets backlash for it but she didn’t with regards to laughing about the homeless man so I doubt it.