Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but for god sake!!!! Telling all her followers that they had to borrow 17,000... for starters it’s hard to borrow £20 lol let alone that... and then why the hell would u post that???!!! To me money is very personal no one needs to know, and it just seems these are just sly little digs and digs again to the children’s other parents. This woman needs to be stopped . She’s a pretence she’s not real at all.
She won't need to wash any now she's tagged the company, she'll be inundated with free ones!

How obvious is that? 'I need more as I was running out' oh by the way...if you're going to buy any go to this company. She honestly has no bleeping shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So many things I want to say.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Why the duck does she think everyone fancies Josh? He looks like some sad old bloke trying to be "down with the kids". I mean, I might be biased, what with being gay, but there is nothing attractive about someone his age trying to dress like he did when he was a teenager 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the duck does she think everyone fancies Josh? He looks like some sad old bloke trying to be "down with the kids". I mean, I might be biased, what with being gay, but there is nothing attractive about someone his age trying to dress like he did when he was a teenager 🤮🤮🤮
He’s just generally not my type. Yes she’s going to say he’s hot because she’s the one married to him but I don’t understand the muppets who follow her always begging to see him shirtless. I’d need to put a bag over that head, sorry. With regards to his fashion sense - he tries too hard imo. They both do.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not just you, I'm straight and he does absolutely nothing for me 😂
I'd be affronted if my husband dressed the way he does, I'd refuse to be seen with him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont mind her outfit at all but it's not very flattering, and to be fair to him that's not the worst I've seen. The hats are awful though and very East 17 in 1995, sometimes when things are trendy Josh that doesn't mean they look good. Reminds me of MoD who will wear anything if someone tells her its stylish but it looks atrocious.

Looks wise he isnt my cup of tea at all. I am loathe to say more than that as I dont want to be harsh. Each to their own and all that.

Reactions: 4
Apart from the clothing (not my style but each to their own blah blah) but her pose is pathetic. Standing like she is all cute and shy. Nah love. We know what you are...

Reactions: 6
Nope i'd rather be celeibate for the rest of my life than shag PC knobhead.

Weird that her followers lust after him. Very odd. I guess they're desperate 🤔
It's not just the awful teeth and feminine voice - it's his personality.
Ugly inside and out - him and her both.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just been looking and a lot of her posts on instagram average about 20,000 likes and a lot less comments. Many have even less than this...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't even pretend to understand instagram, but if I had 171, 000 followers and only 20, 000 every time reacted or commented, I'd think that was pretty tit...

Reactions: 6
Josh isn't attractive to me simply because he appears to have nothing about him, no "backbone" as it were. He's wishy washy af.

Therefore an instant NO from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s literally no way 500 people are pregnant directly as a result of her ffs. She must think her followers are so thick.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s got 20,000 unread messages in her inbox but just happens to have been able to read and tally the 500 + women who have conceived and then shared the news in the few weeks of Wilby being here 🤣 Despite the fact half of her early stories were eye rolling that “it” was still “hanging off” of her massive painful t*ts, feeding non stop. Yeah really made me broody that 🤨 He’s a sweet baby with loads of hair, that’s literally it.
Why are people so blind to her blatant lies. I know people in real life who do this and it makes me want to shake them - the most utterly pointless, obvious lies that people can’t be bother to call them out on so they get away with them and get more and more ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.