Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that last screenshot the red box project was mentioned. The Torbay one closed down a few months ago, shortly after lots of local places were trying to contact the red box project to have full boxes collected.... and getting no reply!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@Kayles1986 you might want to redact/edit the first pic as it has your surname on there love.

But yeah, this is exactly what I expected to see. Covert, non-proveable rubbish. Signposting someone to decent organisations should not be charged for, nor should gifting freebies and the majority of the nonsense on there. Embarrassing that it took the weekend to come up with this shite.

"Team PTWM" are digging deeper holes by the day...
Thank you I never even realised. It’s my old name but I’ve edited anyway :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They do seem very keen to refund you 🤔
Don’t they just! But once I’ve been refunded maybe then they think I’ll leave things, or if I don’t have a relevant transaction ID to bargain with them.....

I’m off to bed now, I’ll be back in the morning

Reactions: 10
In that last screenshot the red box project was mentioned. The Torbay one closed down a few months ago, shortly after lots of local places were trying to contact the red box project to have full boxes collected.... and getting no reply!
I've just had a quick look at the FB page for them in torbay. There's one post on there that has a photo of B on it from Oct 2018. I don't follow PTWM but can't say ive ever heard her mention them when i did follow her. I also highly doubt she would be able to work with them giving donations without plastering it all over FB and Insta? She needs the daily adoration from her fans so why not mention it?

Please correct me if I'm wrong and she does post about them

Reactions: 5
I've just had a quick look at the FB page for them in torbay. There's one post on there that has a photo of B on it from Oct 2018. I don't follow PTWM but can't say ive ever heard her mention them when i did follow her. I also highly doubt she would be able to work with them giving donations without plastering it all over FB and Insta? She needs the daily adoration from her fans so why not mention it?

Please correct me if I'm wrong and she does post about them
It mentions in the Sept /Oct bit about sheepers... The slippers were donated by the company weren't they? Also all the other donated stuff she didn't buy it was all #gifted nice try Rachaele.. Try harder

Reactions: 13
It mentions in the Sept /Oct bit about sheepers... The slippers were donated by the company weren't they? Also all the other donated stuff she didn't buy it was all #gifted nice try Rachaele.. Try harder
Yep all gifted, took what she wanted first and then gave the rest away.

Reactions: 11
How are donations being used to signpost people to appropriate services? I don't understand how that costs money or explains in any way where or how money was used.

There is no account of how much money was donated and no real breakdown of how it was used. Just a couple of random amounts that don't add up to much and a load of padding out to make it look like she's actually been doing something!

Reactions: 22
This stinks of an amateur cover up. It's embarrassing and and they are in waaay over their heads.

Most influencers, I have no idea what's going on (apart from the Chris Ingham thing cos he sickens me) but haway...how can this chick take in thousands a month from members of the public, with no accountability. With lies? With made up tit you have to prove yourself to see?

I will be making a new report in the morning. It's just wrong because if you ask all those people who are paying her, I bet most people will believe they are helping women in refuge.

Life is busy when you have a baby
Yes but most mothers work throughout and after their pregnancy. I took a whole year off with my youngest but I still functioned, wrote, campaigned, fundraised, kept in touch with people. I also played a lot on my Nintendo DS when he slept 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has a “team of admin” and countless staff doing the day-to-day tit for her. If she has time to eat out and get her lashes done every five minutes, she has time to account for money strangers are sending her in good faith to help victims of domestic abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How are donations being used to signpost people to appropriate services? I don't understand how that costs money or explains in any way where or how money was used.

There is no account of how much money was donated and no real breakdown of how it was used. Just a couple of random amounts that don't add up to much and a load of padding out to make it look like she's actually been doing something!
‘donations being used to signpost people to appropriate services’ sounds like paying someone a wage.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear 😂🤭 you mean to tell us Rachaelaele that it’s taken you the whole weekend to come up with THAT crock of tit 😆 So basically you’ve received money in and gifted free tat out? And changing over to a charity is going to just erase your stealing is it? My god you’re up your own arse, it’s astounding. Actually it’s insulting to think you think we’ll accept this bollocks you keep spewing.....

Reactions: 20
Don’t they just! But once I’ve been refunded maybe then they think I’ll leave things, or if I don’t have a relevant transaction ID to bargain with them.....

I’m off to bed now, I’ll be back in the morning
I would urge everyone who donated to take the refund and donate it to an actual charity. I have no words for that pile of crap in that so called newsletter.

Like so many of you have said why does the so called trolling even come into it. When someone simply asks for a breakdown of where their money was spent? The sheer arrogance of the stupid woman.

After all she is the only woman EVER to have given birth.

I don't know how she does it bless her. A cleaner, dog walker, admin team, husband that does everything else, even feeding her and probably wiping her arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hahaha I can’t stop laughing.
Offering a refund? Newsletter from the time that she was being ‘trolled’?
Jo her PA is just as guilty as R and J are. This isn’t right. This will get into the papers then she’ll be finished. That’s why she took the weekend off to sit and seriously think how the f**k she’s going to get out of this mess. No such luck huns, you’re in too deep 🤣
I wish you luck PTWM cos soon you’ll be full time money-less mummy.

Reactions: 22
did you only start donating this June? if not I’d want to know what the money in the time I donated in was spent on.

Where are all the historical newsletters she refers to in her rant etc?

most of what she has written in that newsletter would have no cost to her at all, the slippers were supposed to have been gifted so should have been no cost to Rachel unless she paid the postage £10 max?

A lot of it is time but doesn’t state a salary was paid or how many hours etc was spent signposting.

The only thing that has a monetary value given is £60 for some milk and food for one woman.

what it should say is new coat each £500, meals out x 10 £800, new shoes £300

just wait for nov/decs newsletter - kids Christmas presents £1000 - thanks for donating guys and allowing me to sit on my bum all day and do nothing whilst you all go to work for hours on end and can barely afford to buy your kids Christmas presents. I’m off to have my Christmas meal you paid for with your donations. Merry Christmas and cheers.

why are these people still donating to some random woman on Instagram who isn’t even accountable for their money? Why not donate directly to your local women’s aid or food bank or children’s charity.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.