Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too am expecting a "if you want to donate to get stuff for the homeless man then swipe up to my PayPal account..."

Not being funny, she was able to afford a nearly £100 tent and whatever else she got him, so she can do the rest.

I actually feel sorry for some of her followers. Charity starts close to home. If most of us were to go into our local town centre / city centre, we would find a homeless person. It's a sad reality of how things have become now. Give it to them. They are in just as much need.
Exactly, there's a campaign on FB at the moment about donating old coats to the homeless when you buy a new one for the winter. It's not difficult to find any charity to donate to, especially at this time of year with all the various shoe-box appeals. If anyone needs a sketchy morraled "influencer" to make them realise that then they need to take their head out their arse.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, there's a campaign on FB at the moment about donating old coats to the homeless when you buy a new one for the winter. It's not difficult to find any charity to donate to, especially at this time of year with all the various shoe-box appeals. If anyone needs a sketchy morraled "influencer" to make them realise that then they need to take their head out their arse.
It's so easy to find things in your local area. Food banks, red box projects, homeless shelters, women's refuges, in every town and city there are countless deserving organisations that would love some donations or another pair of hands. Where I live there's one that goes out in the evening and takes hot food and drinks to people living on the streets, and they've recently worked with a community centre to get a shower, washing machine and tumble dryer installed so that people can go and get themselves and their clothes clean, completely run by volunteers who give up their tine week after week to help out those who have nothing. These are the heroes, not some bleeping Instagram personality who did something once and laughed about it all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These homeless people are vulnerable. Some are homeless through substance misuse, MH issues (including veterans with PTSD),family breakdown etc. BUT some are homeless through choice, they have gone “off grid” due to personal reasons (fear, drug dealers etc) so to publicly share information about anyone street homeless could potentially put this person in danger. Help, provide food, clothing, sign post to agencies/foodbanks/food vouchers 100% but just because theyre homeless doesnt mean they dont have the basic right to privacy and respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
why did she gave to keep referring to him as "the homeless guy". he's a person! she could have given him a fake name to protect his own identity if she really wanted to make a series of videos about him.

Th
“Anyway we’ve had a great day out” absolutely disgusting !!!!!
When I heard her say this, my blood pressure shot up!!

She has no comprehension or understanding. This just shows it was a day out and a joke to her.

She's an embarassment. She's not big or clever.

Reactions: 10
She is so unbelievably immature and has no genuine empathy.

I hope this episode has opened a few of her sheep’s eyes

Reactions: 9
I am disgusted by her behaviour yesterday. Words fail me. Also, have u noticed how many new members are posting on here since her ‘day out’ i hope this shows she is losing followers, she doesn’t deserve them.. however she deserves them followers that think what she did was ‘lovely’.I can’t believe her. Anyone can end up homeless. She is disgusting, yesterday was the lowest of the low. My daughters are young but when they’re older and I saw filming something like this, in a similar manner ‘for the gram’ I would be absolutely appalled and disgusted. She needs a firm word given to her. Just awful. It has made me angry and upset that people like this treat homeless people this way. What goes around comes around anyway and I hope this bites her in the arse

Also, you can link your Instagram stories to your Facebook so your stories show on there... wonder why she hasn’t done that 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Today has really shown her true colours hasn’t it? 🤨
I’m new to this.
I’ve been watching this for a while as I bought her book and read reviews and saw someone mention this site. So I’ve been reading as and when I can and I’ll be honest I didn’t know what to believe. But I watched her story yesterday and I was honestly absolutely gob smacked by it! It was an actual big show to her. It was a look at me being so nice,:rolleyes:

I once met a homeless man. I spent like 3 hours of a night out clubbing talking to him, sharing food with him. asked him what he would like. He told me I bought it him.Went out for weeks late at night to find him to give it him.
this is the only time I’ve ever actually mentioned it on any form of social media platform, but I did it for him. I don’t need anyone to tell Me “how amazing I am for it.” I regularly buy a hot drink or a meal deal when If I can. I’ve been bought up it’s just what you do. Being nice doesn’t cost anything and you done exactly need praise for it. Especially by complete strangers.
it really really opened my eyes yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was bought up to think swearing was wrong. Of course parents have the odd slip up but I always tried not to in front of my kids. There's just no need for it. But it's fine for the kidscape embassador to talk to her kids using the most foul language possible. What a role model she is! When did this become ok? To do it in front of a tiny innocent baby just seems so wrong.

I know when she puts the post on fb - it will be a totally different version that gets posted on her instagram stories

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.