Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Just catching up. Two points I want to make.

1 - If people are sending her screenshots (c’mon Rachaelelele really?!) then it’ll be her friends, family or loving followers. Why would you do that to someone you love or admire? It would hurt them. That’s like if an acquaintance said my best friend had weird and horrible teeth then I texted them about it. I wouldn’t. I don’t want to hurt them. It’s best left unsaid because I don’t want them exposed to nasty stuff about them.

2 - The thing about Tattle is that it exists here inside it’s own bubble. There is no need to come here and read bad things about yourself. It’s ironic really because it keeps the direct “trolling” at bay yet we are “trolls”. No one here is going to her page to tell her that her husband looks like a fucking idiot in his Parka. That her lashes are hideous. She may have received messages telling her that her whole moral compass is fucked. Which it is. You cannot police peoples opinions of you. You a person who has, as you stated R, CHOOSE to share so much of your family’s life online. Also I’ve seen her defended by the same people who don’t like the way she operates. I’ve done it. Defended her talking about post c-section pain, defended her breastfeeding around her older children. The fact I don’t like her doesn’t mean people can’t say stuff I think is out of order. Clearly she chooses to read this thread. Why? Why would you do that? She clearly has a chronic need to be liked which is why she paints such a perfect, kind angel picture of herself. So why expose yourself to this? Never ever come here. We bitch and moan about you the same way people in my life bitch and moan about me. My colleagues, friends of friends, even friends. I don’t want to hear that shit. I don’t need to be a fly on the wall. Life is just like that. So fuck off and fly somewhere else where you can perhaps muster the courage to explain where the money went.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BigMama

I do actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she’s being sent screenshots and other messages that’s not on. Tattle can be quite nasty and if she’s not reading on here herself, it’s not fair that she’s being made to see the more unkind comments.
We all have questions about her morals and how things don’t add up and I think they’re legitimate enough to discuss on a forum. I don’t think making fun of her name, discussing her children (when it’s not about safeguarding concerns) or name calling is needed to be honest, it makes the real concerns and discussions seem false and as if we’re all ‘haters’. I hope that makes sense?
Oh, come on Primrose. She hasn’t been sent any nasty messages. She’s been keeping an eye on here whilst doing the night feeds. No one has emailed her.

Crikey, if anything comes from this I just hope it’s that people think twice about considering this woman to be someone worthy of any more donations. Several times she has referred to the #ads she does and how they help her keep her and her family in this lifestyle. I cannot stress this enough - she does not represent any victim of DA and she does not - 100000% not - represent someone who works in the DA field. All of the staff I know and work or train with are dignified. They would never exploit a woman for her own greed.

She has published a book but her grammar is terrible. She claims to be kind but she does not come across as a kind person. She claims to give her last money to women in need but wears designer clothes. She isn’t genuine nor relatable.

I’m so glad I found Tattle, as someone said on the MOD thread last night, you help us unlock the narrative these women portray.

I keep thinking of this woman whose children attend the same school as mine. She is very petite, pale and looks exhausted. Her partner left her and she is expecting her 5th child. She doesn’t work and I’m sure one of her children has additional needs. She regularly posts that the only happy thing in her life is feeling her baby’s movements and God this breaks me 😓 I imagine women like this following PTWM and wanting to be just like her. They think a man with a good job will come and save them from the misery that another man created. I’ve been there. And then I realised that only I could get myself out of that shit hole.

We should be empowering women, we should show each other that we don’t need a man to do the food shop or to take the children to school and that yes - it’s hard, oh so bloody hard, but we won’t get these years back. Childhood isn’t forever.

She shouldn’t post nasty messages to someone who has kindly donated to her; they are full of anger and bitterness. We are within our right to question these “Instamums”.

She reminds me of a school bully who’s very confident when she has her gang (followers) but should they whittle away she’d be full of tears and ‘wow is me’.

• Heart

BigMama

There was no need to mention whether J’s boys were bottle or breast fed. They were fed. It seems a bit of a dig at S.

erin182

VIP Member
Why do I feel the question on breastfeeding is a bit of a dig at the boys mum. ‘Oh joshs boys were bottle fed so he finds it soooo interesting when wilby feeds’ that wasn’t even relevant to the question asked 🙄

LittleMy

VIP Member
Her use of the word “meltdown” when referring to Edie really irks me as a mum to an autistic child. I’d love to show her what a real meltdown is and what my son has to go through daily, then maybe she can stop complaining about her daughter’s temper tantrums that are likely just down to needing some form of discipline. A true meltdown is something else altogether and I wouldn’t wish it on anybody.

• Heart

BigMama

Morning everyone!

Yesterday’s fresh air and a huge bowl of cottage pie (with around half a Tiger Bread baton!) did the trick yesterday. Back to work today but I wanted to share this with you.

For anyone watching who may have been affected by DA, and had once thought of PTWM as someone who advocates on behalf of victims, please have a look at this lady on Twitter. She was shot by her husband whilst she worked in her salon, he then killed himself. She does AMAZING work raising awareness for victims.

This is an example, so she’s designed SUTDA (Stand up to Domestic Abuse) badges and funds go to victims. The photo is of a cheque but I couldn’t fit it all in the photo.

Something else that PTWM hasn’t mentioned (and it’s shocking that she’s not mentioned the DA bill given that DA is her USP) but there’s a campaign on right now called #thecourtsaid which is advocating on behalf of women whom have escaped DA but have to make their children available to the perpetrator because Cafcass and courts say that just because he’s abused her it doesn’t mean he will abuse the children.

So for anyone reading and isn’t confident in posting - please have a read on these! There’s lots of wonderful women and campaigners out there that won’t exploit for financial gain.

Attachments

• Heart

Kayles1986

I have to say her attitude towards me I find disgraceful. I asked for some information on where the money had been spent. I didn’t once ask for a refund and when offered a refund I did not respond and accept.

I have not received a response from R or her admin answering the question of why the shoddy newsletter only starts 6 months ago

• Angry

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
It must be weird to live in a constant state of 'I must put that on social media!'
I think at least some influencers think about their content and try and make it interesting, even though they don't always hit the mark.

Half-Truth Hambleton just seems to be on an Insta loop of "Wilby's awake! - "ooh I screwed up the school run again!" - screenshot from some poor soul who is about to read her book - video of someone else cooking for her - another screenshot of a hapless individual wanting a shoutout - an #ad or 4 - random cackling and/or fml-ing - Josh in his pants.

Reactions: 27

Wotsit

VIP Member
I have to say her attitude towards me I find disgraceful. I asked for some information on where the money had been spent. I didn’t once ask for a refund and when offered a refund I did not respond and accept.

I have not received a response from R or her admin answering the question of why the shoddy newsletter only starts 6 months ago
Her attitude has been disgusting. She's refunded you now so in her own words shes owes you no explanation.

Refunds = guilt in my eyes.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Well there goes another day of my IP address not been traced and no police knocking down my door because I asked Rahaeleleleleleee where the money was and said her eyelashes were shit.

Goodnight fellow tattlers 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
And if the poor man doesn't have enough to deal with in day to day life he's know got to walk around in Joshs clothes and we've all seen what awful stuff he wears!

• Haha
I GUARANTEE there will be a gousto ad soon after that story 🙄
Yep freebies and ads coming up.

Plus she isn't going to try it is she, Josh is. While she stands next to him with her irritating whiny voice pretending she doesn't know what a carrot is cos she's so thick. All the while cackling and snorting like something deranged.

Twat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I just posted this on the Hinch thread but if allowed I want to post here as well as I feel it’s relevant.

A jeweller I follow has announced a few weeks back that she’s ceased trading and selling everything off. She’s obviously really sad about it and losing her business isn’t what she wanted. It doesn’t seem through choice. Anyway I found her because her necklaces were worn by various influencers / celebs who then promoted the page. From what I remember from at least four of these celebs she gifted them the product. Not one of them has mentioned anything about her closing, commented on anything, shared anything. In fact two aren’t even following her. That’s how disposable small businesses are to these people and that’s how much they lie about being sooooo in love with the product / succccch a big fan. Greedy fucks.

• Sad
  • Angry

Wotsit

VIP Member
I've been with my husband for 20 years, he has a son from a previous marriage who was 8 when I met him and I've no idea how he was fed as a baby. Is that something I should know or does that come as part of alienating a parent 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
We need a new thread name. How about:

Part time working mummy #19 ALL JOURNALISTS READ THIS as it is way more newsworthy than MOD

And then have a nice little summary, including the screenshots of her shitty message to Kayleigh and Anasophia in the first post?
Thread name suggestion...

HACKS! Come, take a look - she's dodgy as fook!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24