Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s minimal but if she was refunding then she should have refunded the full amount properly and not by goods.

If someone has sent her screenshots of what I’d posted as she claims, why would she know about things that I didn’t post on here. The arse twitching for example. It’s pretty clear there were no screenshots, just R reading it all
I bet that really hurt her!

Reactions: 4
I know this is minute in the grand scheme but the bloody name!! I seriously am bothered by it 🤣 so she changed it by deedpole in 2012 but Rachealaee please explain to me why!? I'm thinking of adding and extra o to mine you see. Thanks, Joosephine B.
😂😂 it obviously bothers her that people take the piss out of it or she wouldn't have mentioned it in the email to Kayleigh. At no point did Kayleigh mention her name spelling or the tattle page but R just cant help get a dig in about the trolls.

Reactions: 12
'Ignoring their children' .... nope, not here, it's called having my tit together and multi tasking....AND if I have to deal with a drama I deal with it as a mother should, not whinge and film it on Insta like a brat with my teenager behaving maturely in the background telling me I have to sort it and offering to look after the younger ones to help.

Reactions: 16
Again why is she offering refunds of money that has been spent? Why not just say here’s a screenshot of a purchase of X for this person in refuge, thanks for your help.

Rach - we need two numbers from you. Just two. The first is how much you’ve received in donations in the last two years or more (including those donated so you could buy your house), and the second is how much of those donations has gone to “supporting you”. That’s all I want to know. How much does it cost to keep you sat on your arse “signposting” people. If you had to have got a normal job and go to work every day rather than be paid a wage from these donations, it’s very likely you wouldn’t have time to create the social media content that you do, nor the ads which are what is now being cited as your legitimate income source. I don’t donate to charities where only a few pence in the pound goes to the actual cause - I can make that decision because the information on running costs is made available.

Two figures, that’s all. Not a snotty email or pages of vague claims that aren’t proof of anything (other than your quite wonderful imagination). Two numbers which your “accountant” could provide in one simple email.
ALL.OF.THIS 🙌🏼

Reactions: 10
Been dipping in and out of these threads since it blew up about PayPal-I’m local so first heard about this when people started sharing the article on her and then started getting threatened for doing so , have seen people sharing her posts over the years but always found them totally self absorbed and mainly focussed on how she’s such a saint , also didn’t like sad posts that ended with -here’s a link to my shop where you can buy a calendar full of pictures of my children 😬 wtf!
Anyway - I absolutely cannot believe the email she has sent to you Kayleigh , the attitude and the wording is shocking!! And how is she going to refund people money that’s been spent on ‘warriors’? My main bugbear isn’t the PayPal -it’s the total over exposure and exploitation of her children. I don’t know the family at all but I’d recognise the kids and wouldn’t want my girls having anything to do with them -how sad is that

Reactions: 20
I know it’s minimal but if she was refunding then she should have refunded the full amount properly and not by goods.

If someone has sent her screenshots of what I’d posted as she claims, why would she know about things that I didn’t post on here. The arse twitching for example. It’s pretty clear there were no screenshots, just R reading it all
That’s not minimal; that’s more than a week’s food shop for me, including the children’s packed lunches. There wasn’t even a ‘thank you’ to acknowledge your kindness 😏

Oh and I’m not ignoring my children; they’re at school and I have a day off. Neither do I film them without their knowledge and consent, I don’t overshare their personal details, nor do I tag them and their friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It would seem to be a very odd way of dealing with people when she is aiming to set herself up in a professional capacity. If you choose to make your living by giving away very personal details of your family life then you are encouraging people to discuss that information - and not everyone will be a fan. If that is too distressing then perhaps a different way of making a living would be the right direction for you - as would be the advice with any job that took a heavy personal toll. Without people discussing your social media content then surely you would be unable to earn a living as an influencer or whatever.....? If you then choose to ignore people who have supported you and delete/block them I’m not sure what you would expect their response to be. Just to keep quiet and disappear? I’m not a troll just because I comment on this thread. I would never have heard of Tattle if R hadn’t sent me here from her video. I came here to see what all these ‘vile’ people were saying and was prepared to defend her. Until the delete/block kept happening. Because I cannot think of a single good reason why that would be the first reaction to simple polite questions. Perhaps I’m missing something. But this thread would probably have died down ages ago if the matter had been addressed properly. Nobody would care about the spelling of her name or what coat she wears (and to be honest I still don’t care about those things). But the trust has been lost so now everything is being queried in minute detail whether it’s relevant or not. I hope it’s worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been out of the loop for a while but I swear a few weeks ago Racheale said she was no longer taking gifted items as she has way too much....or is she only doing it for things she likes....

Reactions: 7
I do actually feel a bit sorry for her, if she’s being sent screenshots and other messages that’s not on. Tattle can be quite nasty and if she’s not reading on here herself, it’s not fair that she’s being made to see the more unkind comments.
We all have questions about her morals and how things don’t add up and I think they’re legitimate enough to discuss on a forum. I don’t think making fun of her name, discussing her children (when it’s not about safeguarding concerns) or name calling is needed to be honest, it makes the real concerns and discussions seem false and as if we’re all ‘haters’. I hope that makes sense?
No one has sent her screenshots I can almist guarantee that, no one from here anyway. Whoever that was last night defending her over her inability to do anything as 'she's had a baby' was proberbly her or someone to do with her. Why would anyone on here suddenly start sending her screenshots? We all know what a proven liar she is.

It would seem to be a very odd way of dealing with people when she is aiming to set herself up in a professional capacity. If you choose to make your living by giving away very personal details of your family life then you are encouraging people to discuss that information - and not everyone will be a fan. If that is too distressing then perhaps a different way of making a living would be the right direction for you - as would be the advice with any job that took a heavy personal toll. Without people discussing your social media content then surely you would be unable to earn a living as an influencer or whatever.....? If you then choose to ignore people who have supported you and delete/block them I’m not sure what you would expect their response to be. Just to keep quiet and disappear? I’m not a troll just because I comment on this thread. I would never have heard of Tattle if R hadn’t sent me here from her video. I came here to see what all these ‘vile’ people were saying and was prepared to defend her. Until the delete/block kept happening. Because I cannot think of a single good reason why that would be the first reaction to simple polite questions. Perhaps I’m missing something. But this thread would probably have died down ages ago if the matter had been addressed properly. Nobody would care about the spelling of her name or what coat she wears (and to be honest I still don’t care about those things). But the trust has been lost so now everything is being queried in minute detail whether it’s relevant or not. I hope it’s worth it!
Exactly this!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why haven’t the papers picked this up yet then ??

And reading that email she sent to Kayleigh again , she is so ANGRY !! Not remorseful or apologetic , she’s absolutely fuming ! And literally can’t contain herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She must've had money to burn while she was struggling single mum then to be able to waste it on changing her name by deed poll. R sorry to disappoint but I am not helping boost your numbers as there are other ways to view without actually following you (only dip in to see if you've decided to tell the truth yet and also in the hope you have stopped exploting your children)

What a vile person she is replying to someone who has been so kind to donate! How aboutva bit of humility Rachealeaeae. Something along the lines of. 'Hi, thank you so much for all your kind donations over the last year. You have helped make such a difference. I am pleased to say this is where the money went.......thanks again and i hope you and your family are well xx'

But no it's all defensive and mean girl bully.
Again I have to say it no one from here sent her screenshots, i would say it was the poster from last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say her attitude towards me I find disgraceful. I asked for some information on where the money had been spent. I didn’t once ask for a refund and when offered a refund I did not respond and accept.

I have not received a response from R or her admin answering the question of why the shoddy newsletter only starts 6 months ago
Also, it’s nothing to do with you that other people have seen here and messaged her about it yet she was clearly trying to blame or implicate you.

Reactions: 10
Looks like her form of defence (not a leg to stand on) is attack

Which I’ve heard about her before , I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of her -but luckily don’t know her or any of her friends personally

Reactions: 9
Looks like her form of defence (not a leg to stand on) is attack

Which I’ve heard about her before , I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of her -but luckily don’t know her or any of her friends personally
She is so venomous isn’t she? I reckon that she should leave all responses to ‘her team’ as she can’t help but respond aggressively. When you send it by email you can’t go back and delete it afterwards though Rachaeleee 👋🏻

Reactions: 6
She is so venomous isn’t she? I reckon that she should leave all responses to ‘her team’ as she can’t help but respond aggressively. When you send it by email you can’t go back and delete it afterwards though Rachaeleee 👋🏻
There is no “team” it’s Rachaelleeeee.

The team bit makes her sound more important than she actually is.

Oh I forgot that she is the 5th most popular instamum (how the actual duck that happened I do not know)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The deleting and blocking of anyone who dared question her was to prevent the spread of the truth throughout her followers. Someone with nothing to hide would have left the comments about donations and addressed them politely and publicly with actual real-life evidence, not to mention some humility and, who knows, a bit of gratitude??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember seeing something on here a while back where she’d commented/replied to someone on josh’s insta that had asked about donations. The mask slipped and the same anger and bitterness was projected there

Omg 😮 So that’s £17,375 on go fund me that’s not been accounted for to anyone’s knowledge

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There is no “team” it’s Rachaelleeeee.

The team bit makes her sound more important than she actually is.

Oh I forgot that she is the 5th most popular instamum (how the actual duck that happened I do not know)
Because she enticed people in by purporting to be both a victim of domestic abuse and someone who, though unpaid and indeed unqualified, selflessly used her own time and money to help others in the same situation. That’s the only reason her platform took off. It has bollocks-all to do with being a “mummy blogger”.

Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking that if I download Gramster I can look at the grid and stories without it being recorded as a "view"? I don't follow her but do have a look (mostly in response to things talked about on here) but I don't really want to be recorded as a view. I am assuming that advertisers will be using the views as an indicator of her reach, and that will include people like me who don't follow her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.