Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't her friends and family have anything to say about what she is doing? My mum would go ballistic, as would my partners parents and my partner would not support me being so dishonest, and he isn't even a police officer.

I really hope nothing ever happens to her and Josh' s children due to her lack of safeguarding, but you can guarantee if it did she would blame us "tattle trolls" and not herself for exposing all their personal info and whereabouts!

Reactions: 11
I'm more suspicious of the fact they've suddenly decided to repond to these emails.. Anasophia was blocked for asking the same question, whats changed? Is it because od the MOD sh1tstorm? Or that shes now got her 'evidence' sorted.

Reactions: 20
I’ve never understood why she has asked for people’s transaction ID when they’ve asked for a breakdown, like if you were thinking of donating and asked for a breakdown you wouldn’t have a transaction ID so she just wouldn’t tell you? Or is it so she can see if you’ve donated for a long time so deserves a response or if you’ve donated ones last week so you’re a troll and won’t get an answer? Does this make sense I feel like I’m rambling?

Reactions: 19
I think alot of her family and friends seem to have the same morals as her. Her MIL laughing at the homeless man and swearing while talking to Wilber. The druggy mate, the SIL who has posted some vile stuff on E dad's facebook account and then theres the brother that seems like the village idiot or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never understood why she has asked for people’s transaction ID when they’ve asked for a breakdown, like if you were thinking of donating and asked for a breakdown you wouldn’t have a transaction ID so she just wouldn’t tell you? Or is it so she can see if you’ve donated for a long time so deserves a response or if you’ve donated ones last week so you’re a troll and won’t get an answer? Does this make sense I feel like I’m rambling?
I've often wondered the same. I think it's to check out you've actually donated, she's then also got personal info on these "trolls" that keep asking where the donations are although I'm not sure how much you can find out about someone just from a PayPal transaction. FYI Rach....Even if the donator is on tattle they still have a right to know where their money went.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but the newsletter should be for EVERYONE to see, it should be up on her website! Bloody ridiculous 😡
Yeah one of the things I look for before donating anywhere is what they say about their donations and where its going

So if she sets up a charity, am I right in assuming that everything has to be accounted for and transparent and the public will be able to see who's earning what and what goes where etc. ?
Yup. Has to submit accounts, potentially hold an AGM

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Rachaelaele I think you spelt ‘trolling’ wrong in your email 🤭 it’s spelt ‘asking a fookin legitimate question about where my donation was spent...’
And there’s no PTWM Team 😂 to have a team you need to be doing something, like working! Admit it, it’s just you & PC Titwank living off other people’s money that you’ve taken from them in a cleverly worded way. Your mates might help you read through your horrifically vile messages (see above ☝🏼 aka legitimate questions) but there’s no team or workforce helping you, you’re not doing anything 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
What I can’t get my head round though is how the actual fook you thought you could ask for ‘donations’ then all of a sudden blatantly better your lifestyle and people wouldn’t put 2+2 together 🧐 you’re not the fizziest can of pop in the fridge are you 🤨
You’re actually no better than these people you see stealing charity boxes from shop counters, just a common thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm more suspicious of the fact they've suddenly decided to repond to these emails.. Anasophia was blocked for asking the same question, whats changed? Is it because od the MOD sh1tstorm? Or that shes now got her 'evidence' sorted.

I think the fact she was having a baby might have slowed things down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rachaelaele I think you spelt ‘trolling’ wrong in your email 🤭 it’s spelt ‘asking a fookin legitimate question about where my donation was spent...’
And there’s no PTWM Team 😂 to have a team you need to be doing something, like working! Admit it, it’s just you & PC Titwank living off other people’s money that you’ve taken from them in a cleverly worded way. Your mates might help you read through your horrifically vile messages (see above ☝🏼 aka legitimate questions) but there’s no team or workforce helping you, you’re not doing anything 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
What I can’t get my head round though is how the actual fook you thought you could ask for ‘donations’ then all of a sudden blatantly better your lifestyle and people wouldn’t put 2+2 together 🧐 you’re not the fizziest can of pop in the fridge are you 🤨
You’re actually no better than these people you see stealing charity boxes from shop counters, just a common thief.
👏👏

Reactions: 2
I think the fact she was having a baby might have slowed things down
So she doesn't have an automatic email response for all of her donators? Like, she has been running this op for 2 years or something, but didn't have the foresight when she went on maternity leave to put those things in place?

So the newsletter she prattled on about is in fact a lie?

Colour me shocked.

Adults put things in place when they are on maternity leave/on holiday/on leave etc. That's how the world works, having a baby doesn't make you incapable of either putting proper things in place, or type out an email. She's on her phone 95% of the time, she could easily have typed something out.

Reactions: 14
Don’t play the baby card. She’s never off her phone uploading stories to Insta, she has had ample time to address this before now.
She has the accountant who has it all documented remember so he/she could have shared something straight away

Reactions: 8
And also the fact that she only gave 2 FB updates in the whole of 2018, long before she was even pregnant, that mentioned any kind of monetary spends. Which we have to take her word for. Tales of super duper estate agents reading personal Social Services files, fundraising for the Icelandic guy who dissolved the charity in 2017 but the fundraiser was still open this summer...I could go on and on but a lot of the dodgy shizz is documented in these threads. It takes a sturdy stomach and a determined mind to read through it all but...it's a minefield of NOPE.

I admire your pluckiness Honest James, I would like to believe R too, but too much murky water has passed beneath the bridge.

I still have a lot of screenshots 😉

EDIT: I can't believe I wrote "bridge", bloody Naomi 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Well I never!!

I think they think if they refund people then it will go quiet.....

I have replied and asked where the actual newsletter is and why it’s just copied and pasted

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
No surprise that the newsletter begins from May/June 2019 which is when the issue of her not being transparent or honest with ‘donations’ arose.

She’s been getting ‘donations’ from people since 2017. What have they been spent on in the 2 years before she got caught out?

How much has been raised per month since she first started asking people to donate? That ‘newsletter’ is an unprofessional embarrassment.

Don’t start me on the refunds due to bullying and harassment 🙄

Reactions: 19
@Kayles1986 you might want to redact/edit the first pic as it has your surname on there love.

But yeah, this is exactly what I expected to see. Covert, non-proveable rubbish. Signposting someone to decent organisations should not be charged for, nor should gifting freebies and the majority of the nonsense on there. Embarrassing that it took the weekend to come up with this shite.

"Team PTWM" are digging deeper holes by the day...

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell, she is literally unbelievable! How transparent to only have updates since the exact time that Keeley started digging and brought us all here (not trolls, just concerned donors and curious bystanders). They’ve clearly gone into panic mode and tried some damage limitation but those “updates” do not show definitively how much was donated, and half the items on there don’t even relate to cash!

I also think it’s really suspicious to offer a refund to anyone who queries her - that’s basically an admission that she doesn’t have unequivocal proof that your donation went anywhere other than her back pocket.

Also, screenshot attached - HOW egocentric can one person be to continually share these messages from businesses that she has “helped”???? I’d be embarrassed:

a) 1,000 views is NOTHING;
b) I guarantee the majority of those views will not have translated into sales.

She’s a twunt.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.