Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone could download those stories, that would be handy. This sort of homeless bashing got another influencer into the tit who actually had the grace to apologise for it after a big backlash. (Not so smug now)

Rachel wont see she has done anything wrong but I think it's worth having these stories as she is on a slippery slope and a few things adding up will get the press involved eventually.

Problem is her fan base is quite impressionable, shall we say, not so smug now didn't have fervent fans backing her up no matter what, and has a brain in her head so knew how to handle the whole debacle. R will ignore it as ever, whereas she has an opportunity to back up here and say I was wrong, I shouldn't have dealt with it the way I did, and actually make it right.

This will have put off some followers, no doubt about it. It's all very distasteful and such a shame.

Reactions: 11
Has the post been removed from spotted paignton? I can't find it
Probably, she's always on here so would have known about it quickly and reported it. Shame they bowed to it though as nothing revealing with what it said. It might only be down while its investigated.

Reactions: 3
I've just watchedthe last few stories from her and cannot believe anyone can be this insensitive. It made me feel physically sick.

It felt like her and Monster in law were just having a jolly good day out using some homeless guy as their pet project to make themselves feel good and get R some content. Totally disrespectful and looking down on him (they cried at how horrific his life is) wtf!
I couldn't stand to watch it all as I thought I actual would vomit.
Her ego is now fed for another night at the expense of a homeless man.

Also for a so called writer, you would't think she wouldn't use word 'like' 50,000 in one sentence.

I have disgust for J's mum now, what a weird relationship they have. I Like how she said, i'm going to look like a twit now you've contradicted me' R does it to her son all the time, I'm surprised she isn't disgusted by it.
I remember someone came on saying that the MIL had a bit of a reputation for having affairs and also heavy drinking. It really wouldn't surprise me tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What's the betting she didn't ask this man if she could discuss him on her stories? She has given out a lot of information about him and his life and I'm sure there are people in the local area who could now identify him. She just has no idea or doesn't care about people's privacy and sharing personal information with thousands of strangers.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If someone could download those stories, that would be handy. This sort of homeless bashing got another influencer into the tit who actually had the grace to apologise for it after a big backlash. (Not so smug now)

Rachel wont see she has done anything wrong but I think it's worth having these stories as she is on a slippery slope and a few things adding up will get the press involved eventually.

Problem is her fan base is quite impressionable, shall we say, not so smug now didn't have fervent fans backing her up no matter what, and has a brain in her head so knew how to handle the whole debacle. R will ignore it as ever, whereas she has an opportunity to back up here and say I was wrong, I shouldn't have dealt with it the way I did, and actually make it right.

This will have put off some followers, no doubt about it. It's all very distasteful and such a shame.
i can screen record them all if you want? Then they’ll get time stamped too. Don’t know how I would go about reporting them or whatever but happy to record them!

Reactions: 8
I may be guilty of posting this...
Do you know why they have removed the post but kept the comments? Some of those comments about her 'amazing work' like what?? What is the amazing work? All I see is her posting about the free tit she gets gifted? Or horrendously bad ads.
I wish one of them could tell us what it is she does that is amazing.

Reactions: 2
Rachaelaele you have just shown exactly why you’re not in any position whatsoever to be an Ambassador or in any type of role for Charities. And if the Charities whose books you’re currently on have witnessed that spectacle you displayed today and keep you on, then shame on them.
What a bleeping disgraceful show of behaviour from you and your MIL. Even she’s showing her true colours now. Not only did you force yourself into a persons private situation that you knew duck all about, you did it for the sole purpose of content and advertised his whereabouts & personal details. Even if your sheeple still believe your bollocks of DV rescue and worship you for it, surely today should’ve raised some concerns?
You both cried crocodile tears to his face then sat laughing all afternoon at his expense. You pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you know why they have removed the post but kept the comments? Some of those comments about her 'amazing work' like what?? What is the amazing work? All I see is her posting about the free tit she gets gifted? Or horrendously bad ads.
I wish one of them could tell us what it is she does that is amazing.
I've no idea why they removed the post. I'm assuming it got reported or complained about but I'm not sure...

• Sad
What she did is only what thousands of us do all the time! My husband regularly buys meals for the homeless near to where he works, sits and has a chat with them (not in a condecending pity way) He does regular charity events for ex forces charities. My daughter works with children with life threatening or life limiting illnesses. She is constantly attending courses , at her own expense to add to the help to enhance their lives, art thearapy etc. Working free at weekends/evenings.
I regularly give donations to a childrens charity and do gift boxes at Christmas for them.
We ALL do something in our own small way. The difference is we do it to help others, not to feed our ego's. We realise how greatful we are fir what we have and it's only right that we should help those having a tough time surely? I don't get wanting praise and adoration. Well I supose RacealeeaeeaeI the narc needs it 24/7.

• Heart
Hi Rachel 🙋‍♀️
1) why have you added extra letters to your name? (this bugs me beyond belief)
2) what have you done with the PayPal money?
3) how can you sleep at night?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's just all so tone deaf. Rachel there are so many ways you can raise money or awareness for people without behaving so inappropriately. Plus, it always has to be about her.
Rachel take a look at @52lives or @52.lives (cant remember) and how that lady handles her good deeds without the need to martyr herself. Her husband the same, a double cancer survivor. Watch and learn how to do it properly.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that she has gone back and done more stories on it! She gave more identifying information and then at the end she did the little public service bit about people giving time to homeless people.

Oh and as for all the people who work for homeless charities messaging her. I work for a homeless charity too Rachael and I think your behaviour is absolutely bleeping disgusting 👋🏻

Reactions: 13
Sorry for change of subject but I just happened to have seen the video on YouTube from a couple of years ago where her and B appeared on This Morning. I know it was TV but R does appear a lot.... calmer than she seems these days on her stories with the crazy eyes and random hysterical laughing and the huge exaggerated grins.... Anyone else think this?!

So what time today shall we expect the "homeless" PayPal account to be advertised now she's set the groundwork for her new usp yesterday ?

Reactions: 6
I too am expecting a "if you want to donate to get stuff for the homeless man then swipe up to my PayPal account..."

Not being funny, she was able to afford a nearly £100 tent and whatever else she got him, so she can do the rest.

I actually feel sorry for some of her followers. Charity starts close to home. If most of us were to go into our local town centre / city centre, we would find a homeless person. It's a sad reality of how things have become now. Give it to them. They are in just as much need.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.