Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMama

Rachel,

I know you read these threads, as do your followers, so I’m hoping you’ll read this.

I’ve never followed you, but I remember that post you wrote years ago about being in Mothercare with the new mum who was struggling. It was shared thousands of time; you touched women - some mums, others not for whatever reason. But it resonated, because as women we get a fucking shit deal in life. I didn’t read the other post about a woman on a bridge, but again - that resonated with many.

Slowly, your page grew and grew. Mums who were sitting at home, tired from a sleepless night, worrying how to care for children alone, living in abusive relationships, trying to feed their families on a limited budget. Wow, they could relate to you. This wonderful mother who wasn’t just raising children but also her husband’s from another relationship. What a woman!

Your daughter was traumatised so much by her father that she requires therapy. Those boys’ mum was such a neglectful alcoholic that they were not permitted to see her.

Your husband, a heroic police officer working nights and making right what was wrong in the world. You began to work with domestic abuse charities and you were taking in referrals in the middle of the night - services were ringing you to accommodate women and their children. Amazing. This woman who empowered other women.

You’d bring them to your home, around your family, show their photos to the world of their happy faces.

Your followers grew and grew... baring in mind that 1 in 4 women are affected by domestic abuse so chances are the majority of those followers are or have been victims themselves at some point. They see you as a beacon of hope. You make the long days better with your words, they also feel like their kids are turds too. Hooray for someone who admits this!

You wrote a book about your life and these followers bought it, as seen in your Instagram stories, the majority are women. Tired, kids in the back ground, strong coffee at hand. You make them feel better. You had a shit life and now look at you... beautiful family and home. They can have this too.

But then Tattle happened... and you directed people here (me included) with your emotional story. I expected nastiness, vitriol, hatred... some posts are unfair but I scroll past. The majority are from women whom are intelligent, articulate and fair. They ask valid questions. They are concerned regarding your lack of safeguarding, your change in lifestyle but lack of transparency, your lies.

You wrote a book and gave someone a pseudo name of ‘Sam’. That is your stepsons’ mother’s name. You had no consent from her to write about her in your book, but you still went ahead. Those ridiculous followers that you have will read this book and know personal information about her. Did you mention that you had an affair with Josh, that he left on their son’s birthday and that you broke her and she turned to the bottle to cope?

Have you tried to maintain contact between the boys and their mum, seeing as you are a champion of women?

If T, your daughter, is so traumatised/shy/timid... why have you permitted her to use social media - a particular media that is commonly used amongst sex offenders? It is irrelevant that ALL her friends use it; you, as a fucking ambassadors of Kidscape should know better and use that as an example. God... you could’ve posted how dangerous it is and your moronic followers would have deactivated their children’s accounts too... you literally could have done something positive in safeguarding children.

Instead, you wrote a message to say T uses it on your phone... when? It’s glued to your hand?

You have written countless posts about ‘working’ with Women’s Aid or Refuge and you do not. You are not qualified to do so; you do not work in a refuge, you do not offer outreach support. Your home is not and should not ever be used as accommodation for vulnerable women. They should never be on your social media accounts and especially not their children.

You portray yourself as this woman who does so much good for DA victims yet your teenager daughter lives in the garden. You do not show respect to your husband and neither do your children; if he treated you as you do him - your morons would be in uproar.

Yes, you breastfeed. Now stop. Stop with the videos and photos and stories... there are women who cannot breast feed due to physical abnormalities, pain, inability to latch (me) or just don’t fucking want to. Stop ramming it down our throats. There’s enough of that in the world.

You cannot possibly think it’s okay to post asking for donations of prams when you’ve been gifted one worth £900.

You cannot post asking for donations for women leaving refuge when you were gifted a conservatory.

You cannot ask someone to donate to your PayPal when you have perfume worth £200 by your bed, a zoo in your garden, designer clothes, a cleaner and a stockpile. Don’t be greedy. Don’t exploit vulnerable women who have fuck all to give but do because you’ve resonated with them (with your lies). You are not relatable anymore Rachel. It’s time to leave the DA/safeguarding/empowering women stuff behind. Leave it for those of us like me... who after paying for childcare, rent and food has fuck all each month but still gets up each morning to REALLY WORK IN DA. You enrage me because you exploit these women that I strive to protect. You have made money from the back of being a champion for these women and you are not Rachel.

Your moronic followers have low intelligence, most likely to be unemployed and the type that call themselves “yummymummy” or “leylasmummy”, each day is a fucking struggle and the summer holidays have been hard trying to raise children on a low income. They look at you getting your feet rubbed, sitting on the sofa with your #gifted deliveries and you give them hope that it won’t always be like that. That’s what they mean by “all she does for other people”... it’s what you do for THEM. That hope. Exactly like the Mothercare post (which I think turned out to be made up, wasn’t it?)

How awkward it must have been for you to have KDIL cry about her issues with PND and seeing your new baby... will you be next with the PND bullshit (by the way, I was sectioned for hearing voices and wanting to push my baby son’s pram under a lorry so all these mum bloggers’ continual droning on anything to do with pre and ante natal stuff for likes and followers just tires after a while).

Be a good friend and encourage her to see a counsellor, or invite her for coffee. Try and get her to stop over sharing personal issues and maybe share them with her husband? But that wouldn’t be right coming from you because you’re exactly the same. Anything for the gram! You post a photo of a csection scar and the painful recovery the same time as your timid daughter posts a photo of you dancing.

You are greedy Rachel. But the higher you climb, the harder you’ll fall. These morons that idolise you will whittle away and your beautiful children will grow up with many questions. I wouldn’t sell my family’s mental health for all the #gifts in the world.

Please stop with all the penis, vag, nipples talk.
Please stop writing that you cried in the supermarket and required comfort from your husband and reassurance that you’re not fat. You have a teenage daughter and your morons will also be impressionable (I mean... they actually followed Betsy’s teenage boyfriend so 🤷‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 155

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
To the lady driving the recycling lorry.

I saw you yesterday, although you didn't see me. I was filming my husband feeding our pedigree chickens from the bedroom window, and as I zoomed in to see his masculine manly face of manhood, I saw you beyond our lawns. As a breastfeeding mother, I see everything.

You were doing what you do every day, working hard, getting up in the early hours and fighting away the tears as you drag yourself out of bed. I can't imagine how much you much wretch and vomit horrificly at the vile job you have to do to feed your children, you poor motherfucker.

I will give you a tenner tip at Christmas because as women we must raise each other up and be kind.

Swipe up to follow Torbay Council

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ShaWei

Chatty Member
are they now sleeping under a duvet with no cover? Maybe the cleaner has not been since the Edie vomit incident.

Maybe new thread title - Betsy’s in the shed, no one’s changed the bed, can someone please support that poor baby’s head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Kbird

VIP Member
She certainly does live on another planet,

other mums at my child school has babies, yes the teachers have a look but not hold the babies let alone ALL the teachers in the school. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm sure the headmaster rushed away from his busy day just to see the new messiah. All the governers were there, the education minister all stood with tears of joy running down their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BigMama

I think some of us Proberly just read it wrong I get what you mean now 😁
Thank you. It’s hard to get a point across in text and I read back and think “that is not how it was meant to sound”.

I think where I’m going wrong is becoming too invested in the DA side and I am taking it personally. I always think that if you’re going to advocate on behalf of a service user group then you should at least be relatable to that group? And I don’t find her relatable at all. I just find her patronising. I question everything she says and does - I don’t think she’s being honest when she writes these posts.

And yet, her followers believe everything and latch on to this beacon of light and hope. I called them ‘morons’, but honestly I feel sad that this is where we are as women. I’m guilty of spending time away from my children and looking at this screen too much.
I’m not interested in the other threads on Tattle - I honestly have no interest in Hinch or anyone. And yes, some of the comments on those threads are extremely derogatory. There’s gossip and there’s just plain cruel. If you don’t like something, scroll past. But it’s the fact that DA has become PTWM’s USP that I find infuriating.

When I lived in refuges, I wouldn’t have wanted any rainbow themed gifted bibs or some note pads to remind me which side to breastfeed from. I would have enjoyed a book so that I could have something to distract my mind from the impending court hearing. An ariel for the TV or some credit for my phone so I could have data to go on Facebook and message my family and friends.

I would have been grateful for some magazines so I didn’t have to look at the bars on the window.

There’s no cleaner or someone to massage your feet there. You have a cleaning rota to share with other families. You’re not allowed any pets and have to leave your beloved cat or dog behind. You don’t have designer clothes. You do not show photos of your children. I made a terrible mistake of showing my child in his uniform, the top of the logo was showing and someone from my home town told my ex which school he was in so we had to move.

This is why I get so wound up because her lifestyle does not reflect that of women in refuge. But now she’s going ‘back to work’ and I know it’ll only increase. So ‘SmithLarr’ and whoever else is reading this then running back to the Instagram page... not everyone on Tattle is bad. Some of us have serious concerns about serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ShaWei

Chatty Member
But her followers hang off every tit ooooops I mean thing she says, perhaps she can freeze her milk and send it to them
I’m sure her milk is probably used in life saving situations around the globe. Surgeons probably order it to keep them going during long surgical procedures and then weep with gratitude after. I heard Donald Trump has it on his lucky charms every morning. Several gallons are catapulted up into the sky in case God needs a bit of assistance.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
As a teacher, let me just say when the school day is starting and I’ve got a million things to do, please don’t bring your baby in to the classroom and cause chaos, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Babel

Rachel let's state this clear as day.

People disagreeing with your lifestyle is not bullying.

People saying something other than what you think is not a troll.

People caring about the welfare of your children is not stalking.

People seeing things you put on public social media is not stalking (one may even say you have yourself to blame there, no?)

People having an interest in something which they feel is unjust is fine. That is how injustice in the world is dealt with, if no one had ever had an interest in something they don't feel is right the world would be a very different place and we probably wouldn't be able to vote, to give an example.

It's human nature for people to be interested in you. That comes with both sides, liking and disliking.

I genuinely feel you have an issue with needing adulation. Perhaps you know this deep down. This house of cards will all fall one day, it's not a sustainable career choice.

Why dont yoi be the influencer that changes things, who stands up and says, you know what - people don't agree with my lifestyle, but that's ok. And it's ok for them to post reasonable questions because I've chosen to be a public figure. It's not ok to be mean, but if you're being true to yourself you will know that people aren't.

Really Rachel, have a good think about it. You have chosen this life. Every single one of us, even little old me with my private day to day life, deals with adversity and people not agreeing with me. It is part of life. Why don't you be the one to lead a conversation about how it is healthy to question things? And not just have people showering you with compliments all the time?

It would be a first and would pave the way.

But remember this; people WILL disagree with how you live your life. This will NEVER change, whatever you do. You do have to deal with that or find a way to.

• Heart
  • Wow

anasophia1991

This was when I realised how conniving she is. She seemed very erratic and unhinged when she wrote the comment stating Anasophia had sent her verbal abuse privately. I could tell how shocked and hurt Anasophia was as not only somebody who had donated each month but also simply asked her in a polite manner. I think we can all whole-heartedly agree that the PayPal money has been used to fund Rachel and her family’s lifestyle and not how the donators intended. Again i just want to highlight the work of 52 lives, every week they update people who have donated money/gifts. EVERY WEEK. PTWM has been raking in money from donations for a long time now as well as various go fund me pages and not one update. Speaks volumes.

And for her crew who state that it is ‘frightening’ that most people who comment here are raising children, it’s really not. I’m raising my daughter to be kind and honest. I am not a monster raising a monster because I question somebody’s actions. Especially when that person has taken money from people intended for the vulnerable.
Again to reiterate I NEVER EVER sent her abuse. I just wouldn’t do that. I asked her on her own public page, then asked again (on her public page). She blocked me. Then I posted on Josh’s page about her stealing from me, and he blocked me too. Then Rachealieee came on and wrote a load of old tosh, then deleted it and flounced off. Then weirdly Josh UNBLOCKED me, expecting me to go back and be vile and horrific, but I just wouldn’t give them the satisfaction.

Just concentrating on living my life with my babies. Feeling virtuous that regardless of how little I have, I’d never resort to conning people to put a meal on the table.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m looking at the ban Tattle Life Insta and honestly there’s something a bit Stalinesque about wanting to just BAN negative opinions about yourself. Opinions people have formed from looking at content you’ve provided to the public. It’s all fine when you’re sent a free personalised blanket for your little one or a lifetime supply of Zoflora. When you’re raking in thousands per ad, when you’re reposting strangers gushing about how incredible you are to your stories. Yet how dare anyone be negative? How dare anyone say they don’t like your parenting style when all you do is post examples of your parenting style? How dare anyone say your home decor is dull as hell when all you do is show off your home?

It’s like you want to show yourself to the world but only on the condition they all love you. Life isn’t like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mememe13

@anasophia1991 did in a comment on Josh's Instagram (she was unable to ask R directly as she was blocked for asking). Rachaele responded with a massive ranty comment making out that anasofia had been abusive in direct messages to her (but no proof such as a screenshot) and then the comments were deleted and anyone that had liked anasofia's comment was also blocked. I saw this with my own eyes on J's Instagram before it disappeared, and there were screenshots on here (I have no idea which thread it was sorry). If @Lo7ti3 has read through the threads they will have seen this.
This was when I realised how conniving she is. She seemed very erratic and unhinged when she wrote the comment stating Anasophia had sent her verbal abuse privately. I could tell how shocked and hurt Anasophia was as not only somebody who had donated each month but also simply asked her in a polite manner. I think we can all whole-heartedly agree that the PayPal money has been used to fund Rachel and her family’s lifestyle and not how the donators intended. Again i just want to highlight the work of 52 lives, every week they update people who have donated money/gifts. EVERY WEEK. PTWM has been raking in money from donations for a long time now as well as various go fund me pages and not one update. Speaks volumes.

And for her crew who state that it is ‘frightening’ that most people who comment here are raising children, it’s really not. I’m raising my daughter to be kind and honest. I am not a monster raising a monster because I question somebody’s actions. Especially when that person has taken money from people intended for the vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Call me cynical but showing the address is that latest story is a blatant attempt at enabling people to send her stuff. The woman is so transparent
Maybe we should all send parcels that just have a piece of paper in that says 'where's the money?' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BigMama

I’ve felt awful about all of this all day and actually regret what I posted; at the end of the day, whatever she is, she’s just had a baby. I’m glad the lady who’s running the Instagram page is allowing her followers to have their say, it’s good to hear both sides. I can’t comment as it’ll appear on my colleagues’ feed as it’s a public page. However I’m absolutely not Empen or Sam or anyone. In fact, I received DMs from Empen a few weeks ago, before her holiday.

Someone has read through my posts and highlights how I said English isn’t my first language; they think it’s a lie but I didn’t start learning English until school and even then it was always my second language. And I am a PhD student. I also work with victims of DA. I haven’t lied at all.

I don’t stalk her page (she’s blocked me) and most of what I know, I’ve gleaned from here or Gramster. I just can’t stand greed nor exploiting vulnerable people.

Having said that, I have just looked at Gramster and it’s lovely seeing her bond with the baby. And I also wish I had a mum and Nan like Josh’ mum, she’s so warm and lovely! PTWM is very, very fortunate compared to all those women I work with day in, day out. No one cooks for them, they can’t breastfeed if they have three children because there isn’t anyone else to look after the other two. No one comes to help with the housework and shopping. They don’t have beautiful homes. They’re exhausted.

I don’t have any help either, so I’m wondering maybe it is jealousy on my part. Maybe I am envious of all she has as well as fed up with the lack of safeguarding issues. It’s very easy to get caught up in this when we are in an anonymous group. I think it does us all good to self reflect sometimes though.

And yes, yes before anyone starts I know it’s a gossip site. Anyway, I’ve got Annual Leave now and I can’t wait to enjoy it with my children. Hope you all have a great weekend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Mummyof4boys

It’s not really stalking when you have contributed to her fabulous lifestyle by Paypal donations - it’s more like keeping an eye on your investments 😂 a bit like an ISA on insta .

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“The police are involved” is influencers v “trolls” 101 (they never grasp the fucking definition of troll. It’s negative comment = omg troll every time)

I’ve lost count of the amount of them who’ve rolled out that line when faced with a difficult online audience. Let me guess they have tracked the IP address. They’re watching me right now, growing more pregnant by the minute and drinking Robinson’s. I got up with the glass and went to the tap myself for it. I consider this winning because of my horrific chronic illness which is called pregnancy. I wonder if the officers will come in and rub my feet? I’m actually going to approach them myself as I want them to deal with my neighbours 13 year old son. He has been making up VILE and HORRIFIC rhymes about me due to me being the hottest woman on the estate. My other neighbour will sob with bravery because she admires me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
How big are Joshs feet in this photo?!! I assume they're that size so he can grip the branches in the trees when he is on bird duty.
Someone: Why Josh... What big feet you have!
Josh: Well you know what the say about men with big feet 😊
Someone: They help their wives steal paypal money..?

• Haha
  • Heart

kind&fair

Ok, now I have looked here for a while & will be VERY interested to see if my comment is deleted, BUT for goodness sake this woman has JUST had a baby!! Yes she had an affair, which is awful, BUT we all make mistakes and from what I see she is trying the best she can to be a good mummy. Her children & Josh obviously adore her & I hope within time the boys can build up a relationship with their mum. For whatever reason they are not allowed to see their mum there must be more to it! Some people want to see where their money has gone and I get that but surely in this day & age she cannot hide and squander the money for herself. Too many people are so quick to judge and it’s just not very kind.

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
God you're all so mean!! How can she possibly eat a decent meal whilst breastfeeding? Everyone knows it takes two hands to breastfeed. Oh, and a hand to film... So maybe one hand to breastfeed and one hand to film... I mean... Surely you dont expect her to put her phone down..?! TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha