Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Rachel has actually made me feel better about my parenting tonight. By her standards, I’m fucking killing it 👌🏻
Even the Saconnejolys are in comparison to Queen R

Brilliant. My 92 year old grandma has a flannel with a picture of a fairy on it and it actually says Fanny flannel on it 😂😂
Did you see the gifts from KDIL at R’s ‘surprise’ baby shower? She bought a flannel and wrote fanny flannel on it. Classy women. Does KDIL have a thread on here?

I had a personal 'run in' with Stacey a year ago. She had not done her research when discussing something on loose woman that was directed at my family and as a presenter she should have got her facts straight instead of jumping on the bandwagon. She went way down in my estimation after that.
Does she know you?

She also smoked during her previous pregnancy so she can do one 🙄 role model, my arse.

It’s a proven fact though that it’s better to cut down than give up totally. It can cause more harm to the baby from the mums stress levels rising.

Partofthefam

Wow peas!!! Hardly a plateful of veg, shifty fish fingers. I must benter doing shit feeding my kids homemade coq-au-vin😣