Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Call me cynical but showing the address is that latest story is a blatant attempt at enabling people to send her stuff. The woman is so transparent

• Wow
Reactions: 24

novelgossip

Yes she had an affair with Josh while he was married, resulting in josh leaving his wife and walking out on them on sebs birthday, Rachel was also pregnant with Edie at the time- this is why everyone where they lived turned against them both as edies dad is apparently a popular and well liked man... Samantha the boys mum was on a few threads back, she uploaded a wage slip which proves she pays Racheleee and josh £900 per month for the boys child maintenance, she also said that there was meant to be contact arranged for her to see her boys but Rachael and josh didn’t stick to the court order and Samantha the boys mum can’t really afford to take them back to court, Samantha is also a mental health nurse- if Samantha had the drinking issues that rachelleee likes to make out in her book then Samantha wouldn’t be able to hold down a respected job as a mental health nurse.., there is two sides to every story but we’ve only ever heard rachelesss.. another member pointed out that rachaellee seems very much possessive of josh and therefor is most likely one of the many reasons Samatha can’t see her boys Seb and Issac because this would mean josh would need to be in contact with her which I can imagine rachaellee wouldn’t like... I feel sorry for Sam, I think I too would have a break down if I found out my husband were having an affair, and as I pointed out in an earlier thread on here rachaellee has publicly stated on numerous occasions she’s always fancied josh, and been obsessed with him, and that before they officially got together when she was at his family home visiting his sister Hannah she’d sneak into josh’s room and sniff his pillow and tell his mum she’d marry him one day 😳 clearly not caring he was already a taken man and father...

I don’t normally judge people either but there’s always been something about rachaellee that doesn’t sit right with me, she seems quite sly and self centred, and she hasn’t gave two shits about daily uploading photos of Seb and Issac rubbing it in their mums faces when the poor woman I can imagine has already been through enough heartache.. so yeah I don’t feel guilty talking about rachaellee because she brings other women down to empower herself.

And another point you rarely see her doing work with DA victims these days, her posts mainly centre around gifted items she receives them eating out or josh molly cuddling her.. if I were a PayPal donator I’d be curious to where my donations are going because she doesn’t post often now of things that they have done. If it were me I’d send a monthly report of what donations were received a breakdown of that the donations were spent on and also any remaining funds left and the plans for that..

Come to think of it has rachaellee ever thanked her crew? No she hasn’t. I’ve never seen her post a heartfelt thank you because if it weren’t for her followers she wouldn’t be in the position she is in now. It’s all me me me me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking more about the TikTok thing because I agree with something the person on IG said - it IS strange a grown woman looking at videos posted by a 10 year old child. However, I did not view them for entertainment or pleasure, nor to gather information on any individual. I was merely interested to see what such an anti-bullying advocate and warrior saviour would allow their (underage) child to post on a public video site. And, as we all know here, the results were concerning.

If I had stumbled upon a video of a child I didn’t recognise mouthing swear words and miming violence, would I have followed up with their parents and expected them to be held accountable for it? In all honesty, no, I would not have.

The difference is that Tallulah is the daughter of someone who is, as we have seen many times and will continue to do so, very influential. Rachel may not be famous or able to influence millions but a LOT of the people who follow her are clearly very swayed by how she behaves. She is constantly posting links to where she buys things as she says people always ask her as they want to buy the same. And when she posts a small business on her stories, their followers increase immediately as her “crew” clamour to be just like their leader. Which is great, in positive examples.

But when it comes to impressionable children following her daughter and copying her swearing or simulating violence, that’s not good. Tallulah has PTWM in her TikTok name so the association is undeniable, and in recent videos Rachel herself features. She should be making sure that the content posted on that account is suitable for children to view or she should have made it private from the start.

Instead, what she has done is post a video from TikTok to her (again, public) Instagram profile, for all her hundreds of thousands of followers to see. And when questioned why she was allowing her underage daughter to use an app which is known to be highly unsuitable for children, she merely stated that it’s monitored, which undoubtedly means that other parents reading her comments will be persuaded by their own underage children to use the app, because if PTWM thinks it’s ok, with her knowledge of social media and safeguarding and her police officer husband, then it must be fine! And when these kids flock to TikTok to request to follow Tallulah and get accepted, they’ll see some of the less salubrious videos and who knows where that will lead?

In short, she’s behaving irresponsibly. Yes, it is entirely her choice whether she puts her own children at risk by letting them use social media but she should be more responsible when it comes to her role as ambassador/influencer/blogger etc as her actions today have put other children at risk of seeing things that are totally inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Evening all, I’m back from a weekend away with my bestie, logged out of here for the duration but kept an eye on Rachel’s stories. Watching the ones of Seb just now made me feel really sad for him. Whether the coat fits or not, I don’t think that discussion is for Instagram and at one point he looked quite teary as she was raising her voice to him whilst clearly having her phone up in front of her. It’s such odd behaviour and I really feel sorry for all her children. I do think Edie and Betsy seem to get away with whatever they want and it’s a shame if Seb doesn’t feel he is able to bond with his baby brother because Edie hogs all the cuddles when she’s awake. But again, why film it? I never would have spoken to my stepson like that as didn’t feel it was my place and I certainly would not have filmed it and put it online if I had. At 14, he will have friends online who might see that and parents/teachers who may also see it and I just think it’s wrong. Poor boy.

Reactions: 22

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s totally taking the piss out of all her followers. One day she’s getting sympathy for being unable to function following the horrific recovery from surgery. The next day she’s all smiles dancing about like a fucking knob, walking around for hours in her expensive boots and jacket with the ostentatious #gifted pram. I don’t think she can make her mind up between being a victim or a hero.

And despite all her protestations that she just wants to spend time with her children, she seems to have forgotten five of them on this outing 🙄 full of shite.

• Haha

stewpot

Chatty Member
If she was my children’s step mum and she spoke to them like that over a coat she wouldn’t need braces to straighten them teeth because I’d knock them clean out 🤣 I think she tries wayyy to hard to be cool 😎

• Haha

BigMama

I’m sorry but what is going on with this uniform? Where are the bottom part of his trousers?! I may be getting old but my goodness... lead my example R & J, there are trends and then there’s just scruffy!
Anyone else notice the increase in photos with Seb these last few days?

uh-hoe

It's best for their own sake that their Instagram dedicated to trolling tattle was taken down.
Absolutely disgusting they compare people that comment on professional social media public figures to children that commit suicide due to vile harassment directly at them. Their lack of self awareness is shocking!!
People comment here rather than their own feed so it's not trolling and easy to ignore. There's no hate here either.
If you only want admiration and praise racheeellelelele just private your account and stop making your children's personal life public information and get a job!!

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
We have a spy h_a_l_2019
🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 36390
😂 Hi h_a_l_2019 👋

Just to clarify - you can't really regard it as stalking when your lord and saviour Rachaeleidjfhfl herself gave out the Tik Tok username on one of her many (many many many) insta stories 😊

Would love to know your thoughts on the videos and screenshots shared here though. How would you feel if your child was the one recording those types of videos?

Come on in, pull up a chair and join in the discussion. Rather than running back to little miss innocent. Much love 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
All the people who are defending her are probably the type who have lax parenting judgment themselves - raise little horrors but screech in denial their little darling would never do such a thing when confronted with evidence. We all know one. Rach is exactly the same (the Betsy having alcohol in school debacle springs to mind).

• Heart

Rachy

The whole 'my boys' thing really boils my blood. Seb and Issac aren't hers and never will be!
She can’t win tho with this one cos if she just put josh and Wilby on under the quote my boys ppl would jump on band wagon saying oh what a way to leave seb and Issac out

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
This is just my opinion and I'm not trying to moderate anyone, and it pains me to say this but when it comes to the boys on Instagram she can't win. There are posts about how she cuts the boys out and it's not fair on them, then when she does post them it's not fair on their mum. I dont think she safeguards any of the children at all and none of them should be on social media the way they are but in this case I feel like it's a bit of a difficult one.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I’ve been quiet in the thread recently but still reading.

I’ve got to be truthful though, I was extremely uncomfortable watching today’s stories with her aggressively speaking to Seb over his coat. As expensive as it is, perhaps that’s why he’d rather a coat he will wear, one that suits his style. It’s clear to see it doesn’t suit him and is far to long for him. Why force him to wear it and film herself shouting him down like that? Just because a child is 14, doesn’t mean they fit into clothes for that age. My nephew is 7 and wears aged 9 trousers, likewise, my friends daughter is 11 and wearing aged 7 clothes because she is so petite.
In truth, if my Nan was speaking to me like that and forcing me to wear a coat that looks good on her for dog walking, with my StepMum shouting at me too, I think I’d react and speak the way Seb just did too. Two adults on one child?

The over pronunciation of her words when she talks to him shows irritation which I get, everyone gets frustrated with their children but not everyone films it.

I feel uneasy with the stories she does with Seb as she often seems passive aggressive in her manner towards him. Only yesterday, she posted a story of Seb cuddling up to his Dad, Josh return the affection but she quickly breaks it off by making him look at the (gorgeous) baby because she thinks he has hiccups (he didn’t)
I watched and felt a little as though she broke that moment between Josh and Seb on purpose.

I could be wrong. We only see snippets (although we do see more snippets than most other accounts) but just those two with Seb spoke volumes to me and I felt sad for him.

I’m really uncomfortable with how much she films the kids, I’m sure she mentioned before that the boys have been previously teased at school about her content so why put them in the firing line?

I have refrained from commenting on so much lately given that she’s a new Mum but I this was just too much. I’ve unfollowed her again and blocked ( I followed her again a few weeks back to be nosey but I can’t watch anymore)

I also want to add, is it just me or does anyone else think PTWM now posts content she knows will run people up the wrong way on here so it gets spoken of and she can play victim again. All press is good press type scenario.

It feels to me like she says and does so much because she knows it’ll be spoken of but she also knows she has her army to jump to her defence now so she’s untouchable.

• Heart

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Let's be honest - Seb probably didnt say that, it'll be another fabricated little story of hers for the 'gram head pats

Reactions: 21

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Someone (could well be someone here, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️) has commented on IG that I (using my Tattle name of course) should stop commenting because I’m obsessed basically. Yet they also said that I had said Edie was at her dad’s (I said I bet she is so not a fact clearly) when it was shown on Rachel’s IG that she’s a flower girl. So I’m that obsessed with stalking Rachel’s page that this person knows more than I do? 🤦🏼‍♀️

And incidentally I didn’t email the school in the end - the name of the school was on several TikTok videos due to T wearing her uniform in them which is a MASSIVE safeguarding no-no. I decided that if her parents don’t care that she’s swearing and simulating violence online then why would the school and why should I? Not my kid, not my problem. My ten year old is perfectly safe, TYVM.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I actually genuinely feel sorry for them both that despite everything they have - the many children, the lovely home, the pets, the affluent lifestyle, adulation of strangers and supposedly perfect and loving relationship - they spend half their lives reading negative comments about themselves and their family on a gossip website and then try to use said comments as a catalyst to create drama where none is needed. If they were genuinely happy, would they waste their time, really?

BigMama

View attachment 36640 T probably will, just have a look at her videos hun.
These women are probably ‘huns’, use butterfly filters on their photos, no intelligence. Probably the ones who write on Facebook Sex Offender/Hunter type pages about wanting to shoot them, hang them etc but won’t actually consider safeguarding their own children from danger.