Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised a professional Police officer is being so childish. I think he reported it to himself and wrote a report about it which he then emailed to himself?? Oh grow up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to know what part of this thread constitutes bullying. It’s merely a bunch of people anonymously passing comment on the content shared in a public Instagram account; content that is created solely for the consumption of strangers online.

Furthermore, as we are anonymous, PC Plod has no way of determining whether any of us are or are not police officers therefore why is he surmising that members have been impersonating such people? It’s all hearsay and, as a father of three and stepfather of a further three, I’d suggest he has more important things to worry his pretty little head about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The thread has barely moved a page in days and they choose to bring it to everyone’s attention again. As someone else said, they are lapping up the attention. Mind blowing.

Reactions: 16
I’d love to know what part of this thread constitutes bullying. It’s merely a bunch of people anonymously passing comment on the content shared in a public Instagram account; content that is created solely for the consumption of strangers online.

Furthermore, as we are anonymous, PC Plod has no way of determining whether any of us are or are not police officers therefore why is he surmising that members have been impersonating such people? It’s all hearsay and, as a father of three and stepfather of a further three, I’d suggest he has more important things to worry his pretty little head about.
Those who were supposedly working within the police force or thereabouts and who were vocal about their enquiries haven’t posted since August 4th, he’s a bit slow isn’t he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So he deleted it, then screenshot it and updated it, apparently having "conversations" with people behind the page ban tattle life, and now the exact same story without the amendment is on the ban tattle life page... So Josh has been talking to himself then? It's so obviously him that's running it and making it seem like it's a big movement ffs 😂 thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those who were supposedly working within the police force or thereabouts and who were vocal about their enquiries haven’t posted since August 4th, he’s a bit slow isn’t he?
Only a month behind real life 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s just had a very busy weekend over 100 miles away from home. Weddings are tiring, especially when ur involved in them.
Yeah a suppose 🤷‍♀️ Don’t really like commenting on the matter as it’s Proberly a touchy subject anyways but got curious after seeing someone’s post

I’m a good mum but couldn’t give £900 on a normal wage, someone’s already said she’s got a very well paid job anyways

I think they were granted a child arrangements order, which josh didn’t stick to and eventually Sam refused to drag the kids through courts anykore
And her mental health wasn’t great.
I hear she’s a mental health nurse, certainly not loaded but potentially just a mother trying to do more than the required minimum set by Child maintenance or other divorce related payments are in that £900. I know if I didn’t have my kids I wouldn’t want anything for myself 😢

Reactions: 3

Reading through the comments of those two mentioned, they didn't actually say they were police officers? One worked with DA victims and the other said they rolled around with bad guys. Didn't actually say police officer. They knew a hell of a lot of stuff about how the police work though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Reading through the comments of those two mentioned, they didn't actually say they were police officers? One worked with DA victims and the other said they rolled around with bad guys. Didn't actually say police officer. They knew a hell of a lot of stuff about how the police work though 🤷‍♀️
I’d posted that I thought they were civvies working with the police rather than officers but that part of my post got removed. No idea why. No explanation.

Reactions: 2
Before turning their attention to PTWM one was hugely interested in Hinch and apparently had an article published in the press about the crusade they ran to expose her misdemeanours, contacted watchdog etc.

Pinch of salt needed.

Reactions: 8
If she's an author, where are the questions and interaction and ideas with her followers? Her vocabulary is very limited for a writer, it has to be said.
I'm catching up so apologies if this has been said, but her entire social media content is her work as an author...

“The police are involved” is influencers v “trolls” 101 (they never grasp the bleeping definition of troll. It’s negative comment = omg troll every time)

I’ve lost count of the amount of them who’ve rolled out that line when faced with a difficult online audience. Let me guess they have tracked the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . They’re watching me right now, growing more pregnant by the minute and drinking Robinson’s. I got up with the glass and went to the tap myself for it. I consider this winning because of my horrific chronic illness which is called pregnancy. I wonder if the officers will come in and rub my feet? I’m actually going to approach them myself as I want them to deal with my neighbours 13 year old son. He has been making up VILE and HORRIFIC rhymes about me due to me being the hottest woman on the estate. My other neighbour will sob with bravery because she admires me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry, I don't think I've explained myself very well. J said the police are involved because people were impersonating police officers. They didn't actually say they were police. We assumed they were because of their extensive knowledge?..... Well I assumed they were.

Last edited:
I actually genuinely feel sorry for them both that despite everything they have - the many children, the lovely home, the pets, the affluent lifestyle, adulation of strangers and supposedly perfect and loving relationship - they spend half their lives reading negative comments about themselves and their family on a gossip website and then try to use said comments as a catalyst to create drama where none is needed. If they were genuinely happy, would they waste their time, really?

Reactions: 21
I actually genuinely feel sorry for them both that despite everything they have - the many children, the lovely home, the pets, the affluent lifestyle, adulation of strangers and supposedly perfect and loving relationship - they spend half their lives reading negative comments about themselves and their family on a gossip website and then try to use said comments as a catalyst to create drama where none is needed. If they were genuinely happy, would they waste their time, really?
I think their egos have overtaken common sense. They need love and adoration from everyone and can't cope if someone disagrees with them or doesnt like them.

Reactions: 9
No way did her teacher send a card to lovely Betsey! I call bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.