Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking at the ban Tattle Life Insta and honestly there’s something a bit Stalinesque about wanting to just BAN negative opinions about yourself. Opinions people have formed from looking at content you’ve provided to the public. It’s all fine when you’re sent a free personalised blanket for your little one or a lifetime supply of Zoflora. When you’re raking in thousands per ad, when you’re reposting strangers gushing about how incredible you are to your stories. Yet how dare anyone be negative? How dare anyone say they don’t like your parenting style when all you do is post examples of your parenting style? How dare anyone say your home decor is dull as hell when all you do is show off your home?

It’s like you want to show yourself to the world but only on the condition they all love you. Life isn’t like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jesus, does she seriously need to post an image of her daughters vomit on SM? What the duck is wrong with that woman???
Exactly not something I wanted to see as I suffer badly with seeing vomit or seeing someone being sick I can’t now erase that image from my brain 😫 why on earth did she think that was a good idea 💡 I don’t get it

Reactions: 9
I didn’t see any posts questioning me. Shame as I would be happy to debate. I don’t like how anyone giving a different opinion is blocked. I’m happy to have my opinions on anything or anyone challenged, it’s healthy.
We are aware that recently people have be targeting this thread in an attempt to disrupt it.
You might see one message that vanished out of the blue, what you don’t see is previous messages from that same account, messages that never made it to the thread because our system detected multiple accounts, accounts from banned members who have been here previously. Sometimes these messages are live for a minute before being flagged automatically and taken down to be reviewed.
What looks like an innocent question could have a history of abusive messages or a troll account behind it.
We will continue to moderate the threads as we do, anyone disrupting the thread will be removed like always. Otherwise this thread would be a stream of arguments and abuse.
Keep in mind we also remove comments that are abusive or hateful toward Rachel herself, admin, other members or kids.
We moderate all threads equally and have very few issues by operating this way.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Local coffee shop that hasn’t even opened yet....View attachment 39051
Cafes and restaurants often have different artists work on display, it’s not gifted,the artist is not doing the cafe any favours! They want to sell their work!

Exactly not something I wanted to see as I suffer badly with seeing vomit or seeing someone being sick I can’t now erase that image from my brain 😫 why on earth did she think that was a good idea 💡 I don’t get it
Great advert for Haliborange 😂🤮😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm surprised the doctors let Josh take her pee sample down. My doctors are very strict on you bringing your own samples down.

Reactions: 1
She's removed the vile picture she put up last night. I'm guessing she had a few complaints about it. I just don't get why she thought it was ok to take a picture of her child's sick?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's removed the vile picture she put up last night. I'm guessing she had a few complaints about it. I just don't get why she thought it was ok to take a picture of her child's sick?
And a heck of a lot of it too, poor kid.

I was just about to ask if I had been banned from ban tattle life has it been shut down?

Well let’s see how it feels for Rachelliieeeee and her ‘army’ to be banned from something. Not a nice feeling huh?

Reactions: 8
I've looked on both their IG and yep she's not following him. Is that for attention?

Reactions: 2
They are both following each other on my IG, wonder why it's different on everyones?

It's best for their own sake that their Instagram dedicated to trolling tattle was taken down.
Absolutely disgusting they compare people that comment on professional social media public figures to children that commit suicide due to vile harassment directly at them. Their lack of self awareness is shocking!!
People comment here rather than their own feed so it's not trolling and easy to ignore. There's no hate here either.
If you only want admiration and praise racheeellelelele just private your account and stop making your children's personal life public information and get a job!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.