Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m all for breastfeeding (my son was born at 35 and couldnā€™t latch unfortunately) but I donā€™t need to see someone milking themselves. If I wanted to, I could YouTube it. Wanna show us the toilet next time you vomit horrifically too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ā€˜Back to workā€™ made me laugh!! Well it didnā€™t really, Iā€™ve just done a 10 hour shift and missed my little oneā€™s first day at school šŸ˜¢

I think what she should have said was, sheā€™ll be back to writing fake accounts of her heroically saving all-and-sundry, be it mums, midwives, surgeons or her ā€˜warriorsā€™ whilst everyone strokes her lovingly and weeps with gratitude. All whilst sitting on her behind on that hideous pink sofa cackling away. The idea that she actually thinks we believe she works full-time is hilarious. Honestly, how stupid does she think people are?! Mind you, Iā€™m the daft nut that believed her lies before, and Iā€™d like to think Iā€™m vaguely intelligent let alone the idiots who still think the shine shines out of her arse. Vile and horrific sums it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve read my post again and it sounds like Iā€™m anti breastfeeding.... honestly, iā€™m not. I donā€™t buy nestle coffee (although I really need to work harder on boycotting altogether). I breast fed both children (not easy at over 11lbs!), I also bottle fed when I couldnā€™t breathe through the pain anymore, when there was blood down the babyā€™s cardigan and I had to bite my fist to stop myself from crying out and frightening her. Nipple pads sticking to my skin. The youngest had tounge tie and I just couldnā€™t get her to latch on. When she was four days old, my ex shouted that I was selfish for having a bath when my breast were sore, because heā€™d put a frozen pizza in the oven.

I beat myself up when I had to turn to formula. I just couldnā€™t do it. I attended breastfeeding groups, my friends are peer mentors. I have a friend who donated her milk to the hospital for premature babies. I also secretly get emotional when I see women breastfeeding in a cafe because I wished Iā€™d managed to persevere or whatever. So donā€™t think that Iā€™m offended by breast feeding. Itā€™s bleeping amazing. That sucking noise and the happy, content sighs in between gulps - HEAVEN.

Iā€™m not offended by breast or babies or milk. Iā€™m offended by Rachel and how she shows herself breastfeeding constantly. There is no need, really there isnā€™t. We get it. Fantastic. Now stop.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve read my post again and it sounds like Iā€™m anti breastfeeding.... honestly, iā€™m not. I donā€™t buy nestle coffee (although I really need to work harder on boycotting altogether). I breast fed both children (not easy at over 11lbs!), I also bottle fed when I couldnā€™t breathe through the pain anymore, when there was blood down the babyā€™s cardigan and I had to bite my fist to stop myself from crying out and frightening her. Nipple pads sticking to my skin. The youngest had tounge tie and I just couldnā€™t get her to latch on. When she was four days old, my ex shouted that I was selfish for having a bath when my breast were sore, because heā€™d put a frozen pizza in the oven.

I beat myself up when I had to turn to formula. I just couldnā€™t do it. I attended breastfeeding groups, my friends are peer mentors. I have a friend who donated her milk to the hospital for premature babies. I also secretly get emotional when I see women breastfeeding in a cafe because I wished Iā€™d managed to persevere or whatever. So donā€™t think that Iā€™m offended by breast feeding. Itā€™s bleeping amazing. That sucking noise and the happy, content sighs in between gulps - HEAVEN.

Iā€™m not offended by breast or babies or milk. Iā€™m offended by Rachel and how she shows herself breastfeeding constantly. There is no need, really there isnā€™t. We get it. Fantastic. Now stop.
I think some of us Proberly just read it wrong I get what you mean now šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
I have only skimmed the thread so apologies that Iā€™m a bit behind. Have the donations been addressed? Absolutely tit behaviour from both of them.

Josh is just pissed heā€™s been called Art Attack Head, he probably couldnā€™t give a tit that weā€™ve upset Sugar Puff teeth
Comments like that are so below the belt and irrelevant to the issue at hand though.

Reactions: 2
I have only skimmed the thread so apologies that Iā€™m a bit behind. Have the donations been addressed? Absolutely tit behaviour from both of them.

Comments like that are so below the belt and irrelevant to the issue at hand though.
Hahaha no.

Reactions: 2
What does she work as?
If anyone had "just tuned in" to the PTWM show on Instagram, they would think she is just about to return to work and is prepping and freezing breastmilk for when she is away from Wilby.

But she hasn't worked away from home for how long now? A year and half, two years?

Unless she's just got herself a few shifts down the local Tesco or whatever, why is she trying to make out she's got somewhere to be?

Or unless Wilby's going to some kind of childcare whilst she's doing god knows what?

Reactions: 8
I think some of us Proberly just read it wrong I get what you mean now šŸ˜
Thank you. Itā€™s hard to get a point across in text and I read back and think ā€œthat is not how it was meant to soundā€.

I think where Iā€™m going wrong is becoming too invested in the DA side and I am taking it personally. I always think that if youā€™re going to advocate on behalf of a service user group then you should at least be relatable to that group? And I donā€™t find her relatable at all. I just find her patronising. I question everything she says and does - I donā€™t think sheā€™s being honest when she writes these posts.

And yet, her followers believe everything and latch on to this beacon of light and hope. I called them ā€˜moronsā€™, but honestly I feel sad that this is where we are as women. Iā€™m guilty of spending time away from my children and looking at this screen too much.
Iā€™m not interested in the other threads on Tattle - I honestly have no interest in Hinch or anyone. And yes, some of the comments on those threads are extremely derogatory. Thereā€™s gossip and thereā€™s just plain cruel. If you donā€™t like something, scroll past. But itā€™s the fact that DA has become PTWMā€™s USP that I find infuriating.

When I lived in refuges, I wouldnā€™t have wanted any rainbow themed gifted bibs or some note pads to remind me which side to breastfeed from. I would have enjoyed a book so that I could have something to distract my mind from the impending court hearing. An ariel for the TV or some credit for my phone so I could have data to go on Facebook and message my family and friends.

I would have been grateful for some magazines so I didnā€™t have to look at the bars on the window.

Thereā€™s no cleaner or someone to massage your feet there. You have a cleaning rota to share with other families. Youā€™re not allowed any pets and have to leave your beloved cat or dog behind. You donā€™t have designer clothes. You do not show photos of your children. I made a terrible mistake of showing my child in his uniform, the top of the logo was showing and someone from my home town told my ex which school he was in so we had to move.

This is why I get so wound up because her lifestyle does not reflect that of women in refuge. But now sheā€™s going ā€˜back to workā€™ and I know itā€™ll only increase. So ā€˜SmithLarrā€™ and whoever else is reading this then running back to the Instagram page... not everyone on Tattle is bad. Some of us have serious concerns about serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you. Itā€™s hard to get a point across in text and I read back and think ā€œthat is not how it was meant to soundā€.

I think where Iā€™m going wrong is becoming too invested in the DA side and I am taking it personally. I always think that if youā€™re going to advocate on behalf of a service user group then you should at least be relatable to that group? And I donā€™t find her relatable at all. I just find her patronising. I question everything she says and does - I donā€™t think sheā€™s being honest when she writes these posts.

And yet, her followers believe everything and latch on to this beacon of light and hope. I called them ā€˜moronsā€™, but honestly I feel sad that this is where we are as women. Iā€™m guilty of spending time away from my children and looking at this screen too much.
Iā€™m not interested in the other threads on Tattle - I honestly have no interest in Hinch or anyone. And yes, some of the comments on those threads are extremely derogatory. Thereā€™s gossip and thereā€™s just plain cruel. If you donā€™t like something, scroll past. But itā€™s the fact that DA has become PTWMā€™s USP that I find infuriating.

When I lived in refuges, I wouldnā€™t have wanted any rainbow themed gifted bibs or some note pads to remind me which side to breastfeed from. I would have enjoyed a book so that I could have something to distract my mind from the impending court hearing. An ariel for the TV or some credit for my phone so I could have data to go on Facebook and message my family and friends.

I would have been grateful for some magazines so I didnā€™t have to look at the bars on the window.

Thereā€™s no cleaner or someone to massage your feet there. You have a cleaning rota to share with other families. Youā€™re not allowed any pets and have to leave your beloved cat or dog behind. You donā€™t have designer clothes. You do not show photos of your children. I made a terrible mistake of showing my child in his uniform, the top of the logo was showing and someone from my home town told my ex which school he was in so we had to move.

This is why I get so wound up because her lifestyle does not reflect that of women in refuge. But now sheā€™s going ā€˜back to workā€™ and I know itā€™ll only increase. So ā€˜SmithLarrā€™ and whoever else is reading this then running back to the Instagram page... not everyone on Tattle is bad. Some of us have serious concerns about serious issues.
Bloody well said. Exactly this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing is, this thread has kept asking questions about the donations and safeguarding issues and the same questions could continue to be asked for all eternity but so far PTWM has done nothing to even attempt to answer them other than snottily sob something about an accountant which never materialised in to actual facts or figures. So we could have fifty more threads repeating the same questions but all thatā€™s going to do is get boring to read! Whilst sheā€™s sharing other stuff about her life and causing concerns about safeguarding, people are naturally going to comment on that. If she doesnā€™t like that, donā€™t share it on social media. Itā€™s the nature of the beast unfortunately.

Reactions: 16
Members are not allowed to moderate these threads. Any attempt to moderate will be deleted and if a member continues to do so they will be warned or removed. - Please read our rules and why they're important
This thread is absolutely no better than R's insta or FB! Comments deleted because they are not in line with the majority! I thought this site was free for everyone to state their own opinion?! FYI I'm with the majority here, just disagreed with a few things?!

The thing is, this thread has kept asking questions about the donations and safeguarding issues and the same questions could continue to be asked for all eternity but so far PTWM has done nothing to even attempt to answer them other than snottily sob something about an accountant which never materialised in to actual facts or figures. So we could have fifty more threads repeating the same questions but all thatā€™s going to do is get boring to read! Whilst sheā€™s sharing other stuff about her life and causing concerns about safeguarding, people are naturally going to comment on that. If she doesnā€™t like that, donā€™t share it on social media. Itā€™s the nature of the beast unfortunately.
I guess it is easy to ignore the real questions when you get the odd person making digs at someoneā€™s looks etc.. Iā€™m all for open speech and saying how you feel but it makes it easier for them to screenshot, post & moan about all of us

Reactions: 3
I have been in hospital for 3 days with almost no WiFi ! So much can happen in the world, The Government can fall apart and Mrs Hinch looses the plot,what has our Rach been up to? I thought she was going to show us her tits this morning,but no she kept her nips hidden! Josh reminds me of a creepy Russian gymnastics teacher.....
I breastfed my 2 kids, and had no issues feeding them in public,not once did I get a disapproving look and my oldest is 22, is there still a need to normalise breastfeeding? Or does Racheaeale just want to get her baps out ?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I have been in hospital for 3 days with almost no WiFi ! So much can happen in the world, The Government can fall apart and Mrs Hinch looses the plot,what has our Rach been up to? I thought she was going to show us her tits this morning,but no she kept her nips hidden! Josh reminds me of a creepy Russian gymnastics teacher.....
I breastfed my 2 kids, and had no issues feeding them in public,not once did I get a disapproving look and my oldest is 22, is there still a need to normalise breastfeeding? Or does Racheaeale just want to get her baps out ?
I was thinking about this. Iā€™m all for breastfeeding, promoting its benefits and most importantly supporting women through it because itā€™s not easy. However on the subject of normalising it - R is existing in a vacuum. All her followers, her ā€œcrewā€ are women. Most are mothers given the nature of her content. Some may have breasted, some may not, some may be first time mums thinking about it. Her audience doesnā€™t need any ā€œnormalisingā€ chat. Itā€™s like running a left wing liberal Facebook group and doing constant posts on why you shouldnā€™t be racist or sexist or homophobic. Well duh. We know. Thatā€™s why weā€™re here. Preaching to the converted.

She has all these followers and one way she could help if she really wanted to is a Q&A. Have you got any questions of breastfeeding? Do you want tips for breastfeeding when youā€™re caregiver to other children? Do any of you want to share hints and tips for others? Anything you want to get off your literal chest? But no.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.