Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she really does rate herself and her influence doesn’t she 🙄
Wilby is a beautiful baby.
He doesn't make me broody though, because me and my husband don't feel we can afford to pay for holidays, uniform, trips and hobbies for extra children. So we're not trying for another.
We have one of the lowest mortgage payments in our peer group but we still can't afford to support 4 children because we have to go work at our actual jobs and budget accordingly.
There's no go fund me, paypal or gifted things either because their childhoods aren't for sale to the insta hype bubble.
Soz, it's called being an adult.

Reactions: 21
I've no idea who this saccone person is?
Matriarch of a YouTube vlogging family. Thinks it’s acceptable to threaten and punish her very young children with cold showers and tries to pass it off as discipline. She made her husband give their 2 year old a cold shower after she’d taken poo out of her nappy after a nap, in order to frighten her out of doing it again. She couldn’t do it because it was - in her own words - “too cruel.” That’s not even the half of it with those people. Another family who upload every aspect of their childrens’ lives from birth.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That is such an obvious LOOK AT ME WE ARE FRIENDS TOO!

Proper cringe.

And the word you mean Rachel where you said Stacey got trolled, is Stacey got messaged. Very different things.

I honestly don't think a single one of them understands the verb to troll...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Matriarch of a YouTube vlogging family. Thinks it’s acceptable to threaten and punish her very young children with cold showers and tries to pass it off as discipline. She made her husband give their 2 year old a cold shower after she’d taken poo out of her nappy after a nap, in order to frighten her out of doing it again. She couldn’t do it because it was - in her own words - “too cruel.” That’s not even the half of it with those people. Another family who upload every aspect of their childrens’ lives from birth.
There is a thread about them on Tattle. I also Googled them and they sound really unpleasant.

Reactions: 3
Look at me, look at me. I know Stacey too. She’s my friend too. We WhatsApp each other.

I’m embarrassed for her :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at me, look at me. I know Stacey too. She’s my friend too. We WhatsApp each other.

I’m embarrassed for her :oops:
Cringe AF isn’t it? She’s like one of those silly little girls desperate to sit with the popular crowd in high school. She wants to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey Dooleys new series ‘sleeps over with’ has an episode where she spends the weekend with the Saccone Jolys. Wonder if R gets a mention??!!

• Haha
Cringe AF isn’t it? She’s like one of those silly little girls desperate to sit with the popular crowd in high school. She wants to grow up.
It’s worse because who even is Stacey Solomon 😂 it’s not like she’s been messaging David Beckham now is it? Behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Stacey actually mention 'working with' Raychayellie? Because from my recollection, Stacey had some things she didn't use any more and wanted to donate them to mums in need, and was told R might be able to help point her in the right direction. Not really the same as wanting to work with you, is it Rach? 🙄
Ha ha so true! This is a prime example of how everything is twisted and exaggerated to make her seem so important. How funny she is 😂

It’s worse because who even is Stacey Solomon 😂 it’s not like she’s been messaging David Beckham now is it? Behave.
She will have to make do with KDIL sitting on her sofa. Poor Rach 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
As a teacher, let me just say when the school day is starting and I’ve got a million things to do, please don’t bring your baby in to the classroom and cause chaos, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well I suppose they have to have each others’ backs. The PayPal swindler, the child abuser, the environmentally unfriendly fraudster and the grotty Celeste Barber rip-off.

Someone call the Justice League. 🙄 🤮
They can form a new girl band.

Wrong Direction
Take twit
Little Fix
Lies Girls
All Sinners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my god guys, she’s finally getting tit done.

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
I thought for a second you meant she had printed a full and frank explanation/confession with regards to the PayPal/GoFundMe donations. I got all excited!!

Then I checked Insta and realised that her "getting tit done" was just her standing up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought for a second you meant she had printed a full and frank explanation/confession with regards to the PayPal/GoFundMe donations. I got all excited!!

Then I checked Insta and realised that her "getting tit done" was just her standing up 😂
Wishful thinking 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s to say it isn’t and she just didn’t disclose it? bleeping influencers. 🙄
03C976D5-F320-498E-86CB-CEDCC314F264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will have to make do with KDIL sitting on her sofa. Poor Rach 😂
Unfortunately, this is what happens when you put KDIL near a sofa.

Screenshot_20190909-185936_Gramster.jpg

Not sure that Hinchy and Stacey would be happy to sit next to her with their fine white china teacups 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Did Stacey actually mention 'working with' Raychayellie? Because from my recollection, Stacey had some things she didn't use any more and wanted to donate them to mums in need, and was told R might be able to help point her in the right direction. Not really the same as wanting to work with you, is it Rach? 🙄
Yes I remember Stacey’s post then she named some people that had been suggested to her and one was PTWM but I got the impression Stacey didn’t know of her beforehand.

Wow peas!!! Hardly a plateful of veg, shifty fish fingers. I must benter doing tit feeding my kids homemade coq-au-vin😣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.