Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Stacey reposted lots of supportive other insta mummy posts about herself and Hinch but not Rachaele’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be in the least surprised if she primed Edie to say her tummy looked flat. After telling her to say Wilby was her favourite birthday present, I’d not put anything past her.

Reactions: 11
OK I've not used or had any interest in using false eyelashes so can someone please tell me are thay meant to look like Racheaeaels? Because to me thay look awful and so over the top. I'm happy to be proved wrong and I don't get offended 😊 👀
No they are most definitely not supposed to look like two slugs on your eyes 😂 I had some individual ones done when I was a bridesmaid and they looked lovely, hers are horrific and make me want to vomit horrifically 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I’m absolutely certain that ALL the teachers at your kids’ primary school cuddled your baby at morning drop off. They 100% didn’t have anything better to be doing at that time of the morning and instead were queueing up to get a hold of the baby Jesus. I mean Wilby 🤦🏼‍♀️

It also looks like both girls are wearing different shoes to the ones they wore in the last school pic. No expense spared in this family.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I’m absolutely certain that ALL the teachers at your kids’ primary school cuddled your baby at morning drop off. They 100% didn’t have anything better to be doing at that time of the morning and instead were queueing up to get a hold of the baby Jesus. I mean Wilby 🤦🏼‍♀️

It also looks like both girls are wearing different shoes to the ones they wore in the last school pic. No expense spared in this family.
No Lula is wearing her dm's. My kids both have two pairs of school shoes, rainy day ones and lighter ones.

Our school teachers barely have time to deal with a reading book at drop off let alone cuddle a baby!

Reactions: 6
No Lula is wearing her dm's. My kids both have two pairs of school shoes, rainy day ones and lighter ones.

Our school teachers barely have time to deal with a reading book at drop off let alone cuddle a baby!
It’s difficult to tell but in the photo from last week Tallulah’s shoes don’t look like they have laces. Edie is still wearing DMs but a different style. My kids have to make do with Clark’s all year 😂 they’re waterproof so no big deal I guess.

Reactions: 5

Thank god you said that. I was beginning to think I was nuts.

Mine have different shoes too. They have their school shoes, DMs for winter and then more casual shoes for gym days because they wear polo shirts/leggings instead of their uniforms those days and the normal school shoes look ridiculous 😂😂

It’s more about what they need than “no experience she spared”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She certainly does live on another planet,

other mums at my child school has babies, yes the teachers have a look but not hold the babies let alone ALL the teachers in the school. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She certainly does live on another planet,

other mums at my child school has babies, yes the teachers have a look but not hold the babies let alone ALL the teachers in the school. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm sure the headmaster rushed away from his busy day just to see the new messiah. All the governers were there, the education minister all stood with tears of joy running down their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Matriarch of a YouTube vlogging family. Thinks it’s acceptable to threaten and punish her very young children with cold showers and tries to pass it off as discipline. She made her husband give their 2 year old a cold shower after she’d taken poo out of her nappy after a nap, in order to frighten her out of doing it again. She couldn’t do it because it was - in her own words - “too cruel.” That’s not even the half of it with those people. Another family who upload every aspect of their childrens’ lives from birth.
Wtf why would you do that to a child its cruel and child abuse they dont have full control of there little bodies yet

So she's posted pics of Wilby in a carrier, and it's not actually tied safely for him, or in a way that will protect her back and stomach. I want to give helpful advice but I'm fairly certain I'd get ripped apart, banned or both...

SO JUST FOR YOU RACHEL and anyone else that is interested in good baby-wearing advice...

FB_IMG_1568115953251.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's posted pics of Wilby in a carrier, and it's not actually tied safely for him, or in a way that will protect her back and stomach. I want to give helpful advice but I'm fairly certain I'd get ripped apart, banned or both...

SO JUST FOR YOU RACHEL and anyone else that is interested in good baby-wearing advice...

View attachment 39878
I was going to say he didn’t look like he was in it properly but what do I know? I didn’t birth the messiah 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank god you said that. I was beginning to think I was nuts.

Mine have different shoes too. They have their school shoes, DMs for winter and then more casual shoes for gym days because they wear polo shirts/leggings instead of their uniforms those days and the normal school shoes look ridiculous 😂😂

It’s more about what they need than “no experience she spared”
I wouldn’t say that school shoes “looking ridiculous” with certain outfits means children “need” three pairs of school shoes. I doubt I’m alone in being unable to afford six pairs of school shoes for two children.

If Rachel can afford 10-15 pairs of shoes just for school (assuming this is the norm and “what the kids need”) plus football boots, trainers and whatever else they wear outside of school then yes, it’s a case of no expense spared. You’re looking at 25+ pairs of shoes for five children, which probably isn’t excessive but she seems to buy all designer brands, which is not cheap in the slightest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Those professional pics. Looks like the photographer photoshopped his birth mark
I don’t like talking about innocent babies/children but every time I see Wilby all I can see is a chicken shaped birth mark ( I am not saying it’s unattractive just ironic it’s chicken shaped)

I'm sure the headmaster rushed away from his busy day just to see the new messiah. All the governers were there, the education minister all stood with tears of joy running down their faces.
And, while she was there a young mum broke down and she just managed to rescue her and get her into a refuge? Oh no, she doesn’t actually ‘work’ she is donated money via PayPal so she can keep up Her important work.
How long has Josh been off work? It seems like months?

They spend serious amounts of money on clothes. How many kids get North Face jackets and Nike Air Force 1’s for school uniform?
Josh has a brand new outfit on today-The jeans are Nudie and cost around £120, boots £250 sweatshirt £80.Amazing how well a family of 8 can live on a policeman’s wages sorry I mean PayPal donations for women living in fear of DA.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

View attachment 39878
Oh come on, it must be so hard to do it one handed (because the other one is full of phone)!

• Haha
OK I've not used or had any interest in using false eyelashes so can someone please tell me are thay meant to look like Racheaeaels? Because to me thay look awful and so over the top. I'm happy to be proved wrong and I don't get offended 😊 👀
No they are rubbish! She has individual eyelash extensions & they are supposed to be put on in various lengths like a natural lash line, hers are just a solid line, they look awful!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.