Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like talking about innocent babies/children but every time I see Wilby all I can see is a chicken shaped birth mark ( I am not saying it’s unattractive just ironic it’s chicken shaped)

And, while she was there a young mum broke down and she just managed to rescue her and get her into a refuge? Oh no, she doesn’t actually ‘work’ she is donated money via PayPal so she can keep up Her important work.
How long has Josh been off work? It seems like months?

They spend serious amounts of money on clothes. How many kids get North Face jackets and Nike Air Force 1’s for school uniform?
Josh has a brand new outfit on today-The jeans are Nudie and cost around £120, boots £250 sweatshirt £80.Amazing how well a family of 8 can live on a policeman’s wages sorry I mean PayPal donations for women living in fear of DA.
How big are Joshs feet in this photo?!! I assume they're that size so he can grip the branches in the trees when he is on bird duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How big are Joshs feet in this photo?!! I assume they're that size so he can grip the branches in the trees when he is on bird duty.
Someone: Why Josh... What big feet you have!
Josh: Well you know what the say about men with big feet 😊
Someone: They help their wives steal paypal money..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
are they now sleeping under a duvet with no cover? Maybe the cleaner has not been since the Edie vomit incident.

Maybe new thread title - Betsy’s in the shed, no one’s changed the bed, can someone please support that poor baby’s head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
are they now sleeping under a duvet with no cover? Maybe the cleaner has not been since the Edie vomit incident.

Maybe new thread title - Betsy’s in the shed, no one’s changed the bed, can someone please support that poor baby’s head.
lol I thought that especially after someone asking on here if they ever change their bedding

👏

Can’t believe josh is actually feeding her now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Why doesn’t she do what the rest of us have had to do when feeding a baby - wait until your food is cold, get someone else to feed the baby or, ya know, just cut your food up and eat it one handed??

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe josh is actually feeding her now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Why doesn’t she do what the rest of us have had to do when feeding a baby - wait until your food is cold, get someone else to feed the baby or, ya know, just cut your food up and eat it one handed??
Why they not queuing to hold him when actually needed. Actually just put him down maybe..

Reactions: 7
Wtf is wrong with her. I’ve never commented before just lurk but why can’t she feed herself. Absolutely ridiculous. Sure pass her the plate but to sit and be fed is embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Because she is showing her impressionable vulnerable fans that true love and a healthy relationship is about becoming totally dependent on your man so he can never leave.

Also did she just refer to the messiah as ‘this thing’?

Reactions: 14
At the beginning I followed her and enjoyed her stories and now everything she does is grinding on my nerves. Does she seriously think she is the only woman in the world to have birthed a child because that how she is coming across lately. everything seems to b a big effort for her I.e getting up of the sofa or putting her phone down how does she thing single mums cope because they certainly don’t have someone feeding them like they are a little stubborn child who won’t eat their veg

Reactions: 11
Too be fair, my husband did this when my babies were new born 😂, I felt like I fed 24/7, he fed me.. don’t see the problem. But also there has been plenty of times I’ve eaten a cold meal or drink a cold tea, my youngest is 12 weeks and I don’t think I’ve had a hot cuppa tea in years 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God you're all so mean!! How can she possibly eat a decent meal whilst breastfeeding? Everyone knows it takes two hands to breastfeed. Oh, and a hand to film... So maybe one hand to breastfeed and one hand to film... I mean... Surely you dont expect her to put her phone down..?! TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You’re right. We really should understand that her recording everything is a public service. I’m sorry Saint Rach, please forgive me 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the money that pays for the cleaner and gardener came from well meaning and charitable individuals who thought it was to help women in dire straits but made its way into her thieving pocket , don’t be jealous 😉.

Be glad you’re not like her .
So I need to catch up from the beginning but what money did she steal? I used to follow her years ago

God you're all so mean!! How can she possibly eat a decent meal whilst breastfeeding? Everyone knows it takes two hands to breastfeed. Oh, and a hand to film... So maybe one hand to breastfeed and one hand to film... I mean... Surely you dont expect her to put her phone down..?! TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!
It’s a shame she’s had to have a phone surgically attached to her right arm. She’d be able to eat with that hand if she’d had a bit more foresight.

• Sad
It’s a shame she’s had to have a phone surgically attached to her right arm. She’d be able to eat with that hand if she’d had a bit more foresight.
Maybe we can start up a go fund me to pay for the operation to remove it? I’m sure she would gratefully receive any donations 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but no baby feeds 24/7, she simply does not require hand feeding by her husband every night. Every day she films other people holding the baby, apparently this morning he was held by an entire school, she also films him lying in the bed or Moses basket whilst she is sitting through all the gifted shite gullible idiots send her - these are the times you eat. If absolutely necessary, someone could cut up the food so you can eat with one hand but she does not need feeding 🤦🏼‍♀️ As a carer, I witnessed disabled individuals with severely reduced mobility who were 1000 times more self-sufficient than this bint.

Reactions: 26
She just loooves playing the matyr, poor put upon , exhausted Saint Rachel.
Cleaner, dog walker, gardener, husband who feeds her, no job (except bragging about what a hero she is to the world)
Why can't she just be greatful.

It's good to see she's stopped calling her nephew an hole like she did on a few posts a while a go.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the next story - so Josh fed her 38 minutes ago and then spent 30 minutes rocking the baby to sleep. She couldn’t have waited 8 minutes to feed herself? Ridiculous individual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.