Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is she wants to be a "celeb" she loved it on holiday when she and E were recognised by the crew. Yet most celebs do their dammed hardest to keep their private lives private and shield their kids from the limelight. Rochelle Humes, holly willoughby, fearne cottan, Ellie Taylor, to name a few don't post any pics on their SM where they could be recognised.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So going by ban tattle it's all about 'just be kind' so come on everyone stop being meanies asking poor PTWM if she has been taking money for herself, you know the money everyone assumed was to help desperate women and their frightened children, alone with nothing having been abused by their partners.
How dare we upset R for politely enquiring if she used this money to help these people or to help her and J live a life of luxury and give up their jobs to sit on the arses all day?

So I'M KINDLY ASKING where us the money R?

R if you are doing something potentially illegal and/ or immoral, you will find people aren't overcome with feelings of kindness towards you.

Her definition of just be kind is actually:
Anyone that doesn't agree with me, has a differing opinion or questions where the money is spent should just shut up and go away infact anyone that isn't sucking up to me 24/7, so I can happily continue raking in the donations and sitting on my arse doing nothing all day.

You have upset alot of people, so where was your kindness?

Reactions: 13
What gets me is she wants to be a "celeb" she loved it on holiday when she and E were recognised by the crew. Yet most celebs do their dammed hardest to keep their private lives private and shield their kids from the limelight. Rochelle Humes, holly willoughby, fearne cottan, Ellie Taylor, to name a few don't post any pics on their SM where they could be recognised.
I should imagine Racheaeale thinks now she has had Wilby she should be invited to be a member of the Instamum crew and hang out at Soho House with the Clemmies,and all the other Mummies,go to press days at The Ivy, launches at Soho Farmhouse and get a gifted Destinology holiday. Not going to happen! Racheaeale is too crass,potty mouthed and rude! Maybe concentrate on the real issue we are talking about you on here, can you provide a P@L sheet for PTWM and details of all the PayPal donations and how you have spent them? Thanks Racheaeale!

With regard to the Sunday Times bestseller of a book, I’ve done some research.

1. The list is compiled based on weekly sales and you only need to top the sales rankings for your particular genre ONCE to be able to say your book is a Sunday Times Bestseller. Pre-orders also count so a book that has around 10,000 pre-orders will likely become a Sunday Times bestseller immediately upon its release, hence the push on pre-orders.

2. The author does not receive very much money per book sold. There are various figures online if you look into it; obviously it’s impossible to know exactly how much Rachel earns per book sold but the general consensus is that it’s not very much. I’ve seen a couple of sources state that it is around 25p per book.

3. The first thumbnail is an estimation of actual sales based on the Amazon ranking of Rachel’s book (I found the ranking and entered it here to get this result). It is estimated that the book sells 143 copies a day, and it is currently priced at £3, which totals £429 a day. If the author is indeed receiving 25p per copy sold, this equates to around £35.75 profit per day, before tax. This figure will fluctuate as much as sales do and will definitely decrease as the book gets older and more second hand copies come into existence.

So, I think it’s pretty safe to say she’s not making a fortune from her book, regardless of it being a “bestseller”.

More info here: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.entrepreneur.com/amphtml/280520
I also doubt very much she received much money as an advance from the publisher for her first book. No first time unknown authors do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what all these so called influencers don't seem to get. Put your whole life out there you will get commented on! If they don't like it and can't handle critism get off SM, stop putting your whole lives out there, stop taking away your children's privacy.

They can't have it all, with the freebies, ad deals etc comes the fact that people will have their opinions on them. Good or bad.
Exactly this. I go to work to earn money. I get feedback from my employer on how I am doing. Same thing. Stick your life all over SM to earn a wage and expect feedback on the content.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The most ironic thing is the most disgusting hateful comments I have seen are those posted by PTWMs army if anyone dares to ask questions or disagree !!!

Reactions: 19
Does anybody who participates on these threads have any proof that they themselves donated to part time working mum, and have proof that they asked appropriately (not bitchy/ranting/condescending/Not from a fake profile) about the donations and the response they got? I've skimmed all the threads and haven't managed to find anything that shows any genuine concern. And since I didn't donate I can't ask myself or I genuinely would to see the response I get.

Reactions: 4
Does anybody who participates on these threads have any proof that they themselves donated to part time working mum, and have proof that they asked appropriately (not bitchy/ranting/condescending/Not from a fake profile) about the donations and the response they got? I've skimmed all the threads and haven't managed to find anything that shows any genuine concern. And since I didn't donate I can't ask myself or I genuinely would to see the response I get.
@anasophia1991 and @Doeli70 I believe

Reactions: 4
Hello new member and 1st post, yes lots have donated and asked and heard nothing. How can you have skimmed ALL the threads and not found this posted several times?

Reactions: 8
@anasophia1991 did in a comment on Josh's Instagram (she was unable to ask R directly as she was blocked for asking). Rachaele responded with a massive ranty comment making out that anasofia had been abusive in direct messages to her (but no proof such as a screenshot) and then the comments were deleted and anyone that had liked anasofia's comment was also blocked. I saw this with my own eyes on J's Instagram before it disappeared, and there were screenshots on here (I have no idea which thread it was sorry). If @Lo7ti3 has read through the threads they will have seen this.

Reactions: 13
I started following around that time, I remember reading that and feeling so shocked and angry for her.

Reactions: 8
“Two girls on the bus were talking about how amazing you are today and I only knew they were talking about you because they said Josh is sooooo hot”

HAHAHAHAHA “OK”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
@anasophia1991 did in a comment on Josh's Instagram (she was unable to ask R directly as she was blocked for asking). Rachaele responded with a massive ranty comment making out that anasofia had been abusive in direct messages to her (but no proof such as a screenshot) and then the comments were deleted and anyone that had liked anasofia's comment was also blocked. I saw this with my own eyes on J's Instagram before it disappeared, and there were screenshots on here (I have no idea which thread it was sorry). If @Lo7ti3 has read through the threads they will have seen this.
The screenshots were included on two posts in thread #4 - both posts are linked here 😉👍

Reactions: 9
“Two girls on the bus were talking about how amazing you are today and I only knew they were talking about you because they said Josh is sooooo hot”

HAHAHAHAHA “OK”
Oh cringe. Seriously. Cringe 🤦‍♀️ Two ‘girls’ - so, teenagers? College aged? And why would she repost this for all to see? She’s not very classy is she?

Reactions: 11
This was when I realised how conniving she is. She seemed very erratic and unhinged when she wrote the comment stating Anasophia had sent her verbal abuse privately. I could tell how shocked and hurt Anasophia was as not only somebody who had donated each month but also simply asked her in a polite manner. I think we can all whole-heartedly agree that the PayPal money has been used to fund Rachel and her family’s lifestyle and not how the donators intended. Again i just want to highlight the work of 52 lives, every week they update people who have donated money/gifts. EVERY WEEK. PTWM has been raking in money from donations for a long time now as well as various go fund me pages and not one update. Speaks volumes.

And for her crew who state that it is ‘frightening’ that most people who comment here are raising children, it’s really not. I’m raising my daughter to be kind and honest. I am not a monster raising a monster because I question somebody’s actions. Especially when that person has taken money from people intended for the vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This was when I realised how conniving she is. She seemed very erratic and unhinged when she wrote the comment stating Anasophia had sent her verbal abuse privately. I could tell how shocked and hurt Anasophia was as not only somebody who had donated each month but also simply asked her in a polite manner. I think we can all whole-heartedly agree that the PayPal money has been used to fund Rachel and her family’s lifestyle and not how the donators intended. Again i just want to highlight the work of 52 lives, every week they update people who have donated money/gifts. EVERY WEEK. PTWM has been raking in money from donations for a long time now as well as various go fund me pages and not one update. Speaks volumes.

And for her crew who state that it is ‘frightening’ that most people who comment here are raising children, it’s really not. I’m raising my daughter to be kind and honest. I am not a monster raising a monster because I question somebody’s actions. Especially when that person has taken money from people intended for the vulnerable.
Their comments are completly blinkered. We are all ill, need help , sad for our children etc.
Same as you and I expect most of us on here my kids are amazing, both intellegent and hardworking, but most importantly kindhearted, honest &polite.
But we are monsters who shouldn't be allowed to raise kids because we want to know if someone is potentially stealing money? Hmmm

Reactions: 12

Again to reiterate I NEVER EVER sent her abuse. I just wouldn’t do that. I asked her on her own public page, then asked again (on her public page). She blocked me. Then I posted on Josh’s page about her stealing from me, and he blocked me too. Then Rachealieee came on and wrote a load of old tosh, then deleted it and flounced off. Then weirdly Josh UNBLOCKED me, expecting me to go back and be vile and horrific, but I just wouldn’t give them the satisfaction.

Just concentrating on living my life with my babies. Feeling virtuous that regardless of how little I have, I’d never resort to conning people to put a meal on the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Thank you for highlighting 52 Lives, I followed them after your last post and it’s so inspiring ❤ There ARE wonderful and honest people in this world

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Again to reiterate I NEVER EVER sent her abuse. I just wouldn’t do that. I asked her on her own public page, then asked again (on her public page). She blocked me. Then I posted on Josh’s page about her stealing from me, and he blocked me too. Then Rachealieee came on and wrote a load of old tosh, then deleted it and flounced off. Then weirdly Josh UNBLOCKED me, expecting me to go back and be vile and horrific, but I just wouldn’t give them the satisfaction.

Just concentrating on living my life with my babies. Feeling virtuous that regardless of how little I have, I’d never resort to conning people to put a meal on the table.
I didn't believe then and I don't believe now that you sent her any abuse. We all know how St Rach loves a screenshot, so I think that if you had genuinely been abusive towards her she wouldn't have hesitated to screenshot it and add it in on a story to reiterate how disgusting Tattle trolls are. This didn't happen, therefore I believe the alleged abuse didn't happen.

Reactions: 18

You can clearly see that R’s kids are spoilt! Seb and his £80 coat, Betsy always gets what she wants and she’s forever buying Edie stuff. They’ll just follow their mother.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.