Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Edie just sits there saying nothing with a face saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not going to be in the wrong here
If Rachel could pride herself off the sofa she should say Edie you’ve had him X amount of time now it’s Seb turn
When IT gets bigger it won’t want cuddling and wriggle away ... then that’s when it’s risky for a 5 year old that thinks it’s ok to pick him up whenever she likes

Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget the three GoFundMe pots of money (discussed in earlier threads) that Rachaelee has also been donatrd. If I remember correctly it adds up to around £20,000. She never thanked her sheep for this money either or gave any information about how it was spent. A large amount (was it £11,000?) was donated for her and Josh to put a deposit down on their house, but R never addressed this. Where is the money Rachaleeeeee?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
R & J have such different parenting styles. The sergeant major, control freak barking orders at the kids and the try to be their best mate, cool mum, bring all your friends round so we can all hang out together is going to cause so many rows and problems as those children get older.
I always thought that Josh was a right miserable git until I saw him interacting with the kids on a story on his birthday. He was actually really quite sweet with them. I wonder if he over compensates for her total lack of boundaries? I think the reason that he seems so pissed off and disciplined is because he must be kicking himself for the choices he’s made. I think he is sticking it out for the kids as her helpless act has made him totally responsible for everything and everyone. Manipulative is not the word.

Reactions: 15
I did think this, she must be bloody loaded?! I get £25 a week!
Must be extremely loaded! I now get £200 a month from his wage which is a average wage for someone working full time so🤷‍♀️ If they’re never with her then she should pay, they get so bloody expensive the older they get!

Reactions: 1
How Edie just sits there saying nothing with a face saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not going to be in the wrong here
If Rachel could pride herself off the sofa she should say Edie you’ve had him X amount of time now it’s Seb turn
When IT gets bigger it won’t want cuddling and wriggle away ... then that’s when it’s risky for a 5 year old that thinks it’s ok to pick him up whenever she likes
I absolutely agree, I felt really sorry for Seb you could hear how frustrated he is, I have no doubts that Edie and Betsy hog Wilby, and I noticed Racheellleeee slightly stuck up for Edie by saying oh you all hog him- I’ve only ever really seen her girls holding Wilby on her stories. Poor Seb I really do feel for the boys 😢

I did think this, she must be bloody loaded?! I get £25 a week!
She does earn a good wage(Seb and issacs mum) she’s quite high up and respected apparently in her career the boys mum, as I said someone else questioned this so she uploaded one of her wage slips on here to confirm she was telling the truth.

Reactions: 4
I get this. I have adamantly tried to steer away from saying anything nasty about R herself, I do joke and make satirical comments about her as she's a public figure. I'm not a witch or a bully or jealous even.

However, she's a parody of herself. I know she's recently had a c section and she should be resting and nursing but virtually everything she posts is from her bed or sofa and has been for months.

If she's a family/mam influencer - where are the reviews/ideas/recipes/tips/decent writing? We get a peppering of real life parenting but it's mainly just her cackling at the chaos around her.

If she's a DA advocate, where is that content?

If she's an author, where are the questions and interaction and ideas with her followers? Her vocabulary is very limited for a writer, it has to be said.

Why all the love for her in the comments on these posts?

She's literally just pointing her iPhone at her family as she sits there not really parenting. God knows how much stuff she doesn't upload.

T's TikTok was completely public until a few days ago. Some of the videos were her miming to songs including vulgar language, violence, murder, sex and general sexual themes. Also there was one of T "dancing" with the baby by shaking his head side to side whilst he was on the floor.

We chatted about it here, the next morning R posted the mildest video to her IG and then T's TikTok became private.

So we are doing some good! 👍
This is the only tik tok video that I can still see, very rough handling for the poor baby

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
New post from The unmumsy mum, she’s been gifted a mud kitchen (they seem to be falling over themselves to give them away) but has acknowledged that her boys are lucky and have lots of lovely things and so is giving it away. Rachel FORGOT her youngest had been sent one for her birthday, but no such chance of her doing something similar. I wouldn’t ever say deprive a child of such a lovely item but I think it’s great that the unmumsy mum can see how privileged her boys are. Considering Rachel is so ‘generous’ and aware of so many struggling families through DA and poverty, I thought she could’ve done the same. Or donated it to a refuge. She could afford to buy one with all the Paypal donations she’s pocketed.

Reactions: 18
Call me cynical but showing the address is that latest story is a blatant attempt at enabling people to send her stuff. The woman is so transparent

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Call me cynical but showing the address is that latest story is a blatant attempt at enabling people to send her stuff. The woman is so transparent
Maybe we should all send parcels that just have a piece of paper in that says 'where's the money?' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly this indeed. No other need to post that WhatsApp screenshot otherwise. There are a million ways to say thank you without posting your c/o address 😂 she's reet cheeky!

Reactions: 6
Paypal people should send their bank details asking for their refunds or evidence of where their cash has gone.

Reactions: 1
I understand... Slightly.... Companies sending stuff for the baby but by the look of it strangers are sending gifts. I find that really weird!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.