Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the ‘Josh has realised I’ve only drank a cup of tea all day’ and then getting her a ‘carafe of juice’ - god, when is she going to look after herself?? She’s breastfeeding and recovering from a birth; surely she knows she needs to drink more at the moment? my hubby helped me after I’d given birth (particularly after the c-section when I wasn’t as mobile), but didn’t monitor my fluid intake, bring me food so I could sit on the sofa or take me out to eat for every other meal 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh, I’m so helpless aren’t I - it’s getting a bit thin now Rachaeaeaeaele
Josh is seemingly responsible for all her needs. Could she not have realised herself she had only had a cup of tea and got herself some squash? Or was she too worn out from all the filming of her entire life to turn a tap on?

Reactions: 13
Josh is seemingly responsible for all her needs. Could she not have realised herself she had only had a cup of tea and got herself some squash? Or was she too worn out from all the filming of her entire life to turn a tap on?
She wants to portray him as a devoted partner noticing her every need .

He might well be that loving Husband or she’s just yelled at him to fetch her a big jug of squash , we’ll never know.

• Haha
She wants to portray him as a devoted partner noticing her every need .

He might well be that loving Husband or she’s just yelled at him to fetch her a big jug of squash , we’ll never know.
Ha ha I think it’s likely to be the latter.

Reactions: 2
Ok, now I have looked here for a while & will be VERY interested to see if my comment is deleted, BUT for goodness sake this woman has JUST had a baby!! Yes she had an affair, which is awful, BUT we all make mistakes and from what I see she is trying the best she can to be a good mummy. Her children & Josh obviously adore her & I hope within time the boys can build up a relationship with their mum. For whatever reason they are not allowed to see their mum there must be more to it! Some people want to see where their money has gone and I get that but surely in this day & age she cannot hide and squander the money for herself. Too many people are so quick to judge and it’s just not very kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok, now I have looked here for a while & will be VERY interested to see if my comment is deleted, BUT for goodness sake this woman has JUST had a baby!! Yes she had an affair, which is awful, BUT we all make mistakes and from what I see she is trying the best she can to be a good mummy. Her children & Josh obviously adore her & I hope within time the boys can build up a relationship with their mum. For whatever reason they are not allowed to see their mum there must be more to it! Some people want to see where their money has gone and I get that but surely in this day & age she cannot hide and squander the money for herself. Too many people are so quick to judge and it’s just not very kind.
I don’t like her but I think she’s a good mum & Wilbys lovely. Think she just puts a bit to much of her life on social media like no one needs to see josh pouring her orange juice or her mother in law dishing her tea every night; the kids need some privacy and she needs to address the PayPal issue, that’s my only issues with her, I don’t care for her dress sense , what she gets gifted or whatever else not everyone on here is been judgemental and nasty - I’m sure they’ll be someone on here who’s a pretty crappy parent! X

Thanks for posting. I hope your comment isn’t deleted too.
She has just had a baby but that does not preclude her from answering questions about where the PayPal money has gone. She still needs to be held accountable if it’s been misspent.
People are very quick to judge; it’s human nature. I donate to several causes. All of those causes keep me up to date on what they have spent the money on. They don’t even need asking.

I will also add that no one publicly judges my parenting as I don’t plaster it all over social media. If you put your whole life out there, expect comments and judgements.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She should think about what she puts out there then! You make every aspect of your life public, you have to expect scrutiny. The PayPal issue has made a lot of people irate, and who can blame them? If you don’t like a comment, scroll on by.

Reactions: 11
Did she have a affair while with Josh?

Reactions: 1
Welcome to the thread.

What are your thoughts on the Tik Toks that her daughter has made? The gun violence/killing/sexual content ones? Or the one where she puts her middle finger up?

Not trying to start anything, but would love to know what your thoughts are as a kind and fair person.

Reactions: 11
And she was pregnant with Edie.
Yes, which makes it worse imo. And then writes in her book like it was some great romance, forgetting to mention all the people she hurt at the time. Didn’t she also refuse to let E’s dad see her for the first couple of years of her life?

Reactions: 7
It’s also not very kind or fair to delete and block people who ask reasonable and polite questions about how their hard earned and generously donated money was spent. What’s to hide? If nothing is amiss then just answer people - it’s really a very simple solution and would be much quicker and less stressful than all the deleting and blocking 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
People are always saying that she posts everything online but really she doesn’t. It’s almost as though she’s an actress and is playing a part - the part of amazing wife/mother/stepmother/all round human saint etc when in actual fact the reality of it is quite different. The majority of her own birth family don’t speak to her. The family she acquired through her father don’t speak to her. She had an affair with Josh when he was still married to the boys mother - none of this is mentioned online or in her book. She got pregnant with Edie to (by her own admission) a really nice guy - so why stop him from seeing her? Again this isn’t mentioned online or in her book and in actual fact she renamed this guy Sam in the book when that’s the name of the boys mother (that bit must really show what a spiteful witch she is to even her most devoted ‘fan’). There’s so much more that could be said but what I mean is what we see online isn’t the real her. It’s a carefully and highly edited version of her and her life.

And before I forget WHERES THE BLOODY MONEY?????

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People are always saying that she posts everything online but really she doesn’t. It’s almost as though she’s an actress and is playing a part - the part of amazing wife/mother/stepmother/all round human saint etc when in actual fact the reality of it is quite different. The majority of her own birth family don’t speak to her. The family she acquired through her father don’t speak to her. She had an affair with Josh when he was still married to the boys mother - none of this is mentioned online or in her book. She got pregnant with Edie to (by her own admission) a really nice guy - so why stop him from seeing her? Again this isn’t mentioned online or in her book and in actual fact she renamed this guy Sam in the book when that’s the name of the boys mother (that bit must really show what a spiteful witch she is to even her most devoted ‘fan’). There’s so much more that could be said but what I mean is what we see online isn’t the real her. It’s a carefully and highly edited version of her and her life.

Very true. She’s a spiteful cow who admits to smelling Josh’s pillow when seeing her best friend Hannah (his sister) years ago. Just a bit weird.
Stealing another woman’s husband (ok he obviously left too), on his sons birthday and then stopping their mother from seeing the boys. Not surprised Josh is under the thumb. If she lets him out of her sight, she knows what may happen. Absolutely disgusting way to live your life. Cheating, lies and thieving. He probably doesn’t even work anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also hope your comment isn’t deleted. I don’t understand why people do this? As long as the comment is fair, then it should remain. I don’t agree with your comment however (but respect your right to say it). I don’t agree that she cannot hide and squander it-I think she duped us all at the beginning, and is backtracking now. I notice she hasn’t mentioned any dv charities lately, not for lack of time as she has posted lots about the baby and family, but maybe she is changing her direction. Who knows? All I can say is that she is very very deceptive.

Reactions: 14

It's proper dull content with the occasional sprinkle of WTF.

90% of her stories are from her sofa or her bed. She writes a embellished viral post every couple of weeks to get her numbers up and then continues with pictures of Sparrow Man being her man servant.

No-one mentioned here that ad with E yesterday, poor girl being made to perform with a rubber comb, R saying they had used "no other comb for 3 years" . Yeah whatever stfu, R mate. It's not Victorian England with your BS claims.

I know she's just had a beautiful baby, but before that she was pregnant. She's always going to be a woman, a mother. However, she is still a human who has to be answerable to her public, as she is a public influencer.

I'm here for the long game 👍😊

Reactions: 19
I'm not saying she's a bad mother but all the swearing doesn't sit well with me at all. It shows real lack of respect in my opinion. I wouldn't find it amusing if my 6 year old swore but I've heard her cackle away at Edie swearing.

Reactions: 8
To the lady driving the recycling lorry.

I saw you yesterday, although you didn't see me. I was filming my husband feeding our pedigree chickens from the bedroom window, and as I zoomed in to see his masculine manly face of manhood, I saw you beyond our lawns. As a breastfeeding mother, I see everything.

You were doing what you do every day, working hard, getting up in the early hours and fighting away the tears as you drag yourself out of bed. I can't imagine how much you much wretch and vomit horrificly at the vile job you have to do to feed your children, you poor motherfucker.

I will give you a tenner tip at Christmas because as women we must raise each other up and be kind.

Swipe up to follow Torbay Council

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.