Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBMmum

Why is he wearing a beanie hat in the house? Why does he dress like a 20 year old?
He’s so vain, he probably thinks this thread is about him
It’s not, where’s my donations Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

anasophia1991

That Roxy person....I'm curious as to how she can speak with such authority on how to get answers🤔 I mean Anasophia already asked politely and got blocked and then used in fake propaganda about trolls. The advice is to create yet another account to contact PTWM with a paypal ID and magically that will get you all the proof you want? If that's what it took why didnt PTWM say that in the beginning to Anasophia.

How did this Roxy person obtain her breakdown? Out of all the posters who've donated she just so happens to have received a breakdown when so many didnt. But shes not even prepared to share said proof which would potentially clear up any doubts. Sorry but it all has the whiff of smoke and mirrors.

I am cynical and probably paranoid but I assume by giving a paypal ID/transaction it potentially discloses your identity (to PTWM) out of a bunch of strangers who donated. Is that information at risk of being used against you or disclosed in the future?
With all due respect to all on here, I won’t be posting anything about myself, or setting up another account to contact her. This is potentially spamming/stalking territory. I am looking after my and my children’s security. I literally don’t give 2 shiny shits whether people believe I donated or not. I know my truth, and I know what she did.

If she was prepared to disclose she would have done so by now, and she hasn’t. Literally this whole entire thread would have disintegrated if she was so inclined. So please be aware that by contacting her again, she will get all our personal information (she may not be entirely certain presently), and I don’t want her to have access to that now.

I know she reads these threads though-as stated on Instagram, I personally wouldn’t revisit Tattle if she provided proof of donations. Honestly, I think this applies for most of us.

Reactions: 29

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
yeah her post said she found it when cleaning B's room .... probably more lies as i don't think she's been off the sofa long enough to walk down the garden to the shed. I'm assuming it was from the last school year as obviously wasn't sent on the first day back yesterday.
Plus she would’ve documented her walk there saying how amazing it is to see Josh feeding the chickens.

Goya book free to a good home. Just pay p&p.
255FBAD5-4C89-4658-8C01-771DF77E49E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I always try not to be nasty about her looks but...they don’t think you’re a MILF. They don’t make up rhymes about you. Grown men don’t think you’re a MILF either. You’re a normal woman with braces and tacky early 2000’s tattoos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

anasophia1991

Having just been tagged in we_want_paypal_answers, I’m really annoyed. Apparently she’s got her little minions coming on asking to see proof that people have actually donated, and proof that I didn’t send her abuse. WTF????!! So she has dodged the question for 3 months now, but I have to give my personal banking details to a nobody online. Yeah, sure, coming right up. Fuck the fuck offf!!!!!

Not to sound like a drama queen (cos there’s room for only 1 BAFTA-worthy drama diva in the British Isles) but coming on here is actually affecting my mood cos I get more pissed off by the injustice of it all. For someone who is a dv ‘advocate’ and a anti-bullying ambassador, and all the other BS she claims she does, she is nothing more than an egotistical, lying, conniving bully. I, still to this day, cannot believe I was taken in by her. Awful awful woman.

• Sad

Theyseemescrollin’

Ok, now I have looked here for a while & will be VERY interested to see if my comment is deleted, BUT for goodness sake this woman has JUST had a baby!! Yes she had an affair, which is awful, BUT we all make mistakes and from what I see she is trying the best she can to be a good mummy. Her children & Josh obviously adore her & I hope within time the boys can build up a relationship with their mum. For whatever reason they are not allowed to see their mum there must be more to it! Some people want to see where their money has gone and I get that but surely in this day & age she cannot hide and squander the money for herself. Too many people are so quick to judge and it’s just not very kind.
It’s also not very kind or fair to delete and block people who ask reasonable and polite questions about how their hard earned and generously donated money was spent. What’s to hide? If nothing is amiss then just answer people - it’s really a very simple solution and would be much quicker and less stressful than all the deleting and blocking 🤷‍♀️

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Two girls on the bus were talking about how amazing you are today and I only knew they were talking about you because they said Josh is sooooo hot”

HAHAHAHAHA “OK”

• Haha
  • Sick

Ashtray

Josh is just pissed he’s been called Art Attack Head, he probably couldn’t give a shit that we’ve upset Sugar Puff teeth

• Haha

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Ok, now I have looked here for a while & will be VERY interested to see if my comment is deleted, BUT for goodness sake this woman has JUST had a baby!! Yes she had an affair, which is awful, BUT we all make mistakes and from what I see she is trying the best she can to be a good mummy. Her children & Josh obviously adore her & I hope within time the boys can build up a relationship with their mum. For whatever reason they are not allowed to see their mum there must be more to it! Some people want to see where their money has gone and I get that but surely in this day & age she cannot hide and squander the money for herself. Too many people are so quick to judge and it’s just not very kind.
Thanks for posting. I hope your comment isn’t deleted too.
She has just had a baby but that does not preclude her from answering questions about where the PayPal money has gone. She still needs to be held accountable if it’s been misspent.
People are very quick to judge; it’s human nature. I donate to several causes. All of those causes keep me up to date on what they have spent the money on. They don’t even need asking.

I will also add that no one publicly judges my parenting as I don’t plaster it all over social media. If you put your whole life out there, expect comments and judgements.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m sorry but no baby feeds 24/7, she simply does not require hand feeding by her husband every night. Every day she films other people holding the baby, apparently this morning he was held by an entire school, she also films him lying in the bed or Moses basket whilst she is sitting through all the gifted shite gullible idiots send her - these are the times you eat. If absolutely necessary, someone could cut up the food so you can eat with one hand but she does not need feeding 🤦🏼‍♀️ As a carer, I witnessed disabled individuals with severely reduced mobility who were 1000 times more self-sufficient than this bint.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My husband once offered to give me a foot massage. My response:

Touch my feet, and I'll headbutt you.

• Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I mean it's all such a wonderful coincidence. Rach manages to prise herself off the sofa to help Betsy clear her room (resisting the urge to show anything on her stories, very unlike her), and they happen to stumble upon this card Betsy received at some point, just before the kids return to school.

It must have really got the creative juices going as she's then managed to pull together one of her long winded posts summarising their summer hols and perfectly linking it to the card just in time for a back to school message. All this despite having 6 kids including a newborn, in 24 hours 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Rachel ‘addressing’ the PayPal donations - this is quoted word for word from the tattle rant:

‘And um for instance the PayPal donations and saying I’m stealing money. The PayPal donations is locked, it’s with an accountant and everything is in and out’
‘At the end of each month that money is used and nine out of ten times Josh and I have a fight because I dip into our money to give more money to people’.
‘I don’t need to defend that to anyone. If it’s looked at by the police or HMRC, I don’t even know who but crack on. Journalists you know? I don’t care because I’m not doing anything wrong. If anything I give more than anyone I know’.

So yes, she spoke about the PayPal allegations. She said the money is with an accountant.
Did she offer a breakdown of where the money went? No
Did she offer to show people what it had been used for? No
Did she offer to be more transparent with regard to future donations? No.

You are expected to trust her with absolutely no proof whatsoever about where the money has gone or where it will continue to go.

Reactions: 24

Helen

Administrator
I didn’t see any posts questioning me. Shame as I would be happy to debate. I don’t like how anyone giving a different opinion is blocked. I’m happy to have my opinions on anything or anyone challenged, it’s healthy.
We are aware that recently people have be targeting this thread in an attempt to disrupt it.
You might see one message that vanished out of the blue, what you don’t see is previous messages from that same account, messages that never made it to the thread because our system detected multiple accounts, accounts from banned members who have been here previously. Sometimes these messages are live for a minute before being flagged automatically and taken down to be reviewed.
What looks like an innocent question could have a history of abusive messages or a troll account behind it.
We will continue to moderate the threads as we do, anyone disrupting the thread will be removed like always. Otherwise this thread would be a stream of arguments and abuse.
Keep in mind we also remove comments that are abusive or hateful toward Rachel herself, admin, other members or kids.
We moderate all threads equally and have very few issues by operating this way.

• Angry
I'm usually just a lurker but I got up on the wrong side of the bed today so .....

I have 4 kids, six and under (6, 4, 2 and 10 weeks) and I can honestly say I've NEVER been spoon fed. Shes a lazy bitch who thinks shes the only woman in the world to have more than 1 kid. The kitchen photo from last week was a joke, smashing life cos shoved some fishy fingers in the oven. Embarrassing.
Well done Rach. What a complete and utter imbecile !!
Also, the lashes are cluster lashes and look like moths attached to her face. Complete cockwombles the pair of them !

• Haha

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I have been a lurker for so long, until tik tok gate the other day when I had a comment deleted so I decided enough was enough- I have to comment.
I’ve watched ptwm, emerge from the sidelines. I never enjoyed her posts, felt that rather than being genuine she was portraying an image.
I was/am a fan of Constance hall, although I fear influencers can only last so long before selling out which is how I feel she is going also. Went to meet CH at Bristol for her book tour and ptwm was there- stealing the show.
I’ve followed her on insta for her pregnancy, mostly because I had so many reservations so was a bit like watching car crash tv.
She is clueless and dangerous to her kids, husband and her followers.

I commented on tik tok post ‘@ptwm howcome her account wasn’t private anyway? I’d have thought it was imperative given the reach you have’ which yes was passive aggressive, but also a test to see if it would be deleted. It was!

What?? So not only do teenage boys crush on you you have 2 grown women essentially bragging about this on the internet?

I have a feeling things will blow up for ptwm soon.

• Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Morning all... had to drag myself away from the beach at last 😊 Hope you're all well ❤

Just have to say, what (and I cant stress this enough) the fuck..?!?

Screenshot_20190831-100012_Instagram.jpg

Boasting about school boys fancying you? Sick!!

• Sick
  • Wow