Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's somehow completely unsurprising to me that Nate would pull a "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?" at the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope somebody can capture Nate or any vlogger pulling that "Don't you know who I am?" BS in a theme park to help speed up the end of for profit vlogging and live streaming. I am sure most vloggers are pretty sensitive to knowing when they are being recorded by others but in the heat of a blow up they might slip up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so shocked!! Nate does his top 5 festival drinks at Epcot on TikTok. Talk about working outside your comfort zone. 🙄

Check this video out. Nate has on the same jacket and t-shirt as he did in his 1/17 video. Do we assume in addition to everything he ate in his Magic Kingdom video, that he also ate all this on the same day???

A88A7CA4-F0AF-4678-BE43-E1841085248B.jpeg
DCE272B0-3740-4429-AD16-883ADD72BF1F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
PMM: Paging Mr. Miglitol

Literally eating himself to death while being cheered on by the Disney fans who need to see every treat on property devoured. 🤢

The rate hes going at, he could be the first vlogger to have his ashes scattered in Magic Kingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The rate hes going at, he could be the first vlogger to have his ashes scattered in Magic Kingdom
Were Hoot and Chief considered vloggers? I know Hoot vlogged himself scattering Chief's ashes.

Nate's jacket looks like a sausage casing.

1642685364862.png

I could not tell you why on a bet, but there's something about his dumb expression in this one that just enrages me. Also, goddamn does his face look huge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did he seriously eat that by himself?

Last time I had that, it was 1999 and I shared it with like 5 of my CMs backstage at the Beach Club where I worked (our mgrs got it for us as a treat).

And it was too much for us. We couldn't finish it. It was disgusting. So. Much. Sweet. Never again. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It looks revolting, I never get large ice cream things just because its got like maybe 5 mins before it's a melted mess, I can't imagine how god awful that thing is to eat, it already looks a melted mess in the pic

Reactions: 1
Check this video out. Nate has on the same jacket and t-shirt as he did in his 1/17 video. Do we assume in addition to everything he ate in his Magic Kingdom video, that he also ate all this on the same day???

View attachment 1001238 View attachment 1001239
Its why he took a 3 day break before posting. It had to have been the same day, just like he ate 4 pretzels in one day for a TikTok... Even the opening thumbnail is basically the same picture of the post 3 days ago. In your fist pic its wild to see that he is outgrowing his frikkin trilby (NOT FEDORA)

Did he seriously eat that by himself?

Last time I had that, it was 1999 and I shared it with like 5 of my CMs backstage at the Beach Club where I worked (our mgrs got it for us as a treat).

And it was too much for us. We couldn't finish it. It was disgusting. So. Much. Sweet. Never again. :sick:
He was with 2 others and they say they didn't finish it but I can only imagine he had the majority of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I could not tell you why on a bet, but there's something about his dumb expression in this one that just enrages me. Also, goddamn does his face look huge.
I feel every bit of this sentiment. There is nothing about this creep that doesn't enrage me.

Also, the girls he's traveling with today look like school children (though I presume they're not). And Nate is the ice cream truck man my mother warned me about.

Reactions: 7
Soooo did anyone notice him sweating up a storm inside Beaches and Cream whilst eating ice cream? Im curious who the 4th person next to him was.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.