Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
He loves to deflect to get the sympathy vote. I have seen him do the same thing to other people who don’t drink the kool aid. He has accused people for fat shaming (in his comments) when it never happened just to get his fans to rally behind him. I’m pretty sure none of us would fat shame him in his comments. What we would do is call him out on his over consumption of alcohol and problematic behavior around guests. It’s not about him being “thick skinned”, it’s about him being accountable and not over exaggerating the truth in most situations.
Also, can someone please teach him some punctuation?!? It’s a rough read!
He’s clearly not willing to learn anything. He doesn’t know how to edit, or plan, or take constructive criticism so why would he bother learning anything about language arts.

FFS the man calls Miguel “coco” and screams it repeatedly, we aren’t dealing with a Nobel laureate.

I refuse to give him a LICK of sympathy. He chose this “profession” and I use that term loosely. He might not have thick skin but his layer of lard should be thick enough to use in the interim while he finds his nuts and stops being such a fraud.

Reactions: 8
I'm not going to watch his latest video, but what kind of chocolate cookie that he hates did he get from Gideon's? And was that bad boy so so good?
The "Internal Flame" cake, "internal Flame" cookie, and "Fire and Iced" Iced coffee were all "spiced" and since he's, "not a big spice kind of guy" it'll somehow give us a good judgment based on his reaction...

All in all, he doesn't like chocolate or spicy things so this must be a perfect video idea!
So for something he isn't a fan of its:
"phenomenal" (cookie)
"I like the cake better than the cookie. That is amazing" (cake) Somehow amazing is higher than phenomenal.
"Amazing" as well for the coffee even though each item was followed by, "I still like XX better". SOLID REVIEW

Also he tries deviled eggs that he states he isn't a fan of but because Chef D, a person who he doesn't even know makes them he will try them out. FFFUUUUUUDGE!!!

• Sick

Murray9000

VIP Member
Request for @FloridaResidentEdits ; please do a video showcasing the overuse of the word "ACTUALLY" by all the vloggers, especially Nate and YITS.
I know these people have no desire to expand their vocabulary but to use "actually" literally dozens of times in each video is dumbfounding.
Nate's latest Epcot video I lost track of his use of "actually" after 20 times only halfway through it.
And everyone is so "excited" about everything. "I'm so excited that I ate so much that I need to take a dump in Frontierland!!"

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Why is he calling Vanellope Penelope at Epcot? At least learn the character names if you're a Disney vlogger.
Because not one of these vloggers we all bitch about has any drive to be good at what they do. They want to wander around, point at camera at themselves and eat/drink all the meats & sweets. They want to live on a (Disney) vacation.

They have no intellectual curiosity whatsoever and want to live in a fantasyland of sugar, fat, and grease. 🤢 They’re all home movies really.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
The purple face is getting worse, I don't think I've ever seen it that bad, there were times it was almost violet it was so bad, he seriously needs to get medical help, I at least applaud him for not having drink in it an keepin the food to the bare minimum, we don't need constant drink an food binges, but dude needs to seek help, he's editing it, how does he not see there's a problem, if I was looking back at myself an seen my face that colour I'd be like OK maybe it's time for help, it's not as if he isn't seeing it

Then you surely don't want to watch today's video because Nate brought a big bunch of sad losers with him to MK where they all behaved like sad losers on the carousel. (I don't know if it's Kingdom Krew [cringe on that name!] though.)
The way he acted on the carousel... I swear I just start punching air and my wife knows exactly what I'm watching. I ride Dumbo, the carousel, and the magic carpet ride when I visit MK with my wife and child. Not once have I giggled like a school girl or laugh maniacally while on any of these rides. Do I smile and take in the view of my surroundings? Yes. Its okay to enjoy yourself, but to act as he does is frikkin sickening! If you do see me enjoying myself more than a normal 39yo man should its because I'm enjoying the time and ride with my child as one should.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Nate reached a whole new level of stupid for me today:

Nate: “ sometimes I forget that a rhinos full name is rhinoceros because I’m so used to calling them rhinos” *insert stupid ass denture grin*

Also, he eats at one of the places that offer probably some of the most healthy options in all of the parks and guess what this fat sweaty purple fuck orders??

chicken, meat, and potatoes. No slaw because maker forbid any vegetables touch this fuckers tongue

• Haha
  • Sad

Murray9000

VIP Member
Does every ride start with “ride some rides, eat some food“?I mean I know that’s all he does but I’ve never noticed the repetitive script at the beginning. The Uni video, the ole “someone spilt my beer biz”, got a free one. Sure Jan
what is with the big shaved space under his nose, it’s like even his mustache is trying to get away from his body.
Yes. Every. Video. Does. Along with "Hello Fwends" and "Let's Go Do This"

He always ends with "I Hope You Enjoyed Watching This Video As Much As I Enjoyed Making It" when it should be "I Hope You Enjoyed Watching Me Eating And Drinking Myself Closer To A Heart Attack As I Enjoyed Inching Closer to My Inevitable Grabber".

Slow down Nate. You shouldn't be sweating in a thunderstorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

airbusA330

VIP Member
All these Airbnb/vrbo “staycations” are incredibly boring and yet stupid at the same time.

• Haha
I could not tell you why on a bet, but there's something about his dumb expression in this one that just enrages me. Also, goddamn does his face look huge.
I feel every bit of this sentiment. There is nothing about this creep that doesn't enrage me.

Also, the girls he's traveling with today look like school children (though I presume they're not). And Nate is the ice cream truck man my mother warned me about.

Duhlicious

I guess if she's releasing liquor for Disney property she's trying to get chummy with the loser vloggers since it'll spread the word?

Murray9000

VIP Member
The "Internal Flame" cake, "internal Flame" cookie, and "Fire and Iced" Iced coffee were all "spiced" and since he's, "not a big spice kind of guy" it'll somehow give us a good judgment based on his reaction...

All in all, he doesn't like chocolate or spicy things so this must be a perfect video idea!
So for something he isn't a fan of its:
"phenomenal" (cookie)
"I like the cake better than the cookie. That is amazing" (cake) Somehow amazing is higher than phenomenal.
"Amazing" as well for the coffee even though each item was followed by, "I still like XX better". SOLID REVIEW
The only way he could have liked them more is if they had cheese on them.

• Haha

MojoFilter

So he eats the greasiest duck on earth, served with flour tortillas (?????) and white rice, preceded by deep fried shrimp in a sugary sauce, washed down with a beer and then he moseys over to gideon’s to suck down a quart of sugared coffee. And are we supposed to believe he didn’t buy a cookie too? Sure, Jan.

He’s turning into a mukbang channel.

MojoFilter

I can’t believe he made the poor cm at the peoplemover tell him he couldn’t bring his coffee on to drink while riding, when he said he‘s been told before he couldn’t bring a drink. And then he bitched about it while on the ride, in his golly aw-shucks way, but he was still bitching about not being able to break the rules. He’s getting to be as entitled as Jenn Tracker.