Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else just seen the title of his new video? trying 20 food and drink items? I can't even bring myself to watch it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Portions are often smaller (what I would probably eat for lunch or as a snack), but I still just finished watching Nate unhinge his jaw and (within a matter of hours) devour the following list of thoughtfully planned selections from food booths scattered throughout World Showcase:

Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib ($6.75)
Arancini ($14.00)
Ravioli alla Boscaiola ($13.00)
Spicy Chicken Gumbo ($6.25)
House-Made Boudin Bites ($5.50)
Arepa ($6.75)
Lavender Honey Mustard Marinated Flatbread (small free piece mooched from fwend)
Chargrilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue ($8.00)

Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites ($4.75)
Frushi ($7.00)
Caramelized Vanilla Cream Filled Beignet ($5.75)
Griddled Maple Pound Cake ($5.00)
Tangerine Cream Ale ($10.75)

Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider ($10.75)
2 Beer Flights ($10.00 each)

The quantity of what he eats and drinks is extreme, but the real horror is how he eats and drinks all of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He turned like 50 shades of red...
I liken it to the rage I feel when my wife watches my 600 lb life or any of the fat people programming she watches... His bleeping STANS glorify this behavior. Before he turned into Nate the Waddler... I met him and he is legit a nice guy (in my opinion) but the more I read about him I am not a fan of self inflicted self destruction...

Reactions: 4
Portions are often smaller (what I would probably eat for lunch or as a snack), but I still just finished watching Nate unhinge his jaw and (within a matter of hours) devour the following list of thoughtfully planned selections from food booths scattered throughout World Showcase:

Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib ($6.75)
Arancini ($14.00)
Ravioli alla Boscaiola ($13.00)
Spicy Chicken Gumbo ($6.25)
House-Made Boudin Bites ($5.50)
Arepa ($6.75)
Lavender Honey Mustard Marinated Flatbread (small free piece mooched from fwend)
Chargrilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue ($8.00)

Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites ($4.75)
Frushi ($7.00)
Caramelized Vanilla Cream Filled Beignet ($5.75)
Griddled Maple Pound Cake ($5.00)
Tangerine Cream Ale ($10.75)

Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider ($10.75)
2 Beer Flights ($10.00 each)

The quantity of what he eats and drinks is extreme, but the real horror is how he eats and drinks all of it.
$127.25 spend, just another gluttonous slobfest, cause you know. He's doing it for the viewers.......

Reactions: 4
I started watching his vlogs some time ago. They've devolved from Disney info into a feeding frenzy. I've struggled with weight issues for many years. Overeating tends to snowball over time. At his age, his body is struggling to compensate for his unhealthy eating. Eventually, high BP, fatty liver, kidney problems and heart issues will catch up to him. He doesn't seem to care that he's taking years off his life, even if he doesn't succumb to a catastrophic event.

Reactions: 3
While walking through the butterfly tent, Nate looked into the camera and said: "I don't only attract bees but I do attract butterflies as well."

But did he? None were landing on him this time, and it looked to me like he reached down and scooped one off a flower which was still swaying as the butterfly escaped.

Ever since full time status with YT the cost of anything doesn't matter anymore, so the amount of eating has increased, beers probably or hasn't changed since before old times since he more than probably would put out not taking dessert or merchandise or a thing so he could have his beers on the table. Now there's always a new shirt in every episode. The most shocking change has been the many many additions desserts on top of meals when before the beer was most important for the budget.

Last edited:

I thought of this with all the talk of Nate's excess. I will admit I've substituted my addiction of watching these YouTubers train wrecks with reading here about them. I occasionally do watch videos from them but can easily pass on Nate's current stuff.

Reactions: 5

I thought of this with all the talk of Nate's excess. I will admit I've substituted my addiction of watching these YouTubers train wrecks with reading here about them. I occasionally do watch videos from them but can easily pass on Nate's current stuff.
I agree! I used to be totally addicted to watching the Disney youtubers (thanks COVID) and now I am more interested in reading here. I haven't watched a KP or JOJO since covidgate, but I do still watch PMM.

I'm trying to decide if I hate myself enough to watch Nate's video, just to try and estimate the calories.

Reactions: 1
I agree! I used to be totally addicted to watching the Disney youtubers (thanks COVID) and now I am more interested in reading here. I haven't watched a KP or JOJO since covidgate, but I do still watch PMM.
I never watched any of the vloggers until the pandemic hit. Living in Florida, I was curious to see the impact on the local theme parks and ended up hooked on the human behavior aspect of watching these people do what they do. I'll be returning to the office soon after working from home the last two years so my viewing will be similarly curtailed. I look forward to joining you in the gallery.

Health care workers never locked down, so that was something that happened to other people. I'd watched Adam Hattan's videos for a while and Tim Tracker sporadically, and somehow over the last, eight, nine months or so, more of the vloggers started showing up in my feed. So, that's how I found Kyle Pallo, JoJo, and Nate. I think I'd seen Michael Kay before, but only because I do follow cruise vloggers.

I'm at the stage in my adult life where I'm more or less able to buy myself the childhood I didn't have, so between the stress relief, and perhaps the envy of getting to go every day was kind of what hooked me. But it's slowly become more trainwreck-y. Especially with Nate. Who I legitimately find pathetic.

I think it is kind of sad. I’m sure he is lonely. Veronica moved, he hasn’t seen his mom and sister in awhile, Jackie has Sam. Food and alcohol seem to be his medication rather than professional help.

Speaking of his mom and sister why doesn't he just go visit them. He spends as much money on food as the cost of a sale price ticket to PA.

he’d flex with his bleeping magic band like last time
In the Before Times, when I was still able to wait inside the vet's office, we took our cat for a checkup one morning. There was another man waiting with his dog, and he was wearing a magic band.

I live in New York City.

• Haha
I can almost guarantee you he did it for the comments to twiddle the algorithm

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.