Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fast forward to 11:30 ish for this pathetic sack of crap to eat all the beignets that he was supposedly waiting on ordering until his “friends” arrived.

He’s practically purple, drooling, and covered in powdered sugar.
All of those vloggers have had previous experience "dining" with Nate, so they clearly opted out of joining him while he massacred and mutilated his Fireball beignets. Instead they ditched him, hung out together inside Jellyrolls, and left him with a seat with an obstructed view of the stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All of those vloggers have had previous experience "dining" with Nate, so they clearly opted out of joining him while he massacred and mutilated his Fireball beignets. Instead they ditched him, hung out together inside Jellyrolls, and left him with a seat with an obstructed view of the stage.
Is it “dining” when you are eating with Nate or feeding time at the zoo??

I’m sorry to all of the zoo animals with better table manners than Nate

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s been forgetting to cut out his messed up takes a lot lately, there’s another one at about 4:00.
This is what annoys me the most about full-time vloggers. They say it’s their job but then can’t even be bothered to be good at it. Like Nate can’t take 30 minutes out of his “busy” day to watch the video before posting it? It’s lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is what annoys me the most about full-time vloggers. They say it’s their job but then can’t even be bothered to be good at it. Like Nate can’t take 30 minutes out of his “busy” day to watch the video before posting it? It’s lazy.
Yep 👍🏼 this!

I commented about him butchering some words a few vlogs back and he responded that he “flies by the seat of his pants and doesn’t do outtakes”. Well then motherfucker, that means you don’t do “your job” well.

Reactions: 6
“Nail in the coffin” was a “Freudian slip” not that he has any idea what that means….

I could be wrong, but I think @HereForTheT3a22 was referring to Nate's channel's YouTube comments section, not comments here.

View attachment 1058666
It's aggravating that he would post a "woe is me" narrative as a response to a comment that didn't require a response at all. Trying to make someone a villain who is simply making a true statement is a pathetic move. Obviously people that are that affected by comments of any nature shouldn't post anything on the internet. If I were someone that finds it difficult to wake up in the morning because of people's comments, I wouldn't actively read tattle blogs about myself, but that's just me.🙄

• Heart
“Nail in the coffin” was a “Freudian slip” not that he has any idea what that means….
Except he said nail ON the coffin. He can't even get his slip right...and the dude needs to learn punctuation. 🤣

It's aggravating that he would post a "woe is me" narrative as a response to a comment that didn't require a response at all. Trying to make someone a villain who is simply making a true statement is a pathetic move. Obviously people that are that affected by comments of any nature shouldn't post anything on the internet. If I were someone that finds it difficult to wake up in the morning because of people's comments, I wouldn't actively read tattle blogs about myself, but that's just me.🙄
100% right!!!

Furthermore, I'd also seek out a new line of work if my daily well-being was being dictated by what anonymous people on the internet thought of me in a comments section. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Big “planes trains and automobiles“ vibes off Nate in his response.

Reactions: 3
While dining on Gumbo at Sassagoula Nate treated us to a lovely image of some spit/food flying out of his mouth.

Capture copy.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I think there needs to be a new definition of "friends"

Friends
1. Someone who also creates vlogs, who wants to appear associated in some way, with someone else who creates vlogs. There is no genuine care or love, and not to be confused with friendship

If you are going put yourself in that line of work then you need to be able to handle the heat, if you are just going witch an whine an cry about it then gtfo, you are ALWAYS going get some kind of haters in this type of work, hell Mr beast who raises tit tons of money for charity's an most of them aren't even filmed or talked about (he just does them) gets a ton of hate, celebrities even the most loved ones get a ton of hate, there's always going be haters out there but they suck it up an deal with it because they know it comes as part of the job

He doesn't help himself though, he constantly does bs that bites him in the ass the speech, sensitive skin, hates certain foods (but eats them anyway) the god awful amount of eating an drinking like at this point its past being "reviews" an it's more he has some serious drinking an eating problems that he records, the forced fake laughing, acting like a douche when on rides or that ridiculous monorail crawl

He needs to get a grip of himself, quit with the damn drinking an eating constantly, we don't need or want to see you shoveling the same foods in your mouth 7x in one video, or see you act on your alcoholism by ordering 16 drinks an throwing everyone of them down your throat, if you MUST show us food on camera then keep it to a minimum not a 6 course that would feed a family of 8 an quit showing us you shoveling it down, we only need to see the food then you can review it for the cam AFTER its been eating, also would it kill you to order the healthy of foods, like am so done with these vloggers that order the fattest things on the menu, maybe go show us the other options, hell it would do him some good as well to eat the healthy options since clearly he has no kitchen at home to make meals on, maybe if he starts eating a bit better we won't be reduced to watching a red faced ball that's ready to take a heart attack walk around a park

Reactions: 7
So Nate, if it was a "Freudian Slip", that means that subconsciously you want to actually, in reality, put a nail in (or on?) someone's coffin. 😨

Is Nate going to buy clothes that fit him? That track jacket he keeps wearing is starting to look pretty snug.

• Sick
  • Haha
Is Nate going to buy clothes that fit him? That track jacket he keeps wearing is starting to look pretty snug.
It might be me but it seems like he buys one item then wears it in almost every video. RunDisney jacket, 50th windbreaker, etc. The only reason he wears those aloha shirts are because that company sponsors him (and I have no idea why).

It might be me but it seems like he buys one item then wears it in almost every video. RunDisney jacket, 50th windbreaker, etc. The only reason he wears those aloha shirts are because that company sponsors him (and I have no idea why).
they’re not getting their moneys worth, he never really says anything About them other than “I’m at Hollywood studios today and it really made me want to wear my Roosevelts Mandolorian shirt” and if they’re sponsoring him, shouldn’t he be saying that?

Reactions: 1
Relation? I don't know why I think of this whenever his Roosevelt shirts are mentioned...lol
1644900792178.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure who I hate more, Nate or his buddies the Kingdom Krew. Watched the most recent TikTok from Jellyrolls and I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger bunch of losers in one place at the same time. They act like drunken animals at Atlantic Dancehall then take it over to Jellyrolls. Pure trash.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.