Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Purple maniac screams, giggles, sweats, eats and drinks. Rinse, repeat.

I can’t imagine paying thousands for this hotel and getting stuck in the vicinity of this over caffeinated, Grimace-esque man child. Luckily I doubt he’s going to get hosted there once the thing actually opens to the public.

Reactions: 3
Finally finished his vlog and one thing I noticed was it's definitely jam packed with stuff to do, and not much down time. Also am I crazy or did some of the other get invited for the 2 day experience while some got the only a preview. I actually agree with his statement at the end while it wouldn't be worth it too me I think Star Wars nuts would be more inclined to do this at least once. If it were LOTR I'd be all over that.

Also I have to agree I don't necessarily think he's a bad pet owner. He does seem like he loves Gracey what person would take Christmas pictures with their pet if they don't really care for them.

So while I'm not prepared to peg Nate as a shabbily dressed Cruella, I have witnessed multiple instances where something about the way he touches and inspects certain items strikes me differently than it does when he's just randomly pawing everything within reach. I think we'd all agree Nate's fingers are probably always sticky, but I wonder sometimes just how sticky.

You can get a profile view of Nate in Tim Tracker's Star Cruiser video and, oh my goodness, Nate is huge, even bigger than I imagined.

Reactions: 2
You can get a profile view of Nate in Tim Tracker's Star Cruiser video and, oh my goodness, Nate is huge, even bigger than I imagined.
Do you have a time stamp? I don't want to have to sit through 90 minutes of Tim being confused.

Reactions: 1
He’s short and not a big framed guy so any body weight he carries beyond 165lbs or so is going to be body fat, he just looks awful and unhealthy. The guy is probably 120lbs overweight on a short, small frame

Finally finished his vlog and one thing I noticed was it's definitely jam packed with stuff to do, and not much down time. Also am I crazy or did some of the other get invited for the 2 day experience while some got the only a preview.
I noticed that too. It looked like Molly from AllEars got the full 2 night experience while PMM, TTT, ResortTV1, etc only got the preview.

Also saw Tom Bricker (disneytouristblog) in the PMM video. I usually don't see him hanging out with the YouTubers.

Oh, I saw him in Kyle Pallo's video.

He’s short and not a big framed guy so any body weight he carries beyond 165lbs or so is going to be body fat, he just looks awful and unhealthy. The guy is probably 120lbs overweight on a short, small frame
He's not that short. He's at least three or four inches taller than Kyle, who's officially 5'7.

I noticed that too. It looked like Molly from AllEars got the full 2 night experience while PMM, TTT, ResortTV1, etc only got the preview.
JoJo, OA, Francis Dominic, The Dis, and a bunch of TikTokkers I'm not familiar with got the boyfriend experience. Kyle, Nate, Tim Tracker, and I think Jackie got the Diet Coke version.

Last edited:

Also saw Tom Bricker (disneytouristblog) in the PMM video. I usually don't see him hanging out with the YouTubers.
Yeah, I caught a bit of Jackie from SuperEnthused's too and I think she said she got the short version too.

JoJo, OA, Francis Dominic, The Dis, and a bunch of TikTokkers I'm not familiar with got the boyfriend experience. Kyle, Nate, Tim Tracker, and I think Jackie got the Diet Coke version.
Yes, Jackie was in PMM's video.

We know who's an A lister and who's a B lister in Disney's eyes now.

Kinda. AllEars and the Dis are clearly their A-list, but a lot of the other people produce a lot of Star Wars-related content.

The JV squad doesn't really, and a lot of them seem to know jack tit about Star Wars generally.

Tom Corless and WDW News Today were also invited to attend the B-list tour group but declined and opted instead to pay for the full 2-day package.

Kinda. AllEars and the Dis are clearly their A-list, but a lot of the other people produce a lot of Star Wars-related content.
Peter and Kitra of Ordinary Adventures have notable connections in the Star Wars sphere via Peter's SlashFilm site and they focus heavily on Star Wars content on OA, so that's how they got a golden ticket.

Finally watched a bit of Nate's Starcruiser vlog. Anyone else feel like they've seen it from a movie?

pmm-walle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Peter and Kitra of Ordinary Adventures have notable connections in the Star Wars sphere via Peter's SlashFilm site and they focus heavily on Star Wars content on OA, so that's how they got a golden ticket.
Yeah, the way the invites worked didn't surprise me.

I give the Dis credit for not reviewing and Corless credit for refusing the invite. Unlike PCDev, who is also paying, I think Corless will give an honest review. Dev will walk in determined to hate it no matter what.

The JV squad doesn't really, and a lot of them seem to know jack tit about Star Wars generally.
Ah, that makes sense. I didn't see anyone else post full trip videos but I don't watch any star wars focused channels (except sometimes OA and I haven't watched their video yet) and I'm not on TikTok

It's around 28:43 when they first get on the bridge. You can see a profile of Nate when TTT pans to the left.
Yup. Totally carrying his weight well. I swear there was a shot in Kyle's video of Nate standing with his hand on the small of his back, like a pregnant woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.