Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "Internal Flame" cake, "internal Flame" cookie, and "Fire and Iced" Iced coffee were all "spiced" and since he's, "not a big spice kind of guy" it'll somehow give us a good judgment based on his reaction...

All in all, he doesn't like chocolate or spicy things so this must be a perfect video idea!
So for something he isn't a fan of its:
"phenomenal" (cookie)
"I like the cake better than the cookie. That is amazing" (cake) Somehow amazing is higher than phenomenal.
"Amazing" as well for the coffee even though each item was followed by, "I still like XX better". SOLID REVIEW
The only way he could have liked them more is if they had cheese on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing it was actually Eternal Flame? Typical Nate mangling?

So, three sugar bombs.

Reactions: 2
Isn't Nate the reason why they have a 6 cookie limit at Gideons?
Come now, he always saves half for later. He just cuts around the leftovers.

Seriously, which is coming first, the heart attack or diabetic ketoacidosis?

Reactions: 3
Today's video was another travesty. So this lumbering lardoon walked around the Springs with the food he collected all day long in 70* weather. Dude is nuts. I bet those eggs fared well. :rolleyes:

• Sick
I had to force my way through this whole video. Literally everything he ordered he stated he usually doesn't like XX but ordered it any way.

Reactions: 4
Today's video was another travesty. So this lumbering lardoon walked around the Springs with the food he collected all day long in 70* weather. Dude is nuts. I bet those eggs fared well. :rolleyes:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, his inception moment of recording himself whilst recording himself. "Hewo Fwends" as he awkwardly looks around

• Haha
I say this every time but I cannot believe how much he eats for the sake of vlogging. Just in the last one alone, he had a cookie, slice of cake, iced coffee, fried chicken deviled eggs, empanadas, a drink flight and a burger. Then, he questioned if he should get a cake to take home. Even if he saves half or whatever, he is still eating it and I don’t even know how he made it out of Disney springs without shi**ing himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I say this every time but I cannot believe how much he eats for the sake of vlogging. Just in the last one alone, he had a cookie
And the Gideon's cookies are like half a pound. That's enough for like, four people.

I don't eat that much sugar in a week!

And the Gideon's cookies are like half a pound. That's enough for like, four people.

I don't eat that much sugar in a week!
I said it before but when I went to Gideons, my wife and I were cutting the damn cookies into near 6 pieces. I'm a big guy, but it was just way too much especially coming off a keto diet to cheat at Disney. After a few days we were just so over carbs and sweets in general.

Reactions: 1
He kind of addressed this in the video. Apparently due to eating so much cheese to show us all this Disney food, he now kind of likes cheese 🙄
Yeah cause that's how dislikes work 🙄🙄 what a complete tool, does he really think people are that stupid, I can assure you no matter how many times I was made to eat tomatoes I still hate the damn things, I couldn't even grow to tolerate them, I just cannot stand them, if you truly dislike somthing then you don't suddenly grow to like it after eating it so many times

Reactions: 1
The only way he could have liked them more is if they had cheese on them.
Please Gideon's; come out with a cheese filled, cheese encrusted cookie with extra cheese sprinkles on top that Nate will be "forced" to eat for the benefit of his viewers. He would find it "so amazing".

• Sick
I went to watch the park map spirit jersey vlog from the 31st. Holy crap.

Just had to share this screengrab.

How is he so red / purple?!??!?!

1643895272684.png

From an "influencer" stand point why wouldn't you do different videos for different locations to maximize views. It seems like he could've easily had 3 days worth of videos. Admittedly I know nothing about YouTube analytics but to me it would make sense to break things up into different videos.

Does anyone else think Gideon's is overrated?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Gideon's is overrated?
I've never tried it, but if I got to go back I think I would just to say I had a gideons cookie even though I'd eat it over maybe 2 or 3 days since I could in no way eat that in one go, to me places like that are more aimed at the tourist having the experience of saying that they had such an such at this place, I don't ever see these types of places as being mainly there for the locals, an places that are mainly focused on tourists are always overpriced an overrated cause they aren't really looking for repeat customers just the new ones that's gonna come in an spend a fortune cause its new to them

I really hope it is
I went to watch the park map spirit jersey vlog from the 31st. Holy crap.

Just had to share this screengrab.

How is he so red / purple?!??!?!

View attachment 1037048
He seems like the Disney vlogger most likely to have a serious health issue now or soon. I hope he is under a doctor's care and it isn't anything serious but we see (or read about) his gluttony and it doesn't look good.

I've never tried it, but if I got to go back I think I would just to say I had a gideons cookie even though I'd eat it over maybe 2 or 3 days since I could in no way eat that in one go, to me places like that are more aimed at the tourist having the experience of saying that they had such an such at this place, I don't ever see these types of places as being mainly there for the locals, an places that are mainly focused on tourists are always overpriced an overrated cause they aren't really looking for repeat customers just the new ones that's gonna come in an spend a fortune cause its new to them
The one in Disney Springs is 100% for tourists, the one we went to was downtown seemed to have locals it's located in a hip market type of place with other shops . Our last trip we got three cookies and it took about 3 days to finish them they were way to rich and heavy. It was definitely a one and done type of thing for us.

He kind of addressed this in the video. Apparently due to eating so much cheese to show us all this Disney food, he now kind of likes cheese 🙄
If he develops a taste for something after starting to eat a lot of it then at this point I'm sure he also likes pupcakes from Sprinkles. .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.