Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus on the ride it must of take a few team members cramming him in, probably used a giant fatty version of a shoe horn.

he’s gone really quiet on his running..funny that. I imagine that bit of skirt who was doing the half marathon he featured for a while has moved on as she’s not showed in his recent videos

Reactions: 2
Jesus on the ride it must of take a few team members cramming him in, probably used a giant fatty version of a shoe horn.

he’s gone really quiet on his running..funny that. I imagine that bit of skirt who was doing the half marathon he featured for a while has moved on as she’s not showed in his recent videos
Good, it would be nice for him to give someone else a chance to come in first place for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he was invited by SeaWorld to cover the new coaster and he puts it all the way at the end of the video? Without any mention of it in the title? SeaWorld must be thrilled...hope this will cost him an invitation to the next food fest.
I think he avoids highlighting as many Seaworld trips as he can because the jokes are way too easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m waiting for lightning bolt Nate to make his major announcement about his next RunDisney race he plans on winning. As we have all noticed, his championship appetite has grown since his last speed walking 5k.

• Haha
Sadly Nate can no longer sustain an 11 minute mile pace. He has slowed down to a 11:15 but with training should be ready for the next Run Disney event.

re icebreaker In jackies video she says when talking about the test seat. " I have friends here who tested it out and they all fit"

The friend was Nate and her partner sam !

That makes me think that Nate was worried that he wouldn't fit. Theme Park Express Adrian also showed it off (and fit, barely), but he makes navigating the parks at his size part of his channel. And he is quite a bit heavier than Nate is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.