Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way he fits on Forbidden Journey. Unless there's a recent video of him riding it, I would also doubt he fits Rip Ride Rockit.
Has he ever done a video where he said he rode Forbidden Journey? I don't recall it. I'm not near his weight or girth but it was a bit iffy for me if I would fit. My issue has more to do with chest size but he is very rotund so I doubt he fits.

I think the best thing for him to do is visit more antique stores as he seems to enjoy it. Also he has a culinary background why not recreate some of these theme park recipes. Those are a few things he could try to do since the parks are drying up.
Good idea about a series of recreating recipes. It also might be eye opening for him to see how much salt, butter and fat goes into what he is eating.

I think the best thing for him to do is visit more antique stores as he seems to enjoy it. Also he has a culinary background why not recreate some of these theme park recipes. Those are a few things he could try to do since the parks are drying up.
I'm sure there are hundreds of things that can be made from coffee creamer and Bud Light.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does "Managing the night shift at Denny's" = "Culinary background?"

It's not like he was the sous chef at Victoria and Albert's.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe avatar come from a Asian company so if Tron is coming from a company based in Asia then it will be the same, I know there was a bit of a uproar when avatar was launched due to its size issues, anything based in Europe or Asia is typically a ton smaller than America, I know the rides here are tiny compared to there
Tron is being built by Vekoma, a coaster company from The Netherlands. They also built many other coasters at Disney parks (Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Rock 'N' Roller Coaster, Barnstormer, Expedition Everest, & also the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy coaster), and the 2 kiddie coasters at the Universal Parks. He should be able to fit Tron (& GOTG).

Reactions: 2
I haven’t kept up with Nate over the past month+.

Did he ever get any play from the girl he “ran” the Disney Race with?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nate’s a 2.5 out of 10 I’d reckon he’s way out of his league for that 🐈

• Haha
I haven’t kept up with Nate over the past month+.

Did he ever get any play from the girl he “ran” the Disney Race with?
She probably ran away from him and he couldn’t use his athletic prowess to catch her. I’m assuming she must run faster than an 11 minute mile.

• Haha
Tron is being built by Vekoma, a coaster company from The Netherlands. They also built many other coasters at Disney parks (Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Rock 'N' Roller Coaster, Barnstormer, Expedition Everest, & also the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy coaster), and the 2 kiddie coasters at the Universal Parks. He should be able to fit Tron (& GOTG).
Thanks, I never really looked into it, I just remember the uproar that happened with avater, honestly as someone who works damn hard maintaining weight an keeping it down I don't think twice with the rides, even the kids ones like flight of the hippogriff an goofys ride I fit comfortably in, my only problem I've ever experienced is I was almost too small for the bike at hagrids but my mum wanted in the seat so I had to go on the bike

They have, or had, test seats for Tron set up in Tomorrowland a while ago. Theme Park Express (who is probably a bit bigger than Nate, although at the rate Nate has been going)...tried it out, and while he fit (although the seats didn't have the indicator lights, so you can't know 100%) it looked like a squeeze. Apparently, the standard is that if you can fit Flight of Passage, you should be able to fit this, and there are also a few more traditional seats for the bigger folks.

Granted, Nate's problem is that he's super-athletic....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nate’s a 2.5 out of 10 I’d reckon he’s way out of his league for that 🐈
You underestimate the desire for many people to latch onto someone for YouTube success. She’d probably love to be in Nate’s videos and get subscribers over to her own channel. I’d guess that gets him at least five points added onto his rating.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You underestimate the desire for many people to latch onto someone for YouTube success. She’d probably love to be in Nate’s videos and get subscribers over to her own channel. I’d guess that gets him at least five points added onto his rating.
…gross…I guess subscribers and likes are elevating his disgustingness and earning him some Disney 🐈

I don’t know why but Nate reminds me more and more of Paul Heyman from WWE everyday, just less intelligent

Nate reached a whole new level of stupid for me today:

Nate: “ sometimes I forget that a rhinos full name is rhinoceros because I’m so used to calling them rhinos” *insert stupid ass denture grin*

Also, he eats at one of the places that offer probably some of the most healthy options in all of the parks and guess what this fat sweaty purple duck orders??

chicken, meat, and potatoes. No slaw because maker forbid any vegetables touch this fuckers tongue

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe the cast members who he tells that he spilled his drink to get a free refill were the same ones working that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.