Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
I'm pretty much at this point right now. Its the same shit regurgitated over and over but with Nate you get twice as much food and booze. I enjoy Dis content, but there isn't anyone to really watch anymore.
Same. Used to look forward to festival videos, etc. but the food hasn’t changed much in years. It’s all subpar compared to even five years ago. Now it’s just more expensive and has more sugar.

If the content isn’t exciting (no matter who is presenting it) I’m certainly not watching DennysTwoDinners eat his way around every meat and sweet in WDW. 🤢

I’m a huge Disney fan and the magic has dimmed and I know (disboards) I’m not the only person who feels this way. I’m not interested in keeping up with the parks like I used to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

starri

VIP Member
My bigger problem with WDW Couple is both they they're SUPER boring and they don't seem to actually like one another.

But at this point, a lot of their videos fail to break 4K views. Their channel is dead. Dean, dead, dead.

The pig noises under Nate eating in the FRE FARTS video are pure genius.

Last edited:

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I just don’t like how instead of being informative these vloggers think they’re celebrities no one would watch you without the disney crutch. I don’t mind as being on air personalities but when the camera is solely on your face the whole time it’s so irritating and stupid

V.V. Faboo

Before Sam moved to the US, Nate and Jackie would vlog together almost every day. She even referred to Nate as her best friend a few times.
It's been my observation that all the vloggers use the word "friend" very loosely. I think that's especially true of Nate's "fwends."

2020planner

VIP Member
I thought that too, isn't the sayings

Hit the nail on the head
Final nail on the coffin

It looks like he got the two mixed up
Yeah, I know the phrase.

It's typically nail IN the coffin and nail ON the head.

That's why I put [sic] after "on" when I was quoting him - which is Latin for for "so" or "thus" and is placed after some term that is used incorrectly or spelled wrong in print. Sorry, that's my day job showing through there. ;)

My point was his overly dramatic statement in stating coffin - as it denotes such finality.

I feel like he was definitely leaving Tea's comment up with his elaborate response to gin up the stans to defend him. :rolleyes:

• Heart
yes it was awhile ago but to even have the audacity to not even have the ability to laugh at yourself is a totally reflection of their vile boring personalities
True. I was just clarifying so people don’t think it’s current news. 😃 There were videos made about them after that event. I don’t do too many just because they are so boring.

• Haha

bramx

Guys he did it for us! He ordered the crab legs SOLEY for our enjoyment! But he’s not going to eat all of them *sees empty bucket on table*. Then the fat f**k goes and gets a slice of pizza from the kids section!! WHY!!

Also he’s upset the crab legs are an up charge as he believe they should just be on the buffet “because they’re crab legs, you know what I mean?”

Last edited:
  • Haha

starri

VIP Member
Does "Managing the night shift at Denny's" = "Culinary background?"

It's not like he was the sous chef at Victoria and Albert's.

• Haha
Today's vlog was full of loads of so so amazing things! From taking in the serenic views to learning that our favorite portly grifter likes to have earlier access to the rooms he pays so much for. Oh boy! Holy Moly and that view of Space Mowin! Also, the TV's aren't getting smaller Nate, you're getting bigger.

• Haha

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Dude went to Morimotos and orders a meal meant for 2 fucking humans and still orders an appetizer

jesus it’s like he’s trolling us now
You can tell YouTube is treating him well these days just by how much he spends on food in the last couple of years.

I could imagine he prob spends a good $100 on food/booze a day. He should maybe focus on buying a home and getting out of his small ass 1 bedroom apartment or getting a new car, getting cultured and traveling somewhere or ANYTHING really instead of blowing his money on Disney food

Just watched his latest video and felt bad for the kid who was riding the Rockin Rollercoaster for the first time. Nothing makes an experience more memorable than sitting next to some douche in a fedora laugh obnoxiously the entire ride.

airbusA330

VIP Member
And everyone is so "excited" about everything. "I'm so excited that I ate so much that I need to take a dump in Frontierland!!"
“Excited to try XYZ”

It’s so boring. It’s watching people eat and shop themselves to death. How about excited to try a reasonable well-balanced meal? Maybe a half-scoopsie?! 🙄

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I'm not going to watch because I can't devote 40 minutes of the precious time God has allotted me on Nate, but did he last for the show on Spaceship Earth? They added a show set to "Rainbow Connection" to the rotation, and it's WONDERFUL. It's honestly one the best additions the parks have had in a long, long time.
That‘s why I watch the vloggers while I’m on the treadmill. I figure I’m already doing something I hate so that just adds to my misery.

Adding a light show to SSE is the only thing they’ve done at Epcot in the last 15 years that hasn’t pissed me off.

• Haha

Savgeo9872

Why does he act in this new video that he’s never had duck? He had duck when he was at Bonnet Creek and even commented on what it tasted like…then goes and says “oh I hear it tastes like steak”. Are there different types of ducks? I’m not new to watching him but new on his TL thread…he is going to have a massive heart attack soon.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
How ironic that Nate says he’s excited to see Turning Red which from what I gather is a cartoonish documentary of the progression of his stupid fat fucking face

61E68ED9-FCA4-4296-9DEE-C7D332B7790E.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
If you are going put yourself in that line of work then you need to be able to handle the heat, if you are just going bitch an whine an cry about it then gtfo, you are ALWAYS going get some kind of haters in this type of work, hell Mr beast who raises shit tons of money for charity's an most of them aren't even filmed or talked about (he just does them) gets a ton of hate, celebrities even the most loved ones get a ton of hate, there's always going be haters out there but they suck it up an deal with it because they know it comes as part of the job

He doesn't help himself though, he constantly does bs that bites him in the ass the speech, sensitive skin, hates certain foods (but eats them anyway) the god awful amount of eating an drinking like at this point its past being "reviews" an it's more he has some serious drinking an eating problems that he records, the forced fake laughing, acting like a douche when on rides or that ridiculous monorail crawl

He needs to get a grip of himself, quit with the damn drinking an eating constantly, we don't need or want to see you shoveling the same foods in your mouth 7x in one video, or see you act on your alcoholism by ordering 16 drinks an throwing everyone of them down your throat, if you MUST show us food on camera then keep it to a minimum not a 6 course that would feed a family of 8 an quit showing us you shoveling it down, we only need to see the food then you can review it for the cam AFTER its been eating, also would it kill you to order the healthy of foods, like am so done with these vloggers that order the fattest things on the menu, maybe go show us the other options, hell it would do him some good as well to eat the healthy options since clearly he has no kitchen at home to make meals on, maybe if he starts eating a bit better we won't be reduced to watching a red faced ball that's ready to take a heart attack walk around a park

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I have a sneaky feeling the starcruiser will be amazing according to Nate, funnily enough because its costing him nothing.

Imagine paying $6000+ and then being next to some gigantic sweaty mess giggling filming EVERYTHING.

• Sick

MojoFilter

He’s been forgetting to cut out his messed up takes a lot lately, there’s another one at about 4:00.

I’m sick of how all these vloggers eat. Disney has TONS of great salads, it’s something I look forward to when we go, I eat a salad every day. Flame tree has an awesome one, Rosie’s has one with pork bbq on it, they’re not all boring. But no one ever gets those. The Dis actually shows more of this kind of stuff, I have to give them that.

If all you eat at Disney is garbage, you’re doing it in purpose. And you’re not even on vacation, you live there.