Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peanut0205

Thread suggestion: Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile Damiens got the baby in a choke slam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Pea makes me really dislike Raven. I know how ridiculous that sounds, I do. But I look at Raven and am just repulsed by this brat of a child. She even looks spiteful. And it isn't just Peas fault, it's everyone who doesn't say a word about it - Dean, friends, family...
She's so eager to detach from Ember but can't even comprehend the idea of being away from Raven. The night she had Ember, grandma had to sleep in their rancid sleep space. A normal set up would be for Raven to have slept at grandma's - or is that just me? She's made such a show of breastfeeding Raven for all this time but already wants to wean Ember at what, a week old? She just doesn't seem to love the new baby even half as much as Raven, she's presenting Ember like an inconvenience. Urgh she was crying downstairs. How dare she be hungry for Raven's milk? Oh FFS, she woke Raven, let's foist her off on Dean. She should be fucking ashamed. And I don't think it's all about grief at all, she was joined at the hip with Raven from day one and I would've thought the first baby after loss would be the hardest to bond with?

Correct me on anything I'm ignorant to because I've not experienced loss, I have one child, I'm not crunchy etc. Just saying what I see. And that is that Nicola is a prick and Dean is the biggest wet wipe there is, Raven is a little shit and Ember is all but neglected right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BeckBeck

Ember has her up all night feeding: “this little toad had us up all night”

Raven had her up all night feeding: “Raven my magical spirit child needs to be constantly connected to me to be able to rest. I am happy to forgo sleep in order to aid my darling Ravens emotional well-being. I would happily never sleep again to feel ravens cheek against my chest, and watch her play in her dreams. I hope these nights never end.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

sunchaser19

Long time lurker and first time poster here. So I know Pea through a friend and what you guys see and comment on is basically exactly right. Dirty house, Raven an absolute nightmare - my friend actually winces when Pea takes Raven to their house because she’s just so disrespectful towards her furniture and younger children. She will not accept any help at all, doesn’t listen to advice from anyone, but constantly moans how tired and exhausted she is. Close family and friends are extremely frustrated with her and sick of offering help/advice to then be knocked back. She was “gently” advised to put Raven in her own room whilst pregnant with E to make life easier for her - she didn’t listen. Always knows best and provides a problem for every solution. She’s just bloody hard work and my friend said that she doesn’t want to be helped. So 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sympathy here!

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Whatajoker

where has this bad feeling towards dean come from? Who says he lies in bed or plays computer games?See this is why I hate pea because she makes everyone think this when really, we all know dean isn’t even allowed to sit on the same sofa as queen R. I feel really sorry for him.
This!

He works in retail as a store manager, he provides all the stuff she doesn’t mention. He provides the roof over their heads, nursery fees, bills etc. Not forgetting that Winter was his son too. His son died and he’s not allowed near his daughter because P has created a demon.
I hate the hat but he’s probably bald from the stress of that environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

floridababe

So 1st time posting here- just wanted to give my experience. I too have lost a baby. My daughter was stillborn at 41 weeks in June 2016. I fell pregnant very quickly after and my son was born in the July of 2017.
When my daughter died I remember saying if I was ever to go on to have another baby I wouldn’t moan if the baby was up all night or wouldn’t stop crying cause at least there were alive. It would be better to have them do these things than have no baby at all. I would get mad when I would see parents complaining about their children and how happy they were when they had a child free day/night. I thought how dare they if only they knew what it would be like to not have them at all.
when my son was born however reality hits you and you are only human. I struggled with the guilt at being angry that my son wouldn’t sleep how dare I feel that I should be grateful of every moment. I craved having some time to myself and that guilt was heavy. I do feel Nicola may maytr herself as maybe she has these feelings aswell however they are unrealistic and unattainable. You can’t be everything to everyone you have to let go of control. It’s not a bad thing to want space. I had to stop myself from going down the path of feeling guilty and realise your allowed to feel these emotions. I hope that makes sense?

• Heart

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Just after 8am and she's already on the messy activities. Jesus Christ. Have a day off woman. Ease yourself into the day, then you won't be burnt out and sobbing at 1pm.

WHERE IS DEAN? HAS HE DIED? HAS RAVEN DEMANDED HE MOVE OUT?

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
This is not 'survival' - getting tubs of water and towels out and teaching lessons about flower structure is not survival when you have a week old baby. Where the f*ck is Dean? Why isn't he entertaining R so Nic can sit down and feed the baby?

This. Why is she acting like a single parent when Dean is on pat leave?
because pea doesn’t let him.

I don’t think it’s fair to slag off dean and say he needs to grow up or where is he etc. Because I’m reality we know nothing about him. Pea has openly said that Raven won’t let him anywhere near her half the time and pea just accepts that. I think we all need to remember dean has also lost his son, and now he is having to deal with the fact that his daughter screams whenever he comes near her and doesn’t even let him sit on the sofa with her. It’s disgusting pea allows it but deep down she probably loves it and wants queen Raven to breast feed and rely on her until she is in secondary school. Pea is a prick end of story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Peanut0205

So Raven has never left the house without Pea in 3.5 years but she’s happy for Ember to disappear as soon as shes left the womb, with a bottle of expressed milk no less. It’s really hard to feel sympathy for her when she’s acting like a total tool.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
My biggest worry from that post is the hitting. Who is she hitting? Is she lashing out at the mother who's suddenly started saying no, or the baby who's getting what Raven wants, because her mother didn't prepare her for what was coming?

Oh, and Raven definitely wasn't ready to wean? Wean from what? She admitted herself that her milk had dried up, and the kid was basically using her as a chew toy. Would that not have been a hint that Raven's breastfeeding time was over? Instead, her mother's selfish need to tandem feed on Instagram has led to this mess.

Reactions: 25

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
So let's get this straight. She's showcasing her routine... She seems suddenly slightly more interested in Ember. She looks a little better and is revisiting old photos and considering dyeing her hair again. Could she be... *gasp*... Aware of some of the comments here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
That grid post about Raven. Talking about Ember being a gift to her. SHES A FUCKING PERSON OF HER OWN! She's not a gift to Raven!! Wtf. I can't even find words right now for how angry that all made me. She misses Raven? WHEN?! I've been further away from my own nipples than Raven is from Nicola's. She's literally fucking mental. Someone needs to step in and sort this crap, she's lost it.

She talks about Ember like she found her on the floor! Not like she gave birth to her. 'The/a baby'. What is wrong with this woman?!

• Wow
  • Angry

Peanut0205

Queen Damien Rain, Ember’s baby grows have stains, support her head; it drives us insane!
Yass 🎤 ⬇

Thread suggestion: Embers in the wrap while Pea cooks up some crap, Ravens in the cage, is Dean REALLY on the same page?

Can I just say these are giving me life tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Jesus christ woman. Just stop feeding Queen R
Why does she never consider Ember? She's like a baby Voldermort, she who shall never be named.

Queen Raven will always be Harry Potter, the chosen one.

I don't even know what she had a second to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: That's SO Raven but Ember's a toad, Dean's a posed corpse and Pea's sure to implode.

Think this covers all bases 😂
Raven is the best, Ember spoilt everything, Dean is a stand in when Nicola has absolutely no other choice and not enough nipples left to hang things from and she's on course for a breakdown by the end of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RLdeletedme

"No, Raven. Mummy's milk is for babies. You're not a baby any more and look, you get to have your milk in a special new cup I bought you! How exciting!"

It's not rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

EyesOpened123

I sometimes wonder whether she genuinely thinks she’s the superior parent than a mother who doesn’t co-sleep, breast feed, says no occasionally. I’d love her to meet my incredible 5 year old who bottle fed, slept in her own room from 6 months. She probably thinks she’s practically neglected because of these things...I hate to sound like her but she’s confident, content, bright and we couldn’t be closer. All the things she does are just a display of this ‘gentle’ ideal she holds in such high regard. It’s so unnecessary and she’ll lose herself in pursuit of this parenting perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 22