Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theplantmum

I've got an infection in my womb at the moment, I'm on quite strong antibiotics, exhausted and feel shite tbh.
My daughter has basically been fending for herself today whilst I tried to rest and husband worked.
TV, play dough, cuddles and a long bath for her to play in, cheese strings and biscuits 😂
It drives me insane that she acts like you're a bad parent if you dare to look after yourself.
Hope you get better soon xxxxxxxxx

emme1122

Chatty Member
Was that post her?
The one I posted the screenshot of? Yes. She originally asked if her plans for co-sleeping with new baby sounded ok. Someone commented that their toddler started night feeding again after their baby arrived and that was Pea’s comment back to her.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Never in a million years did I think I would say this. I saw R and P at the local park today and R was actually really polite and wanted to play with the other kids. It was P that seemed really protective. R just wanted to be a normal kid.
Did you have the urge to say you knew her?!

Peanut0205

I don’t know how to make a new thread either, living for whatever the title is though, so many good contenders 😂

Theplantmum

if you go back on her Facebook you’ll see her slating schools and one of her coworkers calling her out for it
Calling her out for helicoptering?
It's not good. Children need space to explore without someone watching over them 24/7. Sort of goes against her whole ethos though doesn't it? R is a result of attachment parenting